Black and White Solidarity

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 12, 2010 11:45 am » by Eliakim

Black and White Solidarity

While resting this morning I saw a vision of a black arm and fist and then a white arm and fist. I was then given 'Solidarity'. My understanding of this vision is that race and the colour of our skin is no longer an issue for humanity in the main. I felt that there is now unity between the opposite colours against oppression.

The fist was 'clenched' and the 'clenched fist' as been coming up a lot in the numbers recently in the crop circles. I feel that the world cup held in Africa as been a tremendous boost energetically to the world and lots of new friends and contacts were made. I also feel that the world of Sport will make a bigger impact on the world in a positive way as we move into the 2012 Olympics. Sport like music unites people in the most amazing way. So it is good to see that the British government plans to bring back sportsmanship to our schools because sport is healthy for the children.

Abba did promise that he would raise Africa up and I feel that the world is contributing to that also becoming a reality.

The more that people have accessed the root causes of their own core issues they have come to understand that it is not race or colour that divides people, it is oppression that divides people.

God bless the unity of the people.

May the force of all goodness be with you all.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 am » by Harbin

The dark days of colonial oppression are over.

[youtube]1csr0dxalpI&[/youtube]

That Martini-Henry falling block action in .577/450 caliber, was a good rifle.

http://www.svartkrutt.net/articles/vis.php?id=11
A .577/.450 Martini-Henry Mk. IV «Long Lever» converted from a .402" Enfield-Martini from 1887. The rifle is made at the RSAF in Enfield.
History and details at link*

Webley revolvers in .455 cal. were used by the officers. The rifles are accurate and hit hard. The pistol is also accurate and fires a real manstopper.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 am » by E6722maj

cheesy, but sincere (the song, not your thread)

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny: :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 3:47 am » by Constabul

recently posted in who-s-a-bigger-threat-to-the-u-s-t26549.html

[youtube]neGbKHyGuHU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I think we still have a long way to go.

cute lil shakira singing a song for soccer does not equal new race relations.....

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 am » by Harbin

constabul wrote:recently posted in who-s-a-bigger-threat-to-the-u-s-t26549.html

[youtube]neGbKHyGuHU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I think we still have a long way to go.

cute lil shakira singing a song for soccer does not equal new race relations.....

Waka Waka :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 am » by Aquarius

It was just last night I was leaving the video store and gave a black homeless guy the last $5 note I had on me, no shit, I'm not looking for a medal or anything, what can I say I was feeling generous. And I said, "there you go brother", and he looked at me as if to say "I ain't got no potatoes" :wink: But he knew I wasn't your typical American white guy, I'm not, I'm born and raised Irish. We may be the birth place of white trash, but as a whole we never really fucked with the black man historically because we had enough on our hands with the British wankers of the time. And to be honest, we have same chip on our shoulder. And I don't have a problem with them. It also helped that my father & mother didn't have a problem with them. When it matters, and the oppressed have had enough, the common enemy won't just be in black and white, no matter how hard they strive and persuade us to believe.

(PS And black women are freaky, soulful sex is smoking hot, that brown skin, God damn don't tell my missus I said that) Although she's Latina, so I guess I'm just like every other horny bastard out there that wants what he can't have and doesn't appreciate what he's got.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 am » by Harbin

"We may be the birth place of white trash..."

In an attempt to purge this notion from your mind, I would like to refer you to a book I read some time back. Here is a wiki link explaining the pivotal role of the Irish in post classical history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Irish_Saved_Civilization

Pick up a copy somewhere, the library might have it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 am » by Constabul

[youtube]Fs2zEOLj6Og&feature=fvw[/youtube]

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 am » by Aquarius

harbin wrote:
"We may be the birth place of white trash..."

In an attempt to purge this notion from your mind, I would like to refer you to a book I read some time back. Here is a wiki link explaining the pivotal role of the Irish in post classical history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Irish_Saved_Civilization

Pick up a copy somewhere, the library might have it.

Trust me I realize we played a pivotal role, I was just quoting a comedian that said it recently, I found it funny. Of course I don't think we're trash, just civilized salt of the earth.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 am » by Otomon

I liked this one better:

Upload to Disclose.tv

It made me want to bang a white girl and I am mexican,how is that for cultural unity?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Next