Bizarre creature emerges from northern Ontario creek

Super Moderator

PostFri May 21, 2010 11:16 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 21, 2010 11:27 pm » by Cornbread714

nm156 wrote:
disinfoagent007 wrote:Dont think it is an otter...I think its a mink.

I have killed 1000´s of mink and processed the skin...your wife might even have a danish mink fuur coat I have killed :badair:

Sorry it's an OTTER! A mink is a member of the weasel family yes but this animal is far to large to be a Mink. It is not even big enough to be a Fisher another member of the weasel family. If you catch Mink this large, then I want some. :lol:

I've killed millions of mink, oodles of otters, wagonloads of weasels, but I'm almost positive this is either a jetling or a mepper. You can tell from the expression on its face. :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri May 21, 2010 11:32 pm » by Pindz

GENETIC EXPERIMENT GONE BAD !

Ugly Creature ..... and the hair looks like human hair little bit .... definitely work of CIA .. and because of this - THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!

Super Moderator

PostFri May 21, 2010 11:32 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri May 21, 2010 11:36 pm » by -Marduk-

We r all Cylons.... from ze start

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by -Marduk- on Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 21, 2010 11:39 pm » by Cornbread714

It could be a Pindzmanian Devil, after all. Those little critters are vicious! :shock:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat May 22, 2010 5:36 pm » by nm156

It ia a North American River Otter, the small cousin to the Sea Otter, your facial expression would be pretty messed up if you went out this way to. The hair falls out due to the submergence in water, it is no freak of nature,it is just an otter. With the past winter being so harsh as far as pattern swings, the animal most likely was over welmed by the elements, froze to death. Otters require a constant food supply their matabolism is very high, no food means no strength to respond to a sudden cold front, hence and the recovery position is the result of this creatures body appearance. The animal attepted to dig in, putting face and front paws in a lower position in and attempt to keep warm. It froze to death with it's face and front paws getting burried by snow first followed by the rest of the body.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostSun May 23, 2010 8:22 pm » by Hellspook

cornbread714 wrote:It could be a Pindzmanian Devil, after all. Those little critters are vicious! :shock:

:twisted: wicked
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP

Previous