Billy Meier Bull

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 pm » by Giusdude

rantar wrote:«I'd like to think you people in DTV land are looking for the truth, and are smart enough
to KNOW that the old hack, Billy Meier is an old ufo hoaxer. Strange as it may seem, he still has loyal followers who buy into his bullshit...So to put this to rest (hopefully) here are a few examples that should be self explanatory.
»

Someone rarely gets the chance to use the word idiot in its whole and authentic meaning.

Idiot: "An idiot is a mentally deficienperson, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."

You are an idiot will69ease.

And believe me if you continue to use words like 'truth, knowledge and smart' you will dive deeper into your self-defeating death spiral.

Yo, are you michael cohen?
Or do you just like to sign up on forums to insult uys members?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 pm » by Crunchy

rantar wrote:«I'd like to think you people in DTV land are looking for the truth, and are smart enough
to KNOW that the old hack, Billy Meier is an old ufo hoaxer. Strange as it may seem, he still has loyal followers who buy into his bullshit...So to put this to rest (hopefully) here are a few examples that should be self explanatory.
»

Someone rarely gets the chance to use the word idiot in its whole and authentic meaning.

Idiot: "An idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."

You are an idiot will69ease.

And believe me if you continue to use words like 'truth, knowledge and smart' you will dive deeper into your self-defeating death spiral.

hmm this responce stinks of michael horn or one of his lackies.
but as is normal with ufo fundamentalists ... due their complete lack of any logic or evidence they can only throw insults and accusations.

Writer

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 pm » by Painfulhead

this question has always bothered me. Why if billy is a hoaxer, is he useing models of ufos that have been photoed by others before and after he took his photos. why hoax the same shape? if you do a photo search of ufos you will find the beam ship over and over over again. or why is the bob lazar beamship almost the same as the billy beamship? same with Ardamskie and his photos, very close to the billy ships....... why are they all pushing this same look and shape in differant years, over and over? the same hoax same image again does not make sense to me. just a thought.......this is my first post...

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 1:24 am » by Giusdude

painfulhead wrote:this question has always bothered me. Why if billy is a hoaxer, is he useing models of ufos that have been photoed by others before and after he took his photos. why hoax the same shape? if you do a photo search of ufos you will find the beam ship over and over over again. or why is the bob lazar beamship almost the same as the billy beamship? same with Ardamskie and his photos, very close to the billy ships....... why are they all pushing this same look and shape in differant years, over and over? the same hoax same image again does not make sense to me. just a thought.......this is my first post...

hi, welcome.
just so you know, ALL of the people you are naming are KNOWN hoaxers.
arm yourself with information, ponder it, then come to your own conclusion.
as far as the "beamships" go, have you considered the fact that the hoaxers that came on the scene after the cult leader mountain man of austria just COPIED his models?
a garbage can lid. a GARBAGE CAN LID.
and you talk about beamships?
or are you just another nick for cohen, again?....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 am » by Spock

giusdude I commend you on your signature. :flop:
Shows real intellectual freedom in how you deal with people that don't see things the way you do.

I've read this thread so far, and I am still on the fence on the Meier. None of the arguments against him have swayed me, as well as none of the arguments for.

I will say this, the arguments against him, in this thread, do appear to be more lame.

Nobody has answered the simple questions that dj637 put forth.

How did a man in the 70s, with 1 arm, minimal equipment, pull this off?

I will admit, the photos from space and of the dinosaurs, I have to throw into the trash bucket myself, but not everything entirely.

I say this simply because I am someone that has had the carpet or reality ripped from under my feet, and I do realize that things are not always as they seem. I enjoy the day to day idea that I have a firm grasp on reality, however, because of a few circumstances I have fallen victim too, I can not so easily, throw the baby out with the bath water. Especially when the nay-sayers are not giving me anything substantial to go on.

Peace.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 2:37 am » by Giusdude

spock wrote:giusdude I commend you on your signature. :flop:
Shows real intellectual freedom in how you deal with people that don't see things the way you do.

I've read this thread so far, and I am still on the fence on the Meier. None of the arguments against him have swayed me, as well as none of the arguments for.

I will say this, the arguments against him, in this thread, do appear to be more lame.

Nobody has answered the simple questions that dj637 put forth.

How did a man in the 70s, with 1 arm, minimal equipment, pull this off?

I will admit, the photos from space and of the dinosaurs, I have to throw into the trash bucket myself, but not everything entirely.

I say this simply because I am someone that has had the carpet or reality ripped from under my feet, and I do realize that things are not always as they seem. I enjoy the day to day idea that I have a firm grasp on reality, however, because of a few circumstances I have fallen victim too, I can not so easily, throw the baby out with the bath water. Especially when the nay-sayers are not giving me anything substantial to go on.

Peace.

as i have said before, mr. Spock, i cannot take any credit for my sig.
I am merely quoting the Supreme Lizard Hunter from Eastern Europe (aka Pindzy).
on a more serious note, Spock, take a few minutes (or hours...) to take a looky-see at this:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/billy_meier.htm
and this:
http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/
and this:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/michael_horn.htm
and follow ALL the links to the subject.
there are about 500 pages of scientific, detailed studies of people that have dedicated countless hours of their life to prove that this guy is nothing but a scammer, hoaxer and ultimately a cult leader that has been making money out of this since the 70's.
also, check out his website. it's probably the most shocking of it all.
I, myself, particularly enjoyed the part where meier says we should reduce the population to only a few millions. Kill off everybody else.
Nice man.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 am » by The57ironman

what d'ya think of the late wendell stevens..?

he befriended billy.....

:cheers: :hugging:
Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 2:56 am » by Slith

Hey, how did I make it on your sig? I cook for a living. How is that dis-info?

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 am » by Giusdude

dlslith wrote:Hey, how did I make it on your sig? I cook for a living. How is that dis-info?

LOL!
bro, you gotta ask Pindzy....
I just copied it from one of his posts because it cracked me the hell up....
you cook?
I sold my pizzeria in september, now i'm back to managing a restaurant on 9th ave. in manhattan. been in the biz since i was 14, back home in Naples, Italy...
what's your influence?

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:11 am » by Slith

giusdude wrote:
dlslith wrote:Hey, how did I make it on your sig? I cook for a living. How is that dis-info?

LOL!
bro, you gotta ask Pindzy....
I just copied it from one of his posts because it cracked me the hell up....
you cook?
I sold my pizzeria in september, now i'm back to managing a restaurant on 9th ave. in manhattan. been in the biz since i was 14, back home in Naples, Italy...
what's your influence?

My mentor, he was a Portuguese chef and taught me the ropes. I then ended up going to study at the CIA in Hyde Park for two years and earned an associate degree. I am a Red Sealed chef here in Canada and work in Ottawa

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

PreviousNext