Billy Meier Bull

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 am » by Spock

giusdude wrote:/quote]

as i have said before, mr. Spock, i cannot take any credit for my sig.
I am merely quoting the Supreme Lizard Hunter from Eastern Europe (aka Pindzy).
on a more serious note, Spock, take a few minutes (or hours...) to take a looky-see at this:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/billy_meier.htm
and this:
http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/
and this:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/michael_horn.htm
and follow ALL the links to the subject.
there are about 500 pages of scientific, detailed studies of people that have dedicated countless hours of their life to prove that this guy is nothing but a scammer, hoaxer and ultimately a cult leader that has been making money out of this since the 70's.
also, check out his website. it's probably the most shocking of it all.
I, myself, particularly enjoyed the part where meier says we should reduce the population to only a few millions. Kill off everybody else.
Nice man.

Pindz - Okay - got to love him.

I wanted to chime in real quick and say, Thank You, for the post of substance on the Meier issue. I will anxiously get into it when I have some time tomorrow.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:39 am » by Giusdude

The Red Seal allows qualified trades people to practice their trade in any province or territory without having to write additional examinations, thus improving labour mobility in Canada and saving time and resources by eliminating the need for multiple examinations. This instruction is geared to the industry professional who needs to learn more about the theories of cooking but may not have to ability to do so on his/ her own. Students must get their 3000 industry hours (Assistant Cook), 5000-6000 hours (Baker), 6000 hours (Cook) and 6000-7000 hours (Baker / Patissier) on their own, as Ontario Chef School offers only tutorial instruction, with no lab time.

did a lil research because i had no idea of the Canadian standards. hats off, bro. and much respect.
BOH jobs are fucking torture, and unless you are a head chef you never get enough money for it.
50-60-70 hours a week in a hellish environment with a lot of pressure and almost no room for mistakes.
again, hats off to the dedication and passion.
me, i'm a FOH kinda guy. i deal with people's bullshit....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 am » by Mediasorcerer

what disturbs me the ost about meir thing,is that bill ryan,whats her namekerry cassicy and some of that mob,believe hes real,so does that draw there credibility into question?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:50 am » by Ghost32

As far as I understand it, parts of the Billy Meier Case are real and true but through time it has been contaminated with false info and fakes, I blame that on people like Randall Winters and others who have probably made more money from the story than Billy Meier ever did.

People like Winters showed around fakes like the dinosaurs on another planet or so-called pictures of the girl semasie that was later found out to be taken from an old sears catelog and linked them to Billy to take advantage of the Meier Story to make money but it turned out that there wasnt a Sears in Switzerland at the time and that had been introduced by someone else for profit.

Yet on the other hand all the real ufologists that studied the Meier Case were always followed either by the CIA or some intelligence agency and their phones were always tapped, I doubt these intelligence agencies would have spent so much time and man-power on a hoax, also it was said that many weird things would happen surrounding the phone system to individuals involved in the Meier Case which had some type of alien communication involved , there was definatly something to it but it has been distorted and contaminated over the years to make it seem like a hoax.

Wendelle Stevens said they were once summoned or more like kidnapped in a sense to a cia safehouse were they were interrogated and their pictures from Billy were all taken from them long enough to make copies then they were returned, those picture copys the cia made would later be altered and used against promoters of the Meier Story.

Watch the video below it talks about all of this.

Wendelle Stevens Followed By CIA During Meier Case

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:51 am » by Slith

giusdude wrote:The Red Seal allows qualified trades people to practice their trade in any province or territory without having to write additional examinations, thus improving labour mobility in Canada and saving time and resources by eliminating the need for multiple examinations. This instruction is geared to the industry professional who needs to learn more about the theories of cooking but may not have to ability to do so on his/ her own. Students must get their 3000 industry hours (Assistant Cook), 5000-6000 hours (Baker), 6000 hours (Cook) and 6000-7000 hours (Baker / Patissier) on their own, as Ontario Chef School offers only tutorial instruction, with no lab time.

did a lil research because i had no idea of the Canadian standards. hats off, bro. and much respect.
BOH jobs are fucking torture, and unless you are a head chef you never get enough money for it.
50-60-70 hours a week in a hellish environment with a lot of pressure and almost no room for mistakes.
again, hats off to the dedication and passion.
me, i'm a FOH kinda guy. i deal with people's bullshit....

Well done on your research. I fortunately have had the opportunity to work under many great chefs and bakers. I like to consider myself very well rounded. Cooking is fantastic, but bakers make better cooks. They are so much more precise. Cheers dude!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 am » by Giusdude

ghost32 wrote:As far as I understand it, parts of the Billy Meier Case are real and true but through time it has been contaminated with false info and fakes, I blame that on people like Randall Winters and others who have probably made more money from the story than Billy Meier ever did.

People like Winters showed around fakes like the dinosaurs on another planet or so-called pictures of the girl semasie that was later found out to be taken from an old sears catelog and linked them to Billy to take advantage of the Meier Story to make money but it turned out that there wasnt a Sears in Switzerland at the time and that had been introduced by someone else for profit.

Yet on the other hand all the real ufologists that studied the Meier Case were always followed either by the CIA or some intelligence agency and their phones were always tapped, I doubt these intelligence agencies would have spent so much time and man-power on a hoax, also it was said that many weird things would happen surrounding the phone system to individuals involved in the Meier Case which had some type of alien communication involved , there was definatly something to it but it has been distorted and contaminated over the years to make it seem like a hoax.

Wendelle Stevens said they were once summoned or more like kidnapped in a sense to a cia safehouse were they were interrogated and their pictures from Billy were all taken from them long enough to make copies then they were returned, those picture copys the cia made would later be altered and used against promoters of the Meier Story.

Watch the video below it talks about all of this.

Wendelle Stevens Followed By CIA During Meier Case

ghost, i have read many of your posts. you came across as a smart guy. so please, please, please, don't ignore FACTS.
here's the best of links i found so far:
it does mention the "man in black" switching "evidence" to justify a picture of a showgirl. NOT a sears catolgue. you are confused about that one. it's from a Dean Martin show.
it's here: http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/m ... ction.html

this whole thing is just ridiculous.

again, ask yourself a few questions:
why, after the 80's, he has completely stopped producing pictures?
why, having had multiple opportunities, he never produced ANY evidence for official examination?
why not one of his "prophecies" has ever come true?

hope i did not waste my time and yours, man.
:cheers:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 am » by Giusdude

spock wrote:
giusdude wrote:/quote]

as i have said before, mr. Spock, i cannot take any credit for my sig.
I am merely quoting the Supreme Lizard Hunter from Eastern Europe (aka Pindzy).
on a more serious note, Spock, take a few minutes (or hours...) to take a looky-see at this:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/billy_meier.htm
and this:
and this:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/michael_horn.htm
and follow ALL the links to the subject.
there are about 500 pages of scientific, detailed studies of people that have dedicated countless hours of their life to prove that this guy is nothing but a scammer, hoaxer and ultimately a cult leader that has been making money out of this since the 70's.
also, check out his website. it's probably the most shocking of it all.
I, myself, particularly enjoyed the part where meier says we should reduce the population to only a few millions. Kill off everybody else.
Nice man.

Pindz - Okay - got to love him.

I wanted to chime in real quick and say, Thank You, for the post of substance on the Meier issue. I will anxiously get into it when I have some time tomorrow.

:flop:

you are most welcome.
ihope you find it interesting and, above all, clarifying.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 4:31 am » by 99socks

mediasorcerer wrote:what disturbs me the ost about meir thing,is that bill ryan,whats her namekerry cassicy and some of that mob,believe hes real,so does that draw there credibility into question?

It depends on how you feel about them... There are two real possibilities; either B&K are a disinfo team, or B&K are people just like us. If they are a disinfo team, then their info is crap, and if they are just like us then that just goes to show you shouldn't lean on their judgments...

But to be fair to B&K, they have mentioned numerous times in the past that they understand some of the info they are getting from people in interviews is contradictory. They have repeated the disclaimer over and over that they are providing the interviews so that people can come to their own conclusions.

I have seen interviews where one or the other actually argues against the interviewer and brings up what OTHER interviewees have said.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 am » by The57ironman

a while back , i'd listened to every wendell stevens video i could find..(for what that's worth) and all i can say is i got good "vibes" from his words , information and body language....

i got to admit , billy seemed like a strange dude....but do you know his history , prior to switzerland....?
strange life...
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 12:54 am » by Nobystattoozone

Well You guys forget that all pics are made at 75 to 76 no photoshop no computers. Have been in switzerland saw some locations and i tell you go there see for yourself. And by the way what about all the good stuff about world pollution AIDS and ozone hole wich where written down in the 1950s? Well belive what you want but please why are you people dont get your asses of from behind Your computers and find out in real life oh yeha right it could be You had to move your asses and o lord even start thinking for Yourselfs.

PreviousNext