Bigfoot

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 am » by Will69ease

First here's the video...

Any comments?

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 9:47 am » by Liveecarbme

Hmm, interesting. Very good camera work on the first segments-last one is eerily similar to the Patterson footage. Similar terrain, similar color & movement of the creature. This combined with the recent Kent zoo footage is making me think that Bigfoot is plausible-though quite shy. I've meet three people who claim to have come into contact with BF while living in the Pacific NW.

Honestly, I think the existence of large primates is just as likely as the prospect of any thing else. The world is a very large and largely under explored place. For some reason many people are under the impression that Humans occupy every nook & cranny of the planet-hardly.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 10:04 am » by Stone069

Interesting to say the least. Not really sure what to think.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 am » by Pdiddy23

I deffinately believe in bigfoot, but something about this footage seems..... planned out. The close up footage in the trees, the videoer isn't the least bit excited and weaves through the brush pretty good. The last scene too, the video was incredibly clear that shows bigfoot, and they don't even act a bit suprised except the classic.. "Look, there's something down there!"
however, the scene from 2:30 was a bit more convincing. Interesting stuff nonetheless. NICE WORK!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 am » by Wakemeup

pdiddy23 wrote:I deffinately believe in bigfoot, but something about this footage seems..... planned out. The close up footage in the trees, the videoer isn't the least bit excited and weaves through the brush pretty good. The last scene too, the video was incredibly clear that shows bigfoot, and they don't even act a bit suprised except the classic.. "Look, there's something down there!"
however, the scene from 2:30 was a bit more convincing. Interesting stuff nonetheless. NICE WORK!

Good Post :flop: I'm like you. I think BF would be more evasive but I'm no expert. The way hey flails his arms when he walks seem fake but people evolve so.....so can bigfoot. Maybe hes more flambouyant now :D Have a look at this video. Some guys filming as he is going down the river. At 1:39 left side you can see BF.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 10:37 am » by Redwoodrick

Anyone of 'yall who thought for a bare second that this video is real report to the principals office for corporal punishment
Nuff said :oops: :top:

Edit..I am referring to video #1 OP...video above is inconclusive but has at least a bit of plausibility.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am » by Skippy022

Fake Fake FAke

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am » by Will69ease

skippy022 wrote:Fake Fake FAke

What the hell is fake about it? I just made a video of the most realistic footage I could find,
then put it to music. Turned out real well I think.
Here's a link that should help clear up the mystery...
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
P.S.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 12:42 pm » by Redwoodrick

Will69 you have revealed yourself to be an idiot.
Nothin personal cause I don't know you...But I think you ease the curve :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 12:55 pm » by Will69ease

redwoodrick wrote:Will69 you have revealed yourself to be an idiot.
Nothin personal cause I don't know you...But I think you ease the curve

Good thing I don't care what you think.

Next