Bizzare "Alien Rings" since 1957

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 am » by Bandanko

whats bring gay got to do with anything?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:08 am » by Otomon

bandanko wrote:whats bring gay got to do with anything?

We dont serve your kind around here....

Now seriously get the fuck out of my thread,you are ruining my only thread that made it past 1 page.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 am » by Bandanko

Get the fuck off of your thread?

We dont serve your kind around here?

Yes you really are 21 aren't you??

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:13 am » by Otomon

bandanko wrote:Get the fuck off of your thread?

We dont serve your kind around here?

Yes you really are 21 aren't you??

Yes yes now get out pretty please. :flop:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 am » by Christomite

otomon wrote:

Now seriously get the fuck out of my thread,you are ruining my only thread that made it past 1 page.

I noticed your sitting all by yourself at your table....do you think it's because your a fuckin dick?

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 am » by Bandanko

ah my picture, why yes I am on my own in that picture, the girl I was with was taking a pitcture of me, hence that is all that is in it...

not very hard once you think about it is it. Go to my facebook and you'll see lots more besides, even ones of the iranian gymnast I was fucking out there :)

night mate, you're not very good at arguing, but I will enjoy my day at work tomorrow knowing how badly you got owned...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 am » by Christomite

bandanko wrote:ah my picture, why yes I am on my own in that picture, the girl I was with was taking a pitcture of me, hence that is all that is in it...

not very hard once you think about it is it. Go to my facebook and you'll see lots more besides, even ones of the iranian gymnast I was fucking out there :)

night mate, you're not very good at arguing, but I will enjoy my day at work tomorrow knowing how badly you got owned...

I don't feel owned.....just calling you a fucking dick..dick. Actually you sound a little hurt....go lay in the corner and lick yourself.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm » by Icarium

otomon wrote:

You are forcing me into worship...you are a royalty standard dismisser :pray: :pray: :pray:

Writer

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 7:32 pm » by Moonglum1972

Siebert is a textbook douche who's every word should be discarded as idiotic

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 pm » by Bandanko

christomite wrote:
bandanko wrote:ah my picture, why yes I am on my own in that picture, the girl I was with was taking a pitcture of me, hence that is all that is in it...

I don't feel owned.....just calling you a fucking dick..dick. Actually you sound a little hurt....go lay in the corner and lick yourself.

I want talking to you...

PreviousNext