Bill Cooper Attacks Alex Jones From The Grave Again

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:06 pm » by Raphael

lamonema wrote:
You get our CRAP NEWS from AJ by looking for it! So why don't you keep your comments over DEUR ok EH! So how ABOOT you STFU because even the French have no respect for CANOOKS!

how did the french get into this
what a wanker

alex jones is
and anybody who supports his distractions

half baked truths

why did he need to LIE ABOUT BILL COOPER?
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 12:05 pm » by Cyberelf

Alex Jones has made some valid points over the years...but he dosent see the big picture...isnt open minded...is completely over the top...and to say that if you arent an American Citizen that you wont understand where AJ is coming from is so crap...except that being a non American citizen myself...Americans as a whole come across as OVER THE TOP and Melodramatic...Im not Racist and have American friends...but hey America is famous for being so..."American"...go eat a Cheesburger....wash it down with some KoolAid...and stop being so LOUD!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 3:47 pm » by Raphael

cyberelf wrote:Alex Jones has made some valid points over the years...but he dosent see the big picture...isnt open minded...is completely over the top...and to say that if you arent an American Citizen that you wont understand where AJ is coming from is so crap...except that being a non American citizen myself...Americans as a whole come across as OVER THE TOP and Melodramatic...Im not Racist and have American friends...but hey America is famous for being so..."American"...go eat a Cheesburger....wash it down with some KoolAid...and stop being so LOUD!

my father and mother were of german ancestry raised in a Nazi fascist Germany during the 20s, 30s and 40s.

I was born and raised in Zionist KAnada during the 50's, 60s, 70s and I am still here.
I have noticed that whenever I go traveling abroad, the LOUD Nationalistic Americans (if they are to be found in places like Latin American or Cuba, and the LOUD Nationalistic Germans (plenty of those to be found in Cuba, and along the 'gringo trail') are always the first I notice that break the tranquil silence I seek in paradise.

And the line that divides nationalism/patrio-idiotic behavior and fascism is not that wide a divide, not so grand a canyon.

The judeao/christian goose-step that so many WESTERN military still do today, steps right over it. :flop:

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 pm » by Pindz

WILLIAM 'THE 666' COOPPERFIELD

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 pm » by Ironshroom

pindz fails again.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 8:19 pm » by Gloomylunatic

PINDZ KEEP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS
COMING YOU DONKEY! :flop: THE TRUTH WILL BE EXPOSE
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 pm » by Raphael

pindz wrote:Image
WILLIAM 'THE 666' COOPPERFIELD

Who is the wacko that superimposed the alien nonsense over the poster of BC? :top:
Where did you get that image pindz-sized dude?
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 am » by Ghost32

Alex should show more respect to William Cooper, if it wasnt for Bill Cooper Alex Jones wouldnt be where he is today.Plus keep in mind that because Bill was on Ham Radio it was harder to control people like him and Art Bell who at the time, had a large following also and was Bills real competition, Just the fact that Alex Jones has contracts with his broadcast company he is controlled and no matter how much a show he puts on he knows not to cross the line or the station will be pulled over night by the Govt....

I dont think Cooper leaked the story of Christ Crucifixian he might have reported on it but , it was part of the Mj-12 Documents that Stanton Friedman has been more involved in than anyone.But I remember the story very well! And it also mentioned the so called alien interview which has already been released by "Victor" aka Bob Dean in the Present Ufo Disclosure thats happening the holohgram is the only thing the public has not seen...Here is a little bit of the actual Mj-12 Document.

"The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ. The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work does not come out very clear on movie film or video tape. The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show the public. The EBE's claim to have created Christ, which, in view of the "Grand Deception", could be an effort to disrupt traditional values for undetermined reasons. Another video tape allegedly in existence is an interview with an EBE."

This story has been retold many times the first time I heard the story it supposedly happened to President Reagan & George Bush Senior. The Head Of The Cia at the time , and occured in the desert.

I would like to note that even if they did record it the video would be unviewable because if you record a 3d/4d hologram with 2d film it would be unviewable but if they could extract the holographic data from it with a computer they could maybe re-project it in 3d again maybe.:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 1:17 pm » by Raphael

ghost32 wrote:

I dont think Cooper leaked the story of Christ Crucifixian he might have reported on it but ,

"The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ.

The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram.

to think my kids must share the world with ignorant humans like yourself
:vomit:

hey UFO wackos your facts are fiction. :flop:

:arrow: Christ walked on water? FACT or FICTION :top:

:arrow: 1945>> Project Paperclip smuggles NAZI war criminals into the USA
FACT or FICTION? :flop:

:arrow: 1947 the UFO crashed at Roswell :alien51:
FACT or FICTION? :top:

:arrow: 1947 hologram technology was discovered.
FACT or FICTION? :flop:

:arrow: 1947 the State of Israel was born.
FACT or FICTION :flop:

Would a jesus/UFO wacko like yourself have any idea what the Balfour act was dude?
No?
:bang; Not to be confused with the Ball-Four act where you strike out again and again.

Fucking ignorant folks focus too much on the FICTION, ignoring the FACTS.
Did Einstein believe in UFOs?

Yes he did
Einstein was a UFO.

U nidentified
F ascist
O bjectors

Stupid ignorant people are the problem down here on earth.
The kind who blame terrorists and aliens for dumb stupid shit IGNORANT herds of meriKan sheeple do.

namaste
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 pm » by Christoff522

Okay I've gotta wade in here. We all should be aware that Alex Jones and David Icke et al are disinfo yeah?

Why is Jones criticizing Cooper and giving him shit calling him a "UFO dude" when he often has David Icke on his show? why? Well, Cooper called him out, simple as. Cooper retracted the UFO stuff publicly in about 1997 (date may be wrong, but you can find the film anywhere), Jones should be aware of this.

I have 17gb of shows by Cooper on my computer, i havent heard the guy swear once in his HOTT shows apart from the word "bullshit"

I have heard Jones swear many times, including the F word when he was kicking off on that caller (you know the one, "fuck you fuck you this is the real alex jones here", etc)

i have no idea who pindz is, and frankly i dont care i just ignore him, he seems to be a very disturbed individual, and enjoys trolling these forums for whatever reason, i am however glad that he put this video on, as it shows quite clearly that Alex Jones is also a very disturbed individual.

He cannot take any criticism, he needs to be worshipped, he needs credit for what he does. He agitates his listeners, in a way that Cooper never did. Cooper bought himself a radio transmitter and started broadcasting. Alex Jones pulled down his pants, parted his buttcheeks, and begged for initiation, he isnt playing our game guys..he works for the mystery schools..and i think this issue should die now, we aren't helping each other arguing over this. We should be looking for symbolism, sharing information and pooling our efforts so that not only do we prove the conspiracy to the zombies, we prove it to ourselves. Because I don't think people here truly understand whats going on.

Previous