Bill Cooper died 40 days after an anti Alex Jones speech

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 am » by Anuki

Because i do not trust Alex 'loudmouth' Jones' intentions
i was searchin' the int. for some info...

Anyway this is one of the things i came across
btw, the posting titel is true, but doesnt mean i think its a conspiracy :mrgreen:

Before you listen to what this Bill Cooper had to say,
pls read this first:
William (Bill) Cooper was a former naval officer, decorated veteran, short wave radio broadcaster and world renound lecturer and author, he was shot and killed November 5th 2001 under suspicious circumstances.

The son of a U.S. Air Force officer, Bill graduated in 1961 from Yamato High School in Japan, and enlisted in the U.S. Navy. He was honorably discharged in 1965. He served in Vietnam, rising to the rank of petty officer. Cooper was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal with V device and the Navy Achievement Medal with V device. He was honorably discharged in 1975.

Cooper's earliest notoriety developed among UFO enthusiasts, as he promoted UFO and Paranormal Research and documents he had seen while serving in Naval Intelligence.

Cooper became a popular speaker on the UFO lecture circuit, and expanded his account into the book Behold a Pale Horse.

Cooper is perhaps best known for this 1991 book which details much of his research into Government Corruption, Secret Societies and UFO Phenomenon. The title is from the Bible, Revelation 6:8: "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Conspiracy theory researcher Mark Dice concluded Cooper fabricated his alleged access to "top secret" documents and other information while in the Navy which forms the foundation of Behold a Pale Horse in an attempt to gain credibility in the conspiracy theory culture and increase Cooper's book sales.

Upload to Disclose.tv

[googlevideo]<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.nl/googleplayer.swf?docid=-2829245257205113781&hl=nl&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>[/googlevideo]
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-2829245257205113781#
Another item about Mr. Loudmouth
http://waronyou.com/topics/controlled-opposition-hard-questions-about-alex-jones/

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 am » by Gloomylunatic

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

GOOD ISH FAM!!!! FUCK ALEX!!! NOT SURPRISED AT ALL!!!!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 6:43 am » by Mep630

You people are idiots. Seriously.

Your all Obsessed with Alex Jones personality that you miss his message.

Stupidity rules once again.....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 6:56 am » by Megame23

I dono if I've made it clear to people what I think now, but fuck Alex Jones.

Hes a disinfo agent.

This is the end of that interview, listen to the end and how Alex is sucking Bill's Dick, not kicking him off the air.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I even saw this stuff before, but thought it was just foolish infighting, between men with different oppinions, but its not, Alex is a scum bag.

This is a post from a little bit ago of mine on the topic:

This is from my columbine thread, I dono how to feel about Alex anymore because he wont touch this subject... I used to think he didn't talk about some things, because he just didn't believe the evil goes to the same extent. (I think aliens and such are involved, and things go deeper than Alex talks about.)

But why not columbine?

Why not the mind control? why doesn't he talk about mkultra and project monarch and that stuff more?

http://disclose.tv/forum/the-columbine- ... 30659.html

megame23 wrote:
evanlong wrote:
It is very likely that psychiatric drugs had a lot to do with Columbine.

I am in complete agreement with the assertion that psychiatric drugs, especially the SSRI's, of which Harris had been prescribed several, can have deranging effects on their consumers. In this particular case, given the material discussed earlier in this thread, there was probably much, much more at work and the drugs that some of the patsies were taking were probably not central to the shooting.

[...] there is some great evidence for Columbine, and other shootings like it being government cover-ups. [...] So why haven't more picked up on it?

I have wondered this many times myself. I was somewhat surprised, in fact, that nobody had done a video of this kind prior to mine.

I published "The Columbine Cause" in 2007, a year after the 9/11 movement had gone more or less mainstream, when "Zeitgeist" was being displayed on Google Video's front page for days at a stretch, and a few months after the Ron Paul 2008 campaign had begun. Despite all this, and despite a huge, one-man media blitz I put out at the time in which I e-mailed literally thousands of reporters, talk show hosts, political party officers and NGO representatives, a total of about a half-dozen to a dozen outlets actually gave the video any coverage. Sofia Smallstorm, for instance, informed me that the video was "not marketable enough." I concede that it's a no-budget affair but you know, I kind of like the aesthetic. And even if she didn't want to sell them for me, which was never my intention to begin with, I'm sitting there, thinking, "Can you maybe just give it a link then, which is why I e-mailed you about it in the first place?" So I tried to spread the word through the media but very few people proved willing to run with it. Forums, for the most part, have been a better source of promotion overall; most of the shows on GCN and RBN, for instance, which, of course, were very big on 9/11, never even replied to my press releases. So, for me, that was maybe a lesson in who is getting an agenda on things they can and can't cover, and I don't think I was on the "approved" list.

Here are the interviews I've done so far. I am also slated for a new one this week and if anyone has a show you'd like to recommend me to, I would encourage you to contact the host and do that.

http://evanlong.net/category/media-interviews/

Yea, I was wondering if it was something like that... Makes you wonder where people really stand, huh?

Sure its a hot topic, kids being slaughtered in a school by our government... But that makes it damn important, and if people have the guts to say 9/11 was an inside job, they really shouldn't have a problem speaking out about this too...

Mep respond to that.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 am » by Godsofatlantis

Alex Jones is a fear monger, I will not trust him, and never will trust him.

After the year 2000 incident where he convinced everyone the world was about to engulfed by a Nuclear war I knew he was a fear monger.

He was responsible for mass panic, and the many suicides that took place during that time because they thought the world would end.

Who would want to support a man like that?

Look up Alex Jones - New years eve speach - on youtube. You will know what I mean when you finally listen to what he say's.

He's just an all out fraud.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 7:48 am » by Djpakkal

dumb wrong info pushers!!! get a live Alex jones for president, and by this i thinking to let this site for what it was. To much rubish on this site from to dumb people. And that posted by a guy called him self anuki...

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 am » by Cricketine

jetxvii wrote:Bill Cooper is Gay!

So is Anderson Cooper.......but he's hot for an old guy. :love:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 5:11 pm » by Lapislazuli

djpakkal wrote:dumb wrong info pushers!!! get a live Alex jones for president, and by this i thinking to let this site for what it was. To much rubish on this site from to dumb people. And that posted by a guy called him self anuki...

Alex is that you? :hiho:
Image :sleep:
You're an April Fools' joke.
Following your idol blindly makes you nothing else than another sheep. :sleep: Image

jetxvii wrote:Bill Cooper is Gay!

Mr. Cooper was murdered on 11/5/01. He isn't anything yet.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm » by Icarus1

i believe the clash between these two men was down to none of them wanted to back down & alexs big headed ego ,now i know hes a mouthy son of a bitch but i think his hearts in the right place and if you look amongst all the chest beating and squealing there is a messege there for us , but as i say he is so fkin loud
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”