Black and White Solidarity

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 am » by Glenn

aquarius wrote:
harbin wrote:
"We may be the birth place of white trash..."

In an attempt to purge this notion from your mind, I would like to refer you to a book I read some time back. Here is a wiki link explaining the pivotal role of the Irish in post classical history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Irish_Saved_Civilization

Pick up a copy somewhere, the library might have it.

Trust me I realize we played a pivotal role, I was just quoting a comedian that said it recently, I found it funny. Of course I don't think we're trash, just civilized salt of the earth.

"Civilized salt of the earth".....fuck off, you Irish liars.

Supporting the Nazis, supporting Communism and supporting Muslim terrorists in the middle east, and you dare to make comments like that.

As for that book you're talking about, it's nothing to be proud of, we all know the Irish wankers reinfected Europe with filthy romanism.

There was no Dark Age, it was an age of enlightenment, feedom and peace, until you evil fuckers spread your roman filth all over the place, that is.

The Irish truly are fucking idiots, the roman paedos are raping and abusing your children in front of your eyes and all you dicks can say is "please sir, I'd like some more".

You two certainly sound like white trash, what have the Irish ever done that was civilized ?

Sweet fuck all.

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 am » by Eliakim

e6722maj wrote:cheesy, but sincere (the song, not your thread)

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny: :alien:

Great song, great artists. As a dear friend whose son was murdered said to me "the blood that runs through our veins is the same colour."
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 am » by Eliakim

constabul wrote:recently posted in who-s-a-bigger-threat-to-the-u-s-t26549.html

[youtube]neGbKHyGuHU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I think we still have a long way to go.

cute lil shakira singing a song for soccer does not equal new race relations.....

Yes there is still a way to go in the USA. However, people have woken up fast to the Obama race card while he is laughing all the way to the bank.

This isn't about a song from Shakira its about like minded and like hearted people who care fully for each other.
:hugging:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm » by Aquarius

Supporting the Nazis, supporting Communism and supporting Muslim terrorists in the middle east, and you dare to make comments like that. Unsubstantiated claims. Every German plane that crash landed in Ireland during the wars, if the pilot was alive, he was handed over to British authorities. Please tell me how we supported the Nazis. Even though our only enemy at the time was the British. If we would have supported the Nazis, they would have used Ireland as a base and fortress Britain would have been defeated. Europe would be speaking German now had that been the case. Never once did Eamon De Valera make any agreement with Hitler, we were a neutral country and had to keep that as our official stance, so don't spout shit. As far as communism is concerned, give me an example of how we supported communism, after withstanding 800 years of capitalist oppression. Supporting Muslim terror? I won't deny that the IRA provided training to guerrilla freedom fighters (terrorists) all over the world, FARC, Hammas, ETA, Chechen freedom fighters to name but a few, and nobody Irish is proud of that. But your close mindedness focuses on the Muslim terror. If you talking about Palestinian freedom fighters, then I say good, they need all the help they can get against the tyranny they face.

As for that book you're talking about, it's nothing to be proud of, we all know the Irish wankers reinfected Europe with filthy romanism. Difference being we gave people the choice. The gospel was spoken by men of the cloth , not forced upon anyone. Did we have knights in the crusades, no. Were we part of any inquisition? No.

There was no Dark Age, it was an age of enlightenment, freedom and peace, until you evil fuckers spread your roman filth all over the place, that is. Ya right, good one dick head, you just confirmed that you're full of shit. Age of enlightenment, fuck off.

The Irish truly are fucking idiots, the roman paedos are raping and abusing your children in front of your eyes and all you dicks can say is "please sir, I'd like some more". I usually don't rise to idiots, but you sir are a complete cunt. You're laughing off the rampant sexual abuse of innocent children as simple idiocy on their part. You really are a scumbag.

You two certainly sound like white trash, what have the Irish ever done that was civilized? Neutrality. Of course that goes right over your head.

Sweet fuck all.

Let's continue this conversation, it could be educational to both of us.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm » by Dank1

how old are you otomon?young or my age 30 .....ish? you say some funny shizzle :lol:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 pm » by Allreadydead

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 am » by Glenn

aquarius wrote:

Supporting the Nazis, supporting Communism and supporting Muslim terrorists in the middle east, and you dare to make comments like that. Unsubstantiated claims. Every German plane that crash landed in Ireland during the wars, if the pilot was alive, he was handed over to British authorities. Please tell me how we supported the Nazis. Even though our only enemy at the time was the British. If we would have supported the Nazis, they would have used Ireland as a base and fortress Britain would have been defeated. Europe would be speaking German now had that been the case. Never once did Eamon De Valera make any agreement with Hitler, we were a neutral country and had to keep that as our official stance, so don't spout shit. As far as communism is concerned, give me an example of how we supported communism, after withstanding 800 years of capitalist oppression. Supporting Muslim terror? I won't deny that the IRA provided training to guerrilla freedom fighters (terrorists) all over the world, FARC, Hammas, ETA, Chechen freedom fighters to name but a few, and nobody Irish is proud of that. But your close mindedness focuses on the Muslim terror. If you talking about Palestinian freedom fighters, then I say good, they need all the help they can get against the tyranny they face.

As for that book you're talking about, it's nothing to be proud of, we all know the Irish wankers reinfected Europe with filthy romanism. Difference being we gave people the choice. The gospel was spoken by men of the cloth , not forced upon anyone. Did we have knights in the crusades, no. Were we part of any inquisition? No.

There was no Dark Age, it was an age of enlightenment, freedom and peace, until you evil fuckers spread your roman filth all over the place, that is. Ya right, good one dick head, you just confirmed that you're full of shit. Age of enlightenment, fuck off.

The Irish truly are fucking idiots, the roman paedos are raping and abusing your children in front of your eyes and all you dicks can say is "please sir, I'd like some more". I usually don't rise to idiots, but you sir are a complete cunt. You're laughing off the rampant sexual abuse of innocent children as simple idiocy on their part. You really are a scumbag.

You two certainly sound like white trash, what have the Irish ever done that was civilized? Neutrality. Of course that goes right over your head.

Sweet fuck all.

Let's continue this conversation, it could be educational to both of us.

No one was laughing at innocent children you fucking Irish liar, more like ridiculing the Irish for constantly licking the catholic churches evil asses, I mean what to fuck is it gonna take for you brainwashed papists to wake out of your stupour.

Those of us that know history know full well De Valera was a Nazi supporting fascist catholic prick, we know the Nazis were raised up by the catholic church, and the IRA were spying for the Nazis, and Irelands so called neutrality was just Irish cowardice, because they knew they woud have got destroyed in the blink of an eye if they so much as dared to allow a single Nazi soldier in Ireland.

I didn't only mention Islamic terrorism you liar, read back what I wrote.

Saying catholism wasn't forced on anyone might just be the biggest lie of all, you're the one that needs to learn history, the catholic church completely obliterated Ireland and hunted down their writings and history to destroy any knowledge of who they were, and forcing people to spy for them, and woe betide any one not practicing there so called religion, that's the modus operandi of the catholic church, they did the same in South America.

What was it the Jesuit trained Adolf Hitler said ?

Ah, yes, "who will remember the Armenians in a hundred years".

As for your twisted and laughable notion of thinking there was ever a dark age, well there wasn't, it's only called a dark age by Rome, because their evil influence wasn't allowed free reign.

The time is fast approaching when the people of Europe and elsewhere will finally snuff out the evil that sits in Rome, on that day the world will finally have the chance for real freedom.

ps

Don't bother responding, everyone that knows history will laugh at your catholic lies and I really can't be bothered conversing with a brainwashed roman fascist.

I'm done.

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 am » by Emeraldtruth

:D
Hi Glenn, I'm Irish.
Would you care to have a civil interaction about our differing thoughts and beliefs?
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 3:58 am » by Otomon

dank1 wrote:how old are you otomon?young or my age 30 .....ish? you say some funny shizzle :lol:

I am 20 years old who got recently quit his dead end job,as a result I will have the next couple of weeks free to troll/post hilarious comments on this forum,atleast you understand that I am here for entertainment,cause thats what I do. Feel free to add me to friendlist or e-stalk me ;)

Anyways back to the topic,its turns out Sri Lankans actually do smell like curry down there... true story.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 am » by Emeraldtruth

:oops:
:yell: :censored: :censored: :censored:

If you want entertaining, watch TV.
Don't create drama please. :top:

PreviousNext