Bitcoin P2P currency

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostThu Jul 21, 2011 3:46 am » by Zer0


HEY FOLKS! THE MODS ARE FUCKING AROUND!

Check it yo.



:look:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4213
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostThu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 am » by Aragajag


otoel wrote:HEY FOLKS! THE MODS ARE FUCKING AROUND!

Check it yo.



:look:


Shit some great detective work there. What that is about I am unsure of but it would be some mod moderating.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 am » by Zer0




On a more serious note what if this whole Bitcoin thing was done on purpose... to make us seem like we are fighting the system but we are actually helping them...

They have to make use "want it", Bitcoin fits the perfect bill of paperless economy that at first glance is going against them... but its just another of their "undercover" operations to get us to accept something.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

PostFri Jul 22, 2011 1:16 am » by Slamgunshark


it's money on a grid.

DON'T DO IT!

Socialism.....ergh.....ERAAAAAA!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4213
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostFri Jul 22, 2011 4:56 pm » by Aragajag


otoel wrote:

On a more serious note what if this whole Bitcoin thing was done on purpose... to make us seem like we are fighting the system but we are actually helping them...

They have to make use "want it", Bitcoin fits the perfect bill of paperless economy that at first glance is going against them... but its just another of their "undercover" operations to get us to accept something.


Well you dont need to put your name to or give any details to a single person to get your electronic wallet that you hold your bitcoins in. So how does that benefit anyone who wants monetary control?
I am interested very much in them for possible benefit to everyone myself very much included. I dont want to push them because I dont want to steer someone down a path they dont want. You are all better off reading up on it and not just cursory one.
Theres some good articles and some with bad reviews.
I am putting my money where my mouth is with it because I reckon the future of it will be well rewarding. So far I have put 6.5k into buying them and in the process of upgrading my computer 6x6950GPU to mine with(P2P) side of how every PC connected verifies all transactions between each other, so no computer has more say than any other. Its very young and still being developed at a fast rate by many its not for the noob PC users just yet imho.
There is no gain to me except a bigger user base for everyone by putting this here.
Do yourself a favor and read it for yourself, you will love it or hate it.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook