Bill Clinton: US is about losing world dominance

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 1:10 pm » by Drjones

Interesting article by the illuminati puppet Clinton.

Topic should read- :flop:
U.S. should be prepared to lose global dominance

I agree with Bill,from the article,if he really did say this that-
'We need the courage to downsize a very comfortable lifestyle so that our children and grandchildren may live in a world that is ever changing for the better", he said.' :clapper:

We've got too much shit in the world,back to basics along with our technology.
We have to respect the Earth and nature and use our technology not to interfere in it but to learn from it,technology could help us is many ways if it is guided by the correct intention.
Here's to the future.Here's to the awakening!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 2:11 pm » by Mayafan

drjones wrote:Interesting article by the illuminati puppet Clinton.

'We need the courage to downsize a very comfortable lifestyle so that our children and grandchildren may live in a world that is ever changing for the better", he said.' :clapper:

We have to respect the Earth and nature and use our technology not to interfere in it but to learn from it,technology could help us is many ways if it is guided by the correct intention.

i agree
back to basic along with good technology
the magnetic motor for clean air.
:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 2:31 pm » by Pitbulterrorist

CAN YOU IMAGINE INDIA BEING THE WORLD SUPER POWER, THERE WILL BE CORNER SHOPS EVERYWHERE ON THE MOON AND ORBITING THE EARTH

Writer

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 5:45 am » by Ao1jmm

drjones wrote:Interesting article by the illuminati puppet Clinton.

I so agree with your comment.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 am » by Nilm33

Funny I cancelled my cell phone service yesterday... Now thats taking it back to basics! (Withdrawl hasnt set in yet though)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 am » by E6722maj

we are far too reliant on technology these days ( he said as he typed the comment into his netbook on a wireless dongle) :? :alien:
whatever

Writer

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 4:57 pm » by Genmetsu

I'm all for downsizing and living comfortably for the intention of distributing the wealth so the entire world can live comfortably, and not have anymore 3rd world countries. But if it's not for that reason, why should we downsize? What would it really benefit? It would only really benefit the elite who want use to get used to living worse then we do now, for no other reason other then because they say so.
I also don't think we should stop using technology because technology has been used against us. It seems like a majority on this forum would rather live like the Native Americans did rather than taking the effort to stop corruption and use technology in positive ways. I'm sorry but I want a true step forward not backward.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm » by Cyberelf

e6722maj wrote:we are far too reliant on technology these days ( he said as he typed the comment into his netbook on a wireless dongle) :? :alien:

LOL! :flop: Typed on an Imac wireless Aluminium keyboard the size of a big bar of chocolate...followed with a click on my wireless mouse that looks more like a bar of soap! :alien51:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 5:54 pm » by Mochon

cmon guys there is nothing wrong with tech,the ones responsable are us for wanting to be more comfortable and lazier every single day...tech is a tool not a lifestyle.....i agree with e6722maj....still even tough we r tooo dependant on it we shouldnt throw it all away. but when do you think enough is enough?
Think about it...these days kids grow up playing xbox instead of playing hide and seek or stuff like that....they are bombarded by violence and sex when they r watchin cartoons...like wtf????
I think about it like i think about drugs....just dont abuse.....instead of buying ur kid an xbox game,get him a book or a soccer ball or whatever....

I also think the us is losing control...its time for the people all over the place come together and say no more dominance..people take ur place and reclaim what always has been rigthfully ours...no more dominance no more secrecy no more bullshit.

Next