Black Agenda Behind Britains Riots

Writer

PostThu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 pm » by Usulfedaykin

daemonfoe wrote:Oh geez here we go. Now it's a race issue again. I suppose you completely missed all the white kids running around breaking windows and looting?

What white kids? I saw a bunch of black kids dressed up and wearing white-face stage make up to look white. Just another part of the black agenda....... :badair:
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."

Initiate

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 11:55 pm » by Chris6912

blacks live in the place that suits them there are no black getos in the uk that arnt of there own makeing becouse thay stick together like glue,
:dancing: :banana: :banana: so there only hurtin them selfs british whites cannot aford to live in london the price of property is to high, (so we are the worst of)
anway only a complete nutter would want to live in a city these days far better of in the sticks like the lake district or scotland far away from the shit when it hits the fan :cheers: :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 am » by Rahkriga

You poor poor racially controlled people. I see all types of colors rioting. If white people think they are above govt oppression..they are living in a delusional reality. This isnt about race...evil doesnt give a fuck about race. I know white people are scared...but guess what..so are blacks, and every other race out there

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 am » by Unaphiliated

Perhaps protests just start out being protests. Groups of people desperate to create a unified voice toward a specific cause, such as "we are unhappy about our financial situation, and we want something done about it". Then these protests are manipulated deliberately to bury the message by painting the protesters as being unreasonable looting thugs. The news never reports on the issue being protested, just the terrible rioters and looters. Protests=fail

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 8:09 am » by Ahbotha

Hi,
Being a South Africa, one of those so called privileged ones, I tended to also say " Bloody Blacks and Asians" until I saw some other useless whites in the groups as well ! :nwo: :badair:
I was to stupid to understand, that my own insecurities of other races will let me want to believe that, which I have always regarded as a possible breakdown to my well being !
"Racist ! you may well call me, and I am am a Racist I surpose, but not to the extent of wanting to kill or harm or wanting the same that I have, or what they have, for any other Races"
I just want to live with my own race and type and kind, and their way of life, but allow others to do the same, and mix and work together, but not inter marry and mix my seed into this so called Rainbow Nation !
Poor and hungry humans are found everywhere ! If they need help , then something must be done. It is up to all of us to help ! But we do not have to use our children as Battons and Shields for the charge against those that are sent to get us into their World Order ! We are free people !
Open vagrancy and Rioting, is used by both parties for their own benefit !
The Poor and the Rich use these people, but the rich have more power to use them for their own evil future.
These Super Rich, (Bilderberg Group / Free Masons and some other Brother and Sister Groups ) who have most of the Worlds Governments in their pockets, will and are succeeding in turning chaos into their New World Order, and we are all playing their game ! :pray:
It has nothing to do with Racism ! It is one of their strongest weapons to use to succeed in their goals of "One World Power ! " Even the Pope wants it ! :vomit:
No more hard financial currency, just the value of your working Asses, in the form of a Debit Card System ! One System to know who, where , what, and all those things about you ! :rtft:
We have all been weighed, and found wanting, all we have to do is role over and accept their plans of dominance.............or just get rid of their ideas, by fighting against it, without killing each other ! :hiho:
Show your dislike of their ideas, by using the Web, Papers, and any other means, but do not agree to their way of controlling your lives ! :yell: :banana: :owned: :ohno:
YOU ARE FREE !
REMAIN FREE !
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES !
Ex-Racist. Viva la difference in the species of Mankind ! :cheers:

Previous