Birds didn’t come from dinosaurs, study suggests

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 12:30 pm » by Drjones

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/ ... nosaur.htm

A new dis­cov­ery about bird breath­ing abil­i­ties in­di­cate birds probably did­n’t de­scend from any known di­no­saurs, ac­cord­ing to re­search­ers at Or­e­gon State Un­ivers­ity.
:think:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:07 pm » by Drextin

There is far more evidence that ufos did come from dinos then against.

Seriously though,
You have the main detractors of the bird theory and you have the tons of evidence for the bird/dino connection. I read that oregon state study when it first came out. They make some good points but it is not enough to throw out all of the evidence for the theory. In fact there was a major find released just recently showing more connections and even a possible link to the first major evolutionary change towards feathers and flight.

I think the middle ground is going to be that they will find the 100% proof of the dino/bird link but it will come from a previously unknown branch of dinos. Like the man/ape tree. The dinos we know about might actually be predecessors to other animals.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 8:52 pm » by Drjones

Thanks Drex,well my opinion on the thing is that they did somehow(birds did evolve from dinos),when you watch a bird feed,even eating bread and stuff,it's identical to what i have seen the dinos do on the well made documentaries and jurassic park...the way they move their head and use their feet,watch a magpie,those guys are the velociraptors.. :D

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 pm » by Vulcanic

you ever hear about the 4 winged dinosaurs? 1 hour show on it:

Upload to Disclose.tv

HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm » by Towelie

Theres one called Archaeoperyx theres no doubts that this is a direct link between birds and dinosaurs its got feathers and wings lol, also you get wishbones in dinosaurs jus like birds, theres loadsa other things too.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 pm » by Sumofallthings

WTF

That is because birds are dinosaurs.

One study means shit!