Bitcoin the NWO currency

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 15, 2014 1:46 am » by Aragajag

mediasorcery wrote:well jags buddy i really hope it works out for you, that would be just fantastic hey and a nice big bonus if it does translate to those things you desire, I need my own place to live and I have the beans now to trade for it, I hope soon to be fully self supporting in all things, life sure is a lot better on an individual level not worrying about money in the near term

although duk has made some great points and obviously knows a lot more than me on this subject i still wonder how you spend it without connecting to the internet?There are cards etc in the development process that wont need the net to work and who is swapping bitcoin for cash?Me at least with cash you are relatively anonymous and dont need no internet to spend it there are anonymising services but I have not needed one because my use is legal, ive phased out using credit/debit cards now i refuse to use them unless i absolutely have to, on a personal note,good onya

my thought is once u connect to the net to spend or watever with bitcoins, your being monitored,[this is an presumtion btw] no doutbt I have been looked at, you should of seen the look on the guy at Spyncterlink when I declared a quarter of a mill

good luck with em u guys!!! :cheers:
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 8:06 pm » by Noentry

Who is the BITCOIN CREATOR?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto, the Creator of Bitcoin?

What we know

Satoshi appeared seemingly out of nowhere in 2008 when he released a research paper on the Cryptography Mailing List, which laid the foundation for the Bitcoin protocol. He claimed to have been working on the idea for about two years, which, given the robustness of what was produced, implied an exhaustive amount of effort dedicated toward his work.

In January of 2009, he started mining, creating what is known as the “genesis block.” Bitcoin v0.1 was released six days later. By year-end, over 32,000 blocks had been added to this original block, producing a total of 1,624,250 bitcoins. Since all transactions are public on the blockchain, we know that only a quarter of those bitcoins have ever changed hands, leading some to speculate that Satoshi could be sitting on a stash of roughly one million bitcoins, worth ~$120 million at today’s exchange rate.

In the early days, Satoshi was active on the Bitcoin Forum and regularly responded to emails. Though Bitcoin is an open source project, most modifications to the source code were made by Satoshi himself in the first year, but his activity soon began to peter out.

His final programming contribution was made in mid-2010, after he had passed on the reins to Gavin Andresen, Bitcoin’s current lead developer. In April of 2011, when asked of his dwindling activity, Satoshi explained to one Bitcoin developer that he had “moved on to other things.” At some point, he stopped replying to emails altogether, including those of Andresen. The creator had disappeared.
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/who-is ... of-bitcoin

Bitcoin for the people by TPTB
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 8:17 pm » by Mydogma

to me the writing is on the wall that usa would even own any? if it is the largest owner of play money...its probably their play money...why would they in anyway support the bitcoin idea as it opposes the us dollar as a new global currency...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 8:26 pm » by -Marduk-

BITCOIN = hackers paradiSSe
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 12:32 pm » by mediasorcery

this is the nwo currency, heres why, it cannot be used without a computer[can it?] and once your using the computer, your being monitored.

so therefore its the perfect way to see where every "cent" goes everywhere everytime??? that make sense? and it makes currency dependent on computers, so u must have one to use it? [this is my theory anyhow]
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 pm » by Opalserpent

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8790242

US authorities have filed criminal charges against two operators of a Bitcoin exchange which enabled its users to buy drugs and other illicit goods on the Silk Road underground website.
Top business news

Federal prosecutors said they unsealed a criminal complaint against Robert Faiella and Charlie Shrem, who ran a company allowing people to use cash to buy Bitcoins, a virtual currency which is based on a mysterious computer algorithm.

The two are charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering and running an unlicensed money transmitting business, according to a statement from the US Attorney's office in New York.

Shrem, 24, also charged with violating the Bank Secrecy Act by failing to file any suspicious activity reports, was arrested Sunday at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.

Faiella, 52, was arrested at his home Monday in Cape Coral, Florida.

"As alleged, Robert Faiella and Charlie Shrem schemed to sell over $1 million in Bitcoins to criminals bent on trafficking narcotics on the dark web drug site, Silk Road," said US Attorney Preet Bharara said in a statement.

"Truly innovative business models don't need to resort to old-fashioned law-breaking, and when Bitcoins, like any traditional currency, are laundered and used to fuel criminal activity, law enforcement has no choice but to act. We will aggressively pursue those who would coopt new forms of currency for illicit purposes."

The new charges come more than three months after federal officials seized the Silk Road website used for drugs, hacker tools and other illegal goods and arrested its alleged mastermind, Ross William Ulbricht, who was said to be "Dread Pirate Roberts."

Ulbricht, who is awaiting trial in New York, has denied the charges and also claims he is not "Dread Pirate Roberts."

In November, a message appeared on the social media site Reddit claiming Silk Road had reopened weeks after it was shut down by the FBI.

Bitcoin was invented in the wake of the global financial crisis by a mysterious computer guru using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamotoby. While Bitcoins have gained in legitimate transactions, the unregulated
currency has also been linked to various kinds of criminal activity.

Hilarious, Mainstream criminal banks launder billions in drug money for hard drugs not pot
and get away with fines they can easily afford.
This is a fcuking joke. Long live BITCOIN and down with the filthy zio banks. :yell:

Fcuking fascists.

I suppose the banks and dea have to protect their business interests and keep
competition away. What a fascist world we live in run by banking mafia and
warmongering psychopaths. :shooting:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Previous