Bin Laden home videos released today

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 11:21 pm » by Malogg

Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Super Moderator

PostSat May 07, 2011 11:48 pm » by Spock

domdabears wrote:Americans are expected to get to see home videos of Osama bin Laden's daily life that show him strolling around his secret compound...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat May 07, 2011 11:56 pm » by domdabears

spock wrote:
domdabears wrote:Americans are expected to get to see home videos of Osama bin Laden's daily life that show him strolling around his secret compound...

Upload to Disclose.tv

the funniest videos ever put on the internet. ^

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 12:41 am » by Germanpils

is that even bin laden in the video? i remember him with a slightly different face.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:48 am » by Epicfailure

germanpils wrote:is that even bin laden in the video? i remember him with a slightly different face.

No I believe it isn't, and Al Jazeera English did a good job of putting a banner on his face during the closest zoom up and then removed it 3 seconds later after it zoomed out....

but the regular youtube shows it, and it is not him, not even close.

Writer

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:53 am » by Ofdesert

HOUSTONNNNNN...... WE HAVE A PROBLEM...THIS GUY IS LEFT HAND¡¡¡¡¡FBI RECORDS SAYS THAT¡¡¡OVER......??????????

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 2:01 am » by Epicfailure

ofdesert wrote:HOUSTONNNNNN...... WE HAVE A PROBLEM...THIS GUY IS LEFT HAND¡¡¡¡¡FBI RECORDS SAYS THAT¡¡¡OVER......??????????

hey you are right, indeed he is left handed....

but I also hold a remote with my right hand too, and use the mouse on my laptop with my right hand, as I am left handed...

so not sure that is proof of much......?

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 2:06 am » by Svaha

Some time ago Pakistan demanded the departure of about 50% of the Americans (cia and so on) and that the drone flights should be stopped.
So maybe Pakistan has become a target.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 10:05 am » by Atomant77

@svaha... there's deffo more than meets the eye. Looking at the real evidence it appears more a case of a secret operation gone wrong: the chopper down, unarmed dead people (plastic toy gun only gun seen), the different versions of the events, the absurdity of the video of him watching tv as it is a clear fake Osama, only so that they can say "look Osama was well alive watching topical news so it must be him we killed", Watched Aljezeera news last night there were people interviewed who had met Bin Laden also doubting that was Obama watching TV. The whole fabrication of killing Obama was a cover up reason for the infiltration as they got caught. The real reason we may never know but I am glad the Pakistani government is half way sticking 2 fingers up the US.
Every moment is a place you've never been

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 2:01 pm » by Jackmfunion

Definately not OBL, different nose! Not that any of us are really surprised. It just seems that the US Gov. can't even be arsed to make their BS believable.....

PreviousNext