Bizzare "Alien Rings" since 1957

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 pm » by Flecktarn

rings in the sky reminds me of sonic the hedgehog ,,,they are some wierd flying thing but where from
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 10:52 pm » by Otomon

flecktarn wrote:rings in the sky reminds me of sonic the hedgehog ,,,they are some wierd flying thing but where from

Holy shit! That is so true... and if I remember correctly.. doesn't Sonic the HedgeHog come from some fucked up alien world where everyone looks like an animal and some kind of overlord creates robot-clones of people? I think his name was Eggman...wait a minute... EGGman as if "birth of man" What if Sonic the Hedgehog is actually a reptilian reference?? !!!!!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 11:57 pm » by Flecktarn

otomon wrote:
flecktarn wrote:rings in the sky reminds me of sonic the hedgehog ,,,they are some wierd flying thing but where from

Holy shit! That is so true... and if I remember correctly.. doesn't Sonic the HedgeHog come from some fucked up alien world where everyone looks like an animal and some kind of overlord creates robot-clones of people? I think his name was Eggman...wait a minute... EGGman as if "birth of man" What if Sonic the Hedgehog is actually a reptilian reference?? !!!!!

hell were on to something :D :cheers:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 5:08 pm » by Bandanko

Second one is BLATANTLY a hole in a perspex sheet... First one is pretty cool and moves like a projected image, though what could project such an image at such a hieght is prolly worth looking into (HAARP??). The third one is definitly errr.. errrm swamp gas???

seriously wtf is that thing in the third video?

:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 am » by Otomon

bandanko wrote:Second one is BLATANTLY a hole in a perspex sheet... First one is pretty cool and moves like a projected image, though what could project such an image at such a hieght is prolly worth looking into (HAARP??). The third one is definitly errr.. errrm swamp gas???

seriously wtf is that thing in the third video?

:headscratch:

Uhh... HAARP does not project images...I think you need to study a little bit more sonny.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:32 am » by Bandanko

dont know too much about it tbh, mate was banging on about it the other night and blue beam and hollow earth and hollow moon and mauntok and stargates, this was after 9 or 10 spliffs... kinda washed over me tbh...

cant fault the "perspex sheet" theor though :)

ps thanks for the sonny line, I assume you are about my fathers ageof 62?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 am » by Otomon

bandanko wrote:dont know too much about it tbh, mate was banging on about it the other night and blue beam and hollow earth and hollow moon and mauntok and stargates, this was after 9 or 10 spliffs... kinda washed over me tbh...

cant fault the "perspex sheet" theor though :)

ps thanks for the sonny line, I assume you are about my fathers ageof 62?

No dude I am just an asshole 21 year old who has no respect for anyone.
Now stop smoking pot and learn shit for once.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 am » by Bandanko

boyfriend refused to blow you tonight huh?

ask your mom I hear she doesnt charge too much these days, she looks like a man in a certain light.

And I am an asshole 35 year old with a very imature sense of humour

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 am » by Otomon

bandanko wrote:boyfriend refused to blow you tonight huh?

ask your mom I hear she doesnt charge too much these days, she looks like a man in a certain light.

And I am an asshole 35 year old with a very imature sense of humour

Was that supposed to be humor? It just sounds like some old man talking smack to me.
AKA you are a fag.

PreviousNext