'Bin Laden' tape

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 pm » by Drjones

I know concrete,i don't know much about the production company but the whole Bin Laden tape thing you truly can't make this kind of stuff up. :roll:

I thought this was a good read- http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1079736.html

and.. http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast ... eda.video/
'The latest in a series of such videos was posted Monday on radical Islamist Web sites by al Qaeda's production company, As-Sahab Media.' :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 pm » by Blotto

hmm charlie sheen kicks up a big stink in the media and puts doubts in peoples minds and gets them thinking for themselfes. hmm u.s goverment says shit what can we do.. enter bright spark spin doctor saying lets roll out a bin laden tape yet again ?? that should put more doubt in to the sheep and get them back on side. hmm why didnt bin laden release the tape on the aniversiary ??? . me smells goverment bullshit , release a bin laden tape to take away from the charlie sheen media frenzy .. these people realy do think there citizens are stupid. also the big tea party march in america they needed to take the sheen off that to, pardon the pun.

i realy hope there is an advanced alien race to come and sort these people out. because i just dont see how there going to change and whos going to change them. they have the weapons the technology and the money. were all up shit creek without a paddle.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 3:20 pm » by Darrylmckay

concrete wrote:I may be wrong. But, I think it's stupid to think it'll happen in the states again. It would be too obvious that it was an 'inside job'.

Why would you possibly say that, it was obvious last time and they got away with it, no reason not to have another go, why change a plan that works.

concrete wrote:The next one will be an historical monument in Isreal, where thousands of Americans visit daily.

If they do that, as a pretext for invading Iran, you might want to get those old "duck and cover" news reels out, because China and Russia will not stand idley by this time.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 3:39 pm » by Darrylmckay

concrete wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:If they do that, as a pretext for invading Iran, you might want to get those old "duck and cover" news reels out, because China and Russia will not stand idley by this time.

Don't recall mentioning Iran.
My guess would be Lebanon. Or, the total annihalation of the strip.

No, Lebanon is a hopeless joke, they taking over the Gaza peice by peice anyway, my guess would be Iran, they have been dying for an excuse to get Iran for years.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

concrete wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:If they do that, as a pretext for invading Iran, you might want to get those old "duck and cover" news reels out, because China and Russia will not stand idley by this time.

Don't recall mentioning Iran.
My guess would be Lebanon. Or, the total annihalation of the strip.

What why Lebanon man...?what make you think that? there is nothing of interest in Leb....the official governement of Leb is closer to Israel then you may be think.....If they attack they will attack Iran....thats the major concern in the region...not Lebanon...
Maybe for the Lebanese girls though...
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 pm » by Darrylmckay

Lebanon has a shitload of the fresh water they need.

Why Iran. Serves no purpose. Too far away. Unless control of every country between is ensured. It would not make sense.

Yeah but they see Iran as thier natural enemy, always have, they believe to take out Iran would cripple Hezbollah and Hamas, and dont put it past them to have designs on "every country between". They see this as a holy war and are in it for the long haul, remember religous zealots see 200 years of war as a test of faith.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 3:58 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

darrylmckay wrote:
Yeah but they see Iran as thier natural enemy, always have, they believe to take out Iran would cripple Hezbollah and Hamas, and dont put it past them to have designs on "every country between". They see this as a holy war and are in it for the long haul, remember religous zealots see 200 years of war as a test of faith.

yes if its really wart they will have to Attack the hezbollah in Leb....they are 1 with Iranians...
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Writer

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 4:14 pm » by Wallys1111

can anyon shed more light on benazir bhutto stating Bin Laden was murderd a while ago before she was killed...

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 4:20 pm » by Darrylmckay

wallys1111 wrote:can anyon shed more light on benazir bhutto stating Bin Laden was murderd a while ago before she was killed...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnychOXj9Tg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnychOXj9Tg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm » by Pindz

Next