Bill Cooper: An American Hero

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:48 am » by Gloomylunatic

Bill Cooper: An American Hero

Brief tribute and commentary about William Cooper, American hero, freedom fighter. Murdered November 5, 2001 & covered up by the government. Still cover up.
The solution to everything in America since 1947, murder & cover up.

Much of the New World Order information that is available today wouldn't be here if not for Bill Cooper. Google him.

Bill Cooper HOTT autopsy page: http://www.hourofthetime.com/nov2001.htm

MJ-12 and William Cooper: http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/...

Rest In Peace Bill Cooper.Thanks Ghost32 i will support you if you believe in freedom buddy! :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

BILL COOPER EXPLAINS IT ALL - WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

R.I.P WILLIAM COOPER A TRUE AMERICAN HERO!!!! PREDICTED THREE STAGE ACT BY OUR GOV.EXPOSED THE Secret Societies WHICH ALL HAVE THE SAME AGENDA OR THE SAME ORDER!WHICH THESE ILLUMINATI FUCKS ARE KNOWN FOR WORSHIPING MANS INTELLECT!WILLIAM COOPER DEBUNKED EVERY DISINFO FUCK OUT THEIR!EXPOSED THE REPTILIAN AND UFO'S & ALIEN AGENDA! WHICH WE ALL KNOW ITS A HOAX!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 am » by Mediasorcerer

bill cooper worshipped satan.
Last edited by Mediasorcerer on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:59 am » by Constabul

Overall, i generally enjoy Bill coopers work.
But he lost a level of credibility with me. Being.
he once stated he witnessed a Ufo surface in the ocean, while he was in the navy, and got his claim to fame originally by talking of documents he saw while working for the government dealing with ufos.
but later distanced himself from these sorta beliefs to attempt to take his conspiracy theory dealing with government main stream, newly claiming it was disinfo to ferret out whistle blowers an never looked back.
to be as assertive as he was dealing with aliens early on, to later recant his comments to the extent he did. With having personal accounts as a part of his story / material.. made me pause when dealing with bill cooper.
if he later came across info that lead to his death, really does not matter.
But years after following cooper, and knowing his story, i think there is still more we are unaware of.
but yeah, he got hookie points on how his earlier material evolved.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:09 am » by Gloomylunatic

mediasorcerer wrote:bill cooper worshipped satan.

lol their is no satan! satan is another force of evil! and keep in mind william cooper debunked all Secret Societies which all have the same order! the masons and illumin ones worship mans intellect which pretty much trying to be a god them self's study it buddy before you run your mouth!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:29 am » by Gloomylunatic

constabul wrote:Overall, i generally enjoy Bill coopers work.
But he lost a level of credibility with me. Being.
he once stated he witnessed a Ufo surface in the ocean, while he was in the navy, and got his claim to fame originally by talking of documents he saw while working for the government dealing with ufos.
but later distanced himself from these sorta beliefs to attempt to take his conspiracy theory dealing with government main stream, newly claiming it was disinfo to ferret out whistle blowers an never looked back.
to be as assertive as he was dealing with aliens early on, to later recant his comments to the extent he did. With having personal accounts as a part of his story / material.. made me pause when dealing with bill cooper.
if he later came across info that lead to his death, really does not matter.
But years after following cooper, and knowing his story, i think there is still more we are unaware of.
but yeah, he got hookie points on how his earlier material evolved.

well no disrespect by it seems as if you just study the ufo agenda when cooper was mislead with this documents he got when he was in the service keep in mind william cooper came out on live air letting his supporters know how he was mislead that's the difference between him and others that has been mislead & from their he exposed the mysteries schools of Babylon which it all connected to Secret Societies and the new age religion and then expose our Government! prove on the alien & ufo agenda!

William Cooper- Alien Agenda -Are Aliens Real

By 1993 william cooper had this ufo & alien agenda figured out!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 9:09 am » by Megame23

I would love to hear why you think this.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am » by Epicfailure

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 am » by Redwoodrick

Great post thanx!

I think Bill Cooper is an American hero.I was given a xeroxed stack of pages which composed the early releases of the material he later published in Behold A Pale Horse a few years before it was published.
Mr Cooper was my first real exposure to exactly what was going on behind the scenes.His photocopies of documents were the very first I (or prolly most anyone) saw concerning Maj12 and the other committees operating behind the scenes.
Say what you will about him but that man is what disclosure is all about.
And he was finally killed for it after two previous attempts.
Y'all putting him down have got your signals crossed for sure.The man defected from the intelligence community and brought us documents.
How much more disclosure does it take to get a little respect?So what if he was fooled in a few areas.He certainly put his ass on the line and delivered.
Perhaps those who put him down should ask themselves exactly wtf he did to earn their contempt. :?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 am » by Mediasorcerer

megame23 wrote:

I would love to hear why you think this.

because hes christian and they worship satan.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 am » by Mediasorcerer

gloomylunatic wrote:

lol their is no satan! satan is another force of evil! and keep in mind william cooper debunked all Secret Societies which all have the same order! the masons and illumin ones worship mans intellect which pretty much trying to be a god them self's study it buddy before you run your mouth!

there is no satan,but satans an evil force,??your very confused.

we all know satans real,its in the bible,it is the bible.maybe u should stop running of your mouth,

bill cooper was insane,he worshipped babylon,and satan,