Billy Meier Bull

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 1:45 pm » by Will69ease

I'd like to think you people in DTV land are looking for the truth, and are smart enough
to KNOW that the old hack, Billy Meier is an old ufo hoaxer. Strange as it may seem, he still has loyal followers who buy into his bullshit...

So to put this to rest (hopefully) here are a few examples that should be self explanatory.

Do you get my point Dali777?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 2:03 pm » by Dj637

your examples just show that two photos have been spliced together to give the same height and placement in the sky, but if you ignore the background and look at the "ufo's" each time the light source reflecting off the craft is different and the "ufo's" and themselves even look different? so therefore they are all individual pictures?

of course he did all this while he used his computer with his extensive editing skills whilst using two arms
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 pm » by Capnmac

Do you get my point Dali777?

I don't, please elaborate. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 3:58 pm » by Will69ease

He used the same model in multiple locations. Let me put it differently...
Crude model I know, but same principle.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 4:12 pm » by Giusdude

why did you do this, will??????

you are going to bring "them" out of the woods again......
"they" believe this guy/hoaxer/scammer/cultist.
"they" always will.
there is nothing you can say to "them" to change their minds.
so stop wasting your time. let it go.
if you must, ask "them" how come billy has not taken a picture since the late 70's early 80's.
ask "them" if it has anything to do with advancement in photography and editing that he cannot possibly hoax since he's only a BASIC hoaxer.....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm » by Flecktarn

karl korff done a book about billy meier and it focused on the hoaxes ,,,quite a intresting book ,he even went to meet meier and called him a fraud
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 pm » by Will69ease

giusdude wrote:why did you do this, will??????

you are going to bring "them" out of the woods again......
"they" believe this guy/hoaxer/scammer/cultist.
"they" always will.
there is nothing you can say to "them" to change their minds.
so stop wasting your time. let it go.
if you must, ask "them" how come billy has not taken a picture since the late 70's early 80's.
ask "them" if it has anything to do with advancement in photography and editing that he cannot possibly hoax since he's only a BASIC hoaxer.....

I guess you're right.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm » by Jeckk

Well anyone can fake a picture, yes. It's possible either way in the case of Billy imo, but logic tells me there's truth to it simply because of who he is and the effort involved in this. Unless Billy had help from some serious people, I doubt a guy like that could effectively insure that all his proof looked authentic. For example the light patterns on his ships are pretty complex, suggesting either HUGE models, digital editing, multiple light sources positioned correctly, etc.

I mean it is perfectly possible that this guy just has lots of free time to do all this but, just seems unlikely to me. I'm still on the fence anyway.

Writer

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 pm » by Rantar

«I'd like to think you people in DTV land are looking for the truth, and are smart enough
to KNOW that the old hack, Billy Meier is an old ufo hoaxer. Strange as it may seem, he still has loyal followers who buy into his bullshit...So to put this to rest (hopefully) here are a few examples that should be self explanatory.
»

Someone rarely gets the chance to use the word idiot in its whole and authentic meaning.

Idiot: "An idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."

You are an idiot will69ease.

And believe me if you continue to use words like 'truth, knowledge and smart' you will dive deeper into your self-defeating death spiral.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 6:13 pm » by Will69ease

rantar wrote:«I'd like to think you people in DTV land are looking for the truth, and are smart enough
to KNOW that the old hack, Billy Meier is an old ufo hoaxer. Strange as it may seem, he still has loyal followers who buy into his bullshit...So to put this to rest (hopefully) here are a few examples that should be self explanatory.
»

Someone rarely gets the chance to use the word idiot in its whole and authentic meaning.

Idiot: "An idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."

You are an idiot will69ease.

And believe me if you continue to use words like 'truth, knowledge and smart' you will dive deeper into your self-defeating death spiral.

Whatever twirp.
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Next