Bill Clinton: "Wouldn't be surprised if aliens visit Earth"

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 03, 2014 5:16 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Apr 3, 2014

During an appearance on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Wednesday, the 42nd president was pressed by host Jimmy Kimmel about whether he saw any classified information while in office proving the existence of aliens. While Clinton said he had "all the Roswell papers reviewed" and found no clear evidence that aliens exist, he also said he wouldn't be shocked if intelligent life exists outside our planet or even if extraterrestrials one day visit Earth.

"We know now we live in an ever expanding universe," Clinton said. "We know there are billions of stars and planets literally out there — and the universe is getting bigger. We know from our fancy telescopes that just in the last two years more than 20 planets have been identified outside our solar system that seem to be far enough away from their suns — and dense enough — that they might be able to support some form of life."

"So it makes it increasing less likely that we're alone," he continued.

"Oh, you're trying to give me a hint that there are aliens," Kimmel quipped in response.

"No, I'm trying to tell you I don't know," Clinton replied. "But if we were visited some day, I wouldn't be surprised. I just hope that it's not like 'Independence Day,' the movie — that it's, you know, a conflict."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sorry, only US and Canadian citizens may apply.

http://freebiemoneyprinter.com/cp6.php?user=willease

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 03, 2014 7:29 pm » by Tuor10

Bill and his misses know more about this subject then they care to share with us plebs.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 am » by Malogg

ImageImage

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 am » by Reptilian

Seems he looked right into it when he took office. Didn't his mother ever teach him to share?...

Clinton admitted that soon after becoming president, he had his aides research Area 51, the Nevada military facility, “to make sure there was no alien down there.” He was also interested in Roswell, N.M., the site of a reputed UFO sighting in 1947, which was celebrating its 50th anniversary during Clinton’s presidency.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... ens-exist/

Initiate

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 am » by missamandamanhattan

Why did his aides have to read the files - can't he read for himself?? I would not trust anything that this person states - about any subject. He lied about not having sexual relations with that gil so whatever he says - in my opinion is probably because he is being paid to say it. I smell psy ops and cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Much Peace - Amanda

Initiate

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 11:48 am » by Middleman

missamandamanhattan wrote:Why did his aides have to read the files - can't he read for himself??

Maybe he had a few more important things to do at the time than satisfy personal curiosity.

I reckon his connections to Wall street and the fact that his best mate is Poppy Bush are better reasons for not trusting him than lying about sex, but hey, what do I know?