Bill Cooper?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 4:40 pm » by Megame23

So I have been looking into some of Bill Coopers old stuff. His Mystery Babylon series is very interesting.

Yet I'm just not sure about him.

How the fuck am I supposed to see this guy as credible; after he tells people that the driver shot Kennedy? The driver's "gun" was the glare off a mans head.

He has some very interesting stuff to say. But he also says that he is the best, and he knows all, and that other truth seekers are dumb. (Compared to him)

What do you guys think of him?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 pm » by Shaggietrip

This is a good question. As with everything you have to take it for what its worth.He may be dead on with some issues and way out there on others..Its always best to research through several sources then decide. I believe some of what he says has merit.

:think:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 3:29 am » by Megame23

I was just very surprised by the Kennedy thing.

Everything else i have seen by him so far is great.

But that is just so bullshit. He also says he saw documents for his bs story.

That either makes him a liar, or it means that someone planted false info for him to spread.

Thoughts?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

jetxvii

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 4:02 am » by jetxvii

Yes he lied about the Kennedy thing which makes you draw into question his original intents, and it is not like he was just wrong, it was the fact that he forged information to prove a point that ended up being completely misguided.

however and I know this may come, you can't use another person you get information from against another as some sort of proof that one is better than the other, the first response on here nailed it and all information should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.

I personally find Bill Coopers work to be mostly science-fiction, he adds elements of truth but washes it with some fabrications which to me just seem extremely unnecessary. the best way to know how correct someone is / is to take something they talk about in a speech and look up the answer with different resources that are available to see if the theory has legs or not, because if it doesn't then you might as well bury that part of it.

I'd say the best source of information is just looking up things yourself and cross referencing it, or stick around here you might find out the truth is not black and white but perhaps different shades under different circumstances. The Truth is flexible and that is what is wonderful in searching for it because the more things make sense the better off you are in knowing of what you perceive to be false information compared to what you used to think.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 am » by Christoff522

megame23 wrote:So I have been looking into some of Bill Coopers old stuff. His Mystery Babylon series is very interesting.

How the fuck am I supposed to see this guy as credible; after he tells people that the driver shot Kennedy? The driver's "gun" was the glare off a mans head.

He has some very interesting stuff to say. But he also says that he is the best, and he knows all, and that other truth seekers are dumb. (Compared to him)

the zapruder video was edited in the 60s. i think cooper managed to get a copy that wasnt edited but where that is now who knows. in another thread - cannot think which one, it described how shit was cut out of it.

When i first heard about the driver theory i was a bit "hmm bill whats going on here dude" i also noticed that it appears to be glare off the passengers head. it is possible with the editing that they simply cut out that part of the film until technology got to the point where they can digitally remove the gun.

or cooper was wrong on this. i dont believe he lied, he did retract the UFO stuff because he thought he was being lied to. maybe he was lied to on this

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 pm » by Gloomylunatic

christoff522 wrote:
megame23 wrote:So I have been looking into some of Bill Coopers old stuff. His Mystery Babylon series is very interesting.

the zapruder video was edited in the 60s. i think cooper managed to get a copy that wasnt edited but where that is now who knows. in another thread - cannot think which one, it described how shit was cut out of it.

When i first heard about the driver theory i was a bit "hmm bill whats going on here dude" i also noticed that it appears to be glare off the passengers head. it is possible with the editing that they simply cut out that part of the film until technology got to the point where they can digitally remove the gun.

or cooper was wrong on this. i dont believe he lied, he did retract the UFO stuff because he thought he was being lied to. maybe he was lied to on this

THIS IS WHY I UPLOAD VIDEOS OF WILLIAM COOPER FOR PROVE S@#T LIKE THIS CHECK IT OUT FAM?

Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 1

Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 2

Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 3

Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 4

Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 5

Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 6

Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 7

ENJOY! :flop:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 pm » by Raphael

bill cooper is a christian charlatan

good story teller though
many stories are true

until he mentions the word 'god'

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 pm » by Phaeton

christoff522 wrote:

Exactly. Plus, the exact goings on during the Kennedy assasination are still unproven, especially in context of the manipulation of the zapruder (and all other) tape(s). We cannot assume to take the zapruder tape and use it as something to base definite conclusions on.

Point is, Cooper had some real, real valuable information to tell us (mystery babylon series, regarding the secret government and false flag attacks etc etc - what also differentiates him from others 'like' him imo is he checked his info as much as info can be checked). And his intentions were sincere, honest impo. This in contrast to a lot of others (again, imo).

My honest opinion.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 pm » by Phaeton

[disclosetv]<object id="dtvplayer" width="480" height="360"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="flashvars" value="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/40388.js" /> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" flashvars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/40388.js"/></embed></object> <br><a href="http://www.disclose.tv" title="UFO Videos Conspiracy Forum">Disclose.tv</a> - <a href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/40388/Bill_Cooper___The_Sacrificed_King___4_of_7/">Bill Cooper - The Sacrificed King - 4 of 7 Video</a><br>[/disclosetv]

Wtf.. well a link then:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/40388/Bill_Cooper___The_Sacrificed_King___4_of_7/

This vid is highly relevant to our discussion. Please watch.

(nice one gloomy :flop: )
Last edited by Phaeton on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:24 pm » by Raphael

bill cooper is great till he says he is a christian and that religion is fake.
WTF

F A I L U R E to be consistent
:top:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Next