Bill Cooper?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 pm » by Phaeton

raphael wrote:bill cooper is great till he says he is a christian and that religion is fake.
WTF

F A I L U R E to be consistent
:top:

You just dont understand his words. Its very consistent.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 pm » by Raphael

phaeton wrote:
raphael wrote:bill cooper is great till he says he is a christian and that religion is fake.
WTF

duh no he is not
he is a fucking hypocrite
putting down all religions except Christianity is an automatic FAILURE :top:

that is the difference between a REAL TRUTH WARRIOR (me) and somebody like Bill Cooper who got close, but his own putrid belief KEPT HIM OUT of ever reaching the SS, sweet spot.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 pm » by Phaeton

:dunno:
I find your words to be inconsistent, arrogant and unwise.

Namaste.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 pm » by Raphael

phaeton wrote::dunno:
I find your words to be inconsistent, arrogant and unwise.

Namaste.

HERE TAKE ANOTHER SHOT AT IT?
be specific?

phaeton wrote:
WTF

duh no he is not
he is a fucking hypocrite
putting down all religions except Christianity is an automatic FAILURE :top:

that is the difference between a REAL TRUTH WARRIOR (me) and somebody like Bill Cooper who got close, but his own putrid belief KEPT HIM OUT of ever reaching the SS, sweet spot.

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:48 pm » by Phaeton

You fail to recognize your misunderstanding, you proceed to throw unbased ad hominems and end with proclaiming yourself 'a real truth warrior'.

Shots enough? Or do I need to reload..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:53 pm » by Raphael

phaeton wrote:You fail to recognize your misunderstanding, you proceed to throw unbased ad hominems and end with proclaiming yourself 'a real truth warrior'.

Shots enough? Or do I need to reload..

ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS THIS
ANY FUCKER WHO PUTS DOWN ALL RELIGIONS EXCEPT HIS OWN
CANNOT BE TRUSTED

ALL I NEED TO KNOW :flop:

REALLY NOT COMPLICATED FOLLOWING THE ROAD TO THE TOP DUDE.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm » by Phaeton

He puts down all organised religions period, sir, you dont seem to get this.

By the way, really find it necessary to continuously use CAPS?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm » by Raphael

phaeton wrote:He puts down all organised religions period, sir, you dont seem to get this.

By the way, really find it necessary to continuously use CAPS?

that is a lie
he supports christianity
which makes him a FAILURE

prove he does not
he is a fucking little snake
typical christian shit
trying to distance themselves from all the other fake religions

too funny
christianity is THE FAKE religion

and I betcha you are a card carrying member of this CULT?
ImageImage

Writer

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm » by Antikristiii

He makes a convincing statement when he says "I don't care if you believe me or not, but I feel obligated to inform you" (paraphrased) and the mystery surrounding his death does give his information credence.

I'm still undecided on him. But agree, he did somewhat deviate from his initial goal of informing people about ETs. To me being a christian certainly did him no favours just like Alex Jones. I switch off when they start going on about the wrath of god against the NWO.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm » by Christoff522

antikristiii wrote:He makes a convincing statement when he says "I don't care if you believe me or not, but I feel obligated to inform you" (paraphrased) and the mystery surrounding his death does give his information credence.

I'm still undecided on him. But agree, he did somewhat deviate from his initial goal of informing people about ETs. To me being a christian certainly did him no favours just like Alex Jones. I switch off when they start going on about the wrath of god against the NWO.

OKay, Bill Cooper said he followed the words of Jesus Christ, and that if he was real or not was irrelevant it was simply the words that mattered. He never ranted He never went off one one, just gave the information slowly and steadily and that was it.

for anyone who wanted a hell of alot of information, has some good bandwidth and alot of spare time

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2271172/?page=1

17.34gb archive of as much of bill coopers info as is possible today, unless someone has ALL his tapes.

i want all of you to ask, 10 years after Jones death, will people look to him for information like they do with Bill? will Jones still be relevant? I think not.

PreviousNext