Bitcoin the NWO currency

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 am » by Noentry

World's Biggest Bitcoin Wallet Owned By U.S. Government

Bitcoin, an anonymous and unregulated digital currency, has become the poster child for the libertarian ideals of eliminating the Federal Reserve, avoiding inflation and keeping currency separated from governments. As it turns out, however, the world's largest bitcoin holder is the U.S. government.
http://www.ibtimes.com/worlds-biggest-b ... nt-1514100

Upload to Disclose.tv

U.S. Government Nastygram Shuts Down One-Man Bitcoin Mint

Mike Caldwell spent years turning digital currency into physical coins. That may sound like a paradox. But it’s true. He takes bitcoins — the world’s most popular digital currency — and then he mints them here in the physical world. If you added up all the bitcoins Caldwell has minted on behalf of his customers, they would be worth about $82 million.

Basically, these physical bitcoins are novelty items. But by moving the digital currency into the physical realm, he also prevents hackers from stealing the stuff via an online attack. Or at least he did. His run as the premiere bitcoin minter may be at an end. Caldwell has been put on notice by the feds.

Just before Thanksgiving, he says, he received a letter from the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, or FINCEN, the arm of the Treasury Department that dictates how the nation’s anti-money-laundering and financial crime regulations are interpreted. According to FINCEN, Caldwell needs to rethink his business. “They considered my activity to be money transmitting,” Caldwell says. And if you want to transmit money, you must first jump through a lot of state and federal regulatory hoops Caldwell hasn’t jumped through.
http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/12/casascius/

Bitcoin: The New World Order's Plot For A World Currency?

As a general rule, if anything is covered en masse by the mainstream media, then I tend to believe that which I am watching is actually one long promotional spot.

The same could potentially be said for Bitcoin as over the past months its popularity has grown so much that “anarcho-capitalist...Libertarian...Freedom Fighter against mankind’s two biggest enemies, the State and Central Banks,” Dollar Vigilante Chief Editor, Jeff Berwick, has been on CNBC, CNN, Fox News, and BBC, and other mainstream outlets.

What brought on this sudden attention? No, not our anarcho-capitalism, but our announcement of the world’s first BitcoinATM.

So, is Jeff just a patsy so that the New World Order can bring in a digital currency? I began wondering this myself, and I came to what I think is a reasonable conclusion.
http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2013/4/ ... rency.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

A Thief Is Attempting To Hide $100 Million In Stolen Bitcoins — And You Can Watch It Live Right Now

A person who allegedly robbed the web site Sheep Marketplace of 96,000 Bitcoins — about $100 million at current prices — is attempting to hide the heist by breaking up the massive online currency cache and repeatedly trading it through various "tumblers," which mix up and (supposedly) launder old Bitcoins for new.

You can watch his progress here https://blockchain.info/address/1CbR8da ... XwP?sort=1 , on a Bitcoin address tracker where the money has been tagged with the marker "Sheep Market Scam."

http://www.businessinsider.com/a-thief- ... z2qEVQBjCQ

:think:

This is the beginning of the One World currency.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:02 am » by Aragajag

LOL
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:09 am » by Noentry

Bitcoin: Start of the NWO?

As the first “cryptocurrency,” Bitcoin has been championed as a way of having money bypass the clutches of central authorities.

Though only a few businesses are accepting Bitcoin as payment, it is already being widely used for currency exchange and trade. One draw of Bitcoin is that central banks have no control over the flow of money, which theoretically puts monetary exchange in the hands of the people.

Though Bitcoin advertises freedom, what if it is simply a ruse set up by the New World Order to control us?

The conspiracy community has been wondering if Bitcoin isn’t just a nicely disguised NWO creation. After all, one of the quickest ways for the New World Order to take control of the world would be by knowing how everyone spends their money. And since all Bitcoin transactions are recorded on a public ledger known as a blockchain, they wouldn’t even have to apply NSA-like tactics to know how much you spent on beer last month.

Already the currency’s optimistically transparent framework has made it possible to track down and crackdown on illicit activities, as evidenced by the drug website Silk Road. (The FBI takedown would have been nearly impossible if Silk Road had used cash.)

The U.S. government, of course, is all for the adoption of Bitcoin. As UK podcaster Joe Ressington points out, this makes sense since because “the one world government and army are basically here already but the one world currency is not.” As the world’s de facto government and military head, the only thing keeping the U.S. from being the absolute ruler of the world is a ubiquitous currency.

And it seems as though the U.S. government might agree. As Reddit user nicolaosq points out, the NSA has been investigating the laurels of cryptographic monies since the 1990s.

Other reddit users like Ramv46 think that while the idea behind the Bitcoin seems initially sound, it is actually against people’s best interests. He states: “I’ve thought this for a while…I support the idea of the anonymity of [Bitcoin] and its idea, but in doing so you’re forced to actually advocate for the first true one world currency, an idea anyone and everyone should be against.”

And if you’re still skeptical about the real reasons behind Bitcoin, just think of the currency’s founder, Satoshi Nakamoto. Despite being one of the world’s largest holders of Bitcoins, no one knows who he truly is. It’s like the New World Order isn’t even trying to cover its tracks.
http://blog.trutv.com/conspiracy/2013/1 ... index.html

Aragajag wrote:LOL

:alien51: how many bitcoins ya got?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 7:10 am » by Aragajag

Quiet a few Noentry :) I tried to spread the word when they were cheap but got very little belief from people, nowadays they are all bothering me.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 7:50 am » by Mydogma

Noentry wrote:Bitcoin: Start of the NWO?

As the first “cryptocurrency,” Bitcoin has been championed as a way of having money bypass the clutches of central authorities.

Though only a few businesses are accepting Bitcoin as payment, it is already being widely used for currency exchange and trade. One draw of Bitcoin is that central banks have no control over the flow of money, which theoretically puts monetary exchange in the hands of the people.

Though Bitcoin advertises freedom, what if it is simply a ruse set up by the New World Order to control us?

The conspiracy community has been wondering if Bitcoin isn’t just a nicely disguised NWO creation. After all, one of the quickest ways for the New World Order to take control of the world would be by knowing how everyone spends their money. And since all Bitcoin transactions are recorded on a public ledger known as a blockchain, they wouldn’t even have to apply NSA-like tactics to know how much you spent on beer last month.

Already the currency’s optimistically transparent framework has made it possible to track down and crackdown on illicit activities, as evidenced by the drug website Silk Road. (The FBI takedown would have been nearly impossible if Silk Road had used cash.)

The U.S. government, of course, is all for the adoption of Bitcoin. As UK podcaster Joe Ressington points out, this makes sense since because “the one world government and army are basically here already but the one world currency is not.” As the world’s de facto government and military head, the only thing keeping the U.S. from being the absolute ruler of the world is a ubiquitous currency.

And it seems as though the U.S. government might agree. As Reddit user nicolaosq points out, the NSA has been investigating the laurels of cryptographic monies since the 1990s.

Other reddit users like Ramv46 think that while the idea behind the Bitcoin seems initially sound, it is actually against people’s best interests. He states: “I’ve thought this for a while…I support the idea of the anonymity of [Bitcoin] and its idea, but in doing so you’re forced to actually advocate for the first true one world currency, an idea anyone and everyone should be against.”

And if you’re still skeptical about the real reasons behind Bitcoin, just think of the currency’s founder, Satoshi Nakamoto. Despite being one of the world’s largest holders of Bitcoins, no one knows who he truly is. It’s like the New World Order isn’t even trying to cover its tracks.
http://blog.trutv.com/conspiracy/2013/1 ... index.html

Aragajag wrote:LOL

:alien51: how many bitcoins ya got?

yep taking it away from one "for profit group" of cartels(central bankers) and putting into "one" seems very much what nwo would want...out of fear we run to the next scheme....how about going back to a sovereign currency backed by nations...and getting the private middlemen out of the equation once and for alll...seems like as much a joke and as the other ponzi...i think the US treasury should print a few hundred pritty trillion dollar coins and give them to the banksters and say...paid in full...make them outta copper and it should only cost a nickle to make...haha
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 11:02 am » by mediasorcery

i think your spot on, there not really anonomyous at all, they go thru tor or onion or watever which is policed by abcs to the max, they know exactly whose got what, and where can you exchange them for real money???> and who invented them, where is the dude, show me the dude please?? good post.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 12:31 pm » by Opalserpent

Makes sense, if you got infinite money from the printing presses at the fed
and limitless borrowing and and ever increasing debt ceiling.

LOL, Max is funny as hell. :alien51:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 pm » by Kinninigan

:nails:

The thing im skeptical about is the rumors Obama signed an "internet kill switch" law, how would you use bitcoin then?

If I had lots of bitcoin I would buy gold, silver, and diamonds, AND NOT SIT ON DIGITAL MONEY, in case the SHTF!

:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 6:04 pm » by TheDuck

mediasorcery wrote:i think your spot on, there not really anonomyous at all, they go thru tor or onion or watever which is policed by abcs to the max, they know exactly whose got what, and where can you exchange them for real money???> and who invented them, where is the dude, show me the dude please?? good post.

Bitcoin isn't anonymous at all, you can see every transaction in real time, doesn't have anything to do with tor really, tumblers can hide activitys somewhat...

No one knows who invented them.

There is still no proof that abc agency's have cracked tor at all. People keep saying that, show me evidence please.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 pm » by Mydogma

Kinninigan wrote::nails:

The thing im skeptical about is the rumors Obama signed an "internet kill switch" law, how would you use bitcoin then?

If I had lots of bitcoin I would buy gold, silver, and diamonds, AND NOT SIT ON DIGITAL MONEY, in case the SHTF!

:flop:

:cheers: yep agreed...any asset is better then digital money...id rather have Vacant land, silver and gold coins or even a good collector book like "to kill a mocking bird" or Collector car(prob get bargains now)....and canned food...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Next