bin laden his dead

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

PostTue Sep 09, 2008 4:23 pm » by Truthseeker


bin laden is dead watch the assainated bhutto say it in a interview befor she is killed :idea:
This is what Benazir Bhutto said on 2nd of November 2007. Look how it was censored. Shortly after that she was assassinated on December 27, 2007
(after departing a PPP rally in the Pakistani city of Rawalpindi, two weeks before the scheduled Pakistani general election of 2008, where she was a leading opposition candidate).
it here in the video section watch it the lieing bbc doesnt tell it the way she said it as well whats new bbc you lieing rats :idea:
Last edited by Truthseeker on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostTue Sep 09, 2008 5:44 pm » by Drjones


Hi m8,
Thanks for the video.I have since emailed the BBC about this and will leave any feedback they give me. :flop:

Ps-I would suggest if you can,to alter the topic heading to-BIN LADEN IS DEAD as your spelling is a little wrong. ;)

Well got a reply from the BBC this morning.Very fast reply.Here it is:

David,

This was fully investigated and reported at the time and the full video has now been restored to the BBC site. You can read the background here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2 ... ost_8.html

Kind regards,

Ian Jolly
News website

Well there you go folks,make of that what you will,an honest mistake?Follow the link. :flop:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:41 pm

PostWed Sep 10, 2008 12:21 pm » by Fatrock386


:flop: :top:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:28 am

PostWed Sep 10, 2008 5:28 pm » by Qiqiba


Drjones, thanx for the link. And their answer...

"The claim appeared so unexpected that it seemed she had simply mis-spoken."


Yeah, right... :wink: What a moron explanation... :lol:

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

PostMon Sep 15, 2008 3:09 pm » by Truthseeker


French President Nicolas Sarkozy friend says 9/11 was a lie
One of France's most successful stand-up comedians and a close friend of President Nicolas Sarkozy has sparked outrage by becoming the latest French star to question the official account of the September 11 attacks.

By Henry Samuel in Paris
Last Updated: 6:07PM BST 09 Sep 2008

Mr Sarkozy took with him to meet the Pope late last year Photo: EPA
In an embarrassment to the French President, and with just two days to go before the seventh anniversary of the deadly terrorist strikes, Jean-Marie Bigard - a member of Mr Sarkozy's inner circle of showbiz friends - said the official version was a "lie".

"We are now absolutely certain that these two planes - the one that supposedly fell into a forest (flight 93 in Pennsylvania) and onto the Pentagon don't exist... those planes are still flying.

"It's an enormous lie," he told Europe 1 radio.

"It's an American missile that hit the Pentagon, they provoked it themselves, they killed fellow Americans.

"Usually one learns of these things 30 years afterwards. We know it now," he went on.

Mr Bigard, who has staged shows to a full house in Paris' football stadium, le Stade de France, added: "We are beginning to seriously consider that neither Ben Laden nor al Qaeda were responsible for September 11."

He cited the controversial 2002 bestseller L'Effroyable Imposture (The Big Lie) by Frenchman Thierry Meyssan, which claimed the Pentagon crash was a "fake", as well as the hit internet conspiracy film Loose Change.

His comments were condemned as "grotesque" by former French foreign minister Hubert Védrine. "There will always be people who believe that things are being hidden from them, that everything is being hidden from them," he said.

Europe 1 has issued an apology but Mr Bigard said he stood by his words. The crude and scatological comic, whose humour travels poorly, was one of several celebrity friends Mr Sarkozy took with him to meet the Pope late last year, as he is a devout Catholic.

He is the second French star to accuse America of fabricating the 9/11 attacks.

In March, the Oscar-winning French actress Marion Cotillard angered Americans with a similar conspiracy theory on a chat show.

The 32-year-old, who won a BAFTA award for her portrayal of Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose, had said that the US regularly lied about major events, up to and including the terrorist attacks on New York.

"I think we're lied to about a number of things," he said, even claiming the Americans had destroyed the Twin Towers themselves because they were an outdated "money sucker".

Expanding her conspiracy theory, Miss Cotillard said it would be "a lot more expensive" to rebuild the towers "which is why they were destroyed," with the loss of thousands of American lives.

She later was forced into an embarrassing climb-down, with her lawyer saying she "never intended to contest nor question the attacks of September 11, 2001," and that her remarks were taken out of context.

"It is almost impossible to fight against this phenomenon," conspiracy theory specialist Pascal Froissart told Le Parisien. "Because the fact of denying it spreads the rumour even further."

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

PostTue Sep 16, 2008 3:51 pm » by Truthseeker


if butto new he was dead georgei bushie must have known and blair and co ,bunch of lieres you can see why they dont swear on the bible just in case there is truth in it they cover there bets :evil:

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 5:37 pm » by Truthseeker


COOL RUNING MAN

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

PostSun May 08, 2011 11:22 pm » by Truthseeker


Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Video Is New Footage
By Paul Joseph Watson on May 8, 2011

Paul Joseph Watson – Prison Planet May 7, 2011


In a desperate effort to bolster its crumbling official narrative, the White House today released a set of dubious Bin Laden “home movies” purportedly seized from his compound during the raid on Sunday night that it claims show Bin Laden on camera in 2010, but the tapes are almost identical to footage released almost four years ago by a notorious Pentagon front group that acts as a conduit for US intelligence by regularly releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos.

Before we even look at the new tapes, recall that the Washington Post reported last year on how CIA officials recruited “darker-skinned employees” to create fake Bin Laden tapes. The fact that the CIA created fake Bin Laden tapes is an admitted fact, not a conspiracy theory.

“Extraordinary home videos taken from Osama bin Laden’s hideout show the terrorist leader watching news coverage of himself on television,” reports the Daily Mail.

“The videos were seized by Navy SEALs after Bin Laden was killed. They were shown to reporters this afternoon by intelligence officials.”

One of the videos purports to show Bin Laden watching television news reports about himself. The footage is filmed from almost behind his head and only shows a small portion of his face. The TV shows footage of Bin Laden as well as still images and footage of Barack Obama. Interestingly, the only moment in which the cameraman zooms in on the TV so that you can clearly see the picture is when it either shows Bin Laden, Obama, or both of them in a still shot together.

Contrary to the footage of Bin Laden allegedly flicking through television channels, in which his beard is gray, in the other tapes, which the White House claims were recorded between October and November 2010, Bin Laden appears with his beard dyed black. The man watching TV appears to be much older than the Bin Laden seen in the other tapes.

MSNBC ran the video under the headline New Video Shows Bin Laden In Gold Robe. However, these tapes are almost identical to footage first released by the Pentagon front group SITE in September 2007. In that footage, Bin Laden also appears with a dyed beard and is wearing exactly the same clothes. The only thing that differs is the color of the background, but in other tapes the background is the same brown color as the 2007 tape. As computer expert Neal Krawetz’s analysis revealed, fake backgrounds are often used on purported “Al-Qaeda” tapes, where a blue screen is used to superimpose the figure of the speaker over a pre-selected backdrop.

The footage in these tapes purports to show Bin Laden making recordings in late 2010, and yet he looks identical to how he appeared in tapes first released in 2007.



The establishment media has completely failed to even mention the fact that much of the footage, which the White House claims was filmed in 2010, is almost identical to that first released in 2007 by the Pentagon front group SITE. Why would Bin Laden make a video in October 2010 and not release it? Unless this is merely outtakes from the footage already released four years ago.

It would not be the first time that tapes of Bin Laden have been passed off as new material when in fact they are years old.

In July 2007, the mainstream media heralded the arrival of a tape of Bin Laden giving a speech as new footage. In fact it was almost six years old, having been filmed in October 2001 and later released by IntelCenter, SITE’s sister organization, in October 2003. At the time we did an image comparison proving that the footage dubbed “new” in 2007 was in fact filmed in 2001 and released first by the Al-Ansaar Islamic news agency in 2002

As we documented yesterday, the organization that released the original 2007 tape which is virtually identical to the tapes released by the White House today is nothing more than a conduit for Pentagon propaganda run the daughter of a former Israeli spy.

The SITE organization is virtually a contractor for the U.S. government, receiving some $500,000 a year annually from Uncle Sam, and has been caught releasing fake Al-Qaeda tapes on numerous occasions. SITE’s website domain is hosted by servers located in Washington DC, which are stationed between the Department of Homeland Security and the Israeli Embassy.

As in the 2007 tape, the As-Sahab logo appears in the “new” tapes released by the White House. A 2007 investigation by Neal Krawetz featured in Wired Magazine found that the As-Sahab logo was added at the same as the IntelCenter logo, another US military-industrial complex front, meaning the so-called “Al-Qaeda” tapes were in fact coming straight out of US intelligence circles. Although Krawetz asserted that this was the case in a taped interview, after the story began to receive attention he mysteriously backed away from the claim despite Wired’s Kim Zetter receiving approval from Krawetz that all the information contained in the original report was valid.

These “new” tapes which are actually identical to footage first released in 2007 will do little to firm up the White House’s crumbling Bin Laden narrative, which has been under suspicion after it was reported that Osama’s body was hastily dumped into the sea and President Obama refused to release an image of the dead Bin Laden.

The narrative of last Sunday’s raid has flip-flopped constantly and even mainstream journalists are starting to become wary, particularly after it emerged that Obama and Hillary could not have watched the raid unfold live as they had claimed because the live feed was cut before the Navy SEALS entered the compound, meaning that the “situation room” photos that purported to show Obama and Hillary watching Bin Laden’s assassination live were in fact completely staged.

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

PostSun May 08, 2011 11:26 pm » by Truthseeker


Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake
By wmw_admin on May 3, 2011

Amelia Hill – Guardian.co.uk May 2, 2011


An image apparently showing a dead Osama bin Laden broadcast on Pakistani television and picked up by British newspaper websites is a fake.

The bloodied image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Mail, Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter.

It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was “unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not”.

The Daily Mail was one of the newspaper websites to publish the fake picture of Osama bin Laden’s body.

Since then, however, the image has been claimed as genuine on a number of conspiracy forums and used to substantiate claims that the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 bombings had been killed.

The Guardian was one of the few sites to hold back from using the manipulated image on its front page, reporting the picture’s existence in its live blog but questioning its legitimacy.

The image is based on a genuine photograph of Bin Laden taken in 1998 and used by the Reuters news agency.

On Twitter, a composite including the other photograph used to make the image was posted by @HannahMarbina and other users showed how easy it was to find the image already online with a simple search

Source



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook