Black Country crop circles prove phenomenon is no hoax

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 pm » by ZetaRediculous

I have contacted English Heritage Archive to see if there are more of these types of photos...

Below is a copy of the email I sent....

Dear sir/Madam

I have been researching crop formations for a number of years and one of the biggest stumbling blocks when trying to show skeptics that the formations have been around for many, many years before the hoaxers, is the lack of aerial photographic proof before the wide spread use of heavy farm machinery.

I was wondering what the cost would be for a search of of your archives for any such prints and for copies to be made (preferably in PDF format). I know that is a photograph of the East Kennett long barrow with what appears to be two circles in the field adjacent, taken in 1953. I am predominately looking for such evidence pre-1960.

Your help in this matter is eagerly awaited and very appreciated.

Regards
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:15 pm » by Doogle

This has been posted before, but it's relevant.

From a 1678 pamphlet -

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

ZetaRediculous wrote:I have contacted English Heritage Archive to see if there are more of these types of photos...

Below is a copy of the email I sent....

Dear sir/Madam

I have been researching crop formations for a number of years and one of the biggest stumbling blocks when trying to show skeptics that the formations have been around for many, many years before the hoaxers, is the lack of aerial photographic proof before the wide spread use of heavy farm machinery.

I was wondering what the cost would be for a search of of your archives for any such prints and for copies to be made (preferably in PDF format). I know that is a photograph of the East Kennett long barrow with what appears to be two circles in the field adjacent, taken in 1953. I am predominately looking for such evidence pre-1960.

Your help in this matter is eagerly awaited and very appreciated.

Regards

Good luck mon ami :flop:

Previous