BIZARRE ALIEN CREATURE FOUND BY FARMER IN MEXICO

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 am » by Pindz

Upload to Disclose.tv

This case was today all over Czech internet ....
http://www.novinky.cz/koktejl/177393-me ... pasti.html

Writer

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 am » by Sanael

it has a tail. big eyes means its nocturnal. primate?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 am » by Aardvaaks

pauldamo wrote:looks like a small lemur,a type of primate.

Interesting so I am looking for similarities here. I know its difficult to compare this 47 million year old 'Ida' fossil that was featured on the history channel several weeks ago
http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play ... nce&wpid=0
With a modern day Lemur (Cute)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Another point is that apparently the being whatever it is was, was being drowned in a bucket for a long time and was still alive and aggressive, well who wouldnt be? That sounds odd as most mammals wont be able to hold their breath for long :headscratch:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 pm » by Mindless

First i'd like to say hi to all on Dtv - Great forum and loads of interesting posts - This one how-ever seems odd as much as its caught my attention - Tell me if you had stumbled over find of the century why would you kill it ? lol

Honestly though seems odd that it would be killed rather than trapped and kept alive which is what i would have done to prove that this was actually an E.T :).

Daily new species are discovered and i know there will be millions still unknown to man in some areas but something doesnt seem right about this one :alien:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 pm » by Blacky

Cool find pindz!
Didnt see the monster quest!
I want one of those little buggers whatever they may be! :lol:
I would keep it in a box! lol
:cheers:

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm » by brillbilly

blacky wrote:Cool find pindz!

:flop: hi blacky :flop: yeh pindz this is a strange critter i popped it in my jaime maussan topic as its from mexico and do think it weird :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:
blacky wrote:Cool find pindz!

:flop: hi blacky :flop: yeh pindz this is a strange critter i popped it in my jaime maussan topic as its from mexico and do think it weird :cheers:

How do brillbilly! what topic???
Im missing out on loads here arent I !
Just havent got the time at the mo!
Still havent had chance look at that link you sent me brillbilly!
hoping to check it out this weekend! :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm » by Wolfbane7272

I really cant say for certain what this is .. the thing i find more disturbing is that the farmer tried to drown it a couple of times took hours apparently . doesnt that speak volumes for the human condition .hey it scares me ..im gonna kill it ..not try to figure it out or anything .if its true i feel bad for it and the the creature who no doubt saw everything . oh and look up a lemur skull doesnt exactly look like that . and as far as a primate goes its skin looks scaley not furry .you guys did take biology right ? lol

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 pm » by brillbilly

mindless wrote:First i'd like to say hi to all on Dtv - Great forum and loads of interesting posts - This one how-ever seems odd as much as its caught my attention - Tell me if you had stumbled over find of the century why would you kill it ? lol

Honestly though seems odd that it would be killed rather than trapped and kept alive which is what i would have done to prove that this was actually an E.T :).

Daily new species are discovered and i know there will be millions still unknown to man in some areas but something doesnt seem right about this one :alien:

:flop: hi mindless and welcome mate,.could be as you said an unknown creature as yet unidentifide but untill more tests are done ,in keeping my eyes on this little munchkin :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm » by TheDuck

Lemur:

Not lemurs:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext