bio energy and human sacrifice

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 7:26 pm » by Misinformedia

http://www.misinformedia.com i wrote an article about bio energy and human sacrifice.

give me feed back here i want to know what you think

Conspirator

PostFri May 21, 2010 1:09 am » by Telos61

sir,,
i was reading your website and you mentioned something about obama does not follow islam..... so what if he did? is christianity the only way to god? does christianity have the monopoly on theosophy ideology in america?

I dont care what religion president obama is........ he is the president of the united state and should be respected...... if you disagree in his policies thats fine.... but do it with respect... i never like bush but i never disrespected him because he was my president...

please american christians.. you do NOT own the united states of america..........

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostFri May 21, 2010 1:11 am » by sockpuppet

I can't believe this was a kids' movie!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by sockpuppet on Fri May 21, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostFri May 21, 2010 1:12 am » by Immortalgropher

telos61 wrote:sir,,
i was reading your website and you mentioned something about obama does not follow islam..... so what if he did? is christianity the only way to god? does christianity have the monopoly on theosophy ideology in america?

I dont care what religion president obama is........ he is the president of the united state and should be respected...... if you disagree in his policies thats fine.... but do it with respect... i never like bush but i never disrespected him because he was my president...

please american christians.. you do NOT own the united states of america..........

-laughs-
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Initiate

PostFri May 21, 2010 2:57 am » by Misinformedia

telos61,
thanks for the feed back. i meant it to be more of an attack on the media for portraying him as muslim, fox, cnn. because he is not. i am a Muslim my self, but don't think religion makes a difference. we all have the same morals. the masses get played like chess, so whats the point of the "obama Muslim move" thats what i want to know. i really don't care what he is. :think:

sockpuppet
i watched that when i was younger, don't really remember it. but from what i just saw, i don't think my son will ever see it! :top: :evil: that was really twisted!

immortalgropher
i think the president should respect the people, and the people do as they are, giving equal respect.! :dancing: so f@ck his health care bill, f@ck his climate change crap and bush and obama, reap what they sow, !