Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:23 pm » by Serendipity

You aint never gonna change, are you Spock?

Stay down with your bigoted, slanted, old boy, southern fried, fact skewing, "who me?", unapologetic racist self. You rock, man :vomit:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

Facts is facts

yeppers, they don't call it the pretty truth now do they.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 pm » by Mozi!!a

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:34 pm » by Taintedsample

serendipity wrote:You aint never gonna change, are you Spock?

Stay down with your bigoted, slanted, old boy, southern fried, fact skewing, "who me?", unapologetic racist self. You rock, man :vomit:

You got something to say against southern boys?

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:37 pm » by Spock

AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! You called me "REDNECK" and claimed all sorts of things concerning me being southern fried and other generalities!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world of being prejudiced. Hope your gooey idealistic bubble didn't explode all over your pretty rainbows, cute little puppies and lavender unicorns.

(BTW, I gave up fried food)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:37 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

taintedsample wrote:

You got something to say against southern boys?

this says enough :wink:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 pm » by Mediasorcerer

Who tarred and feathered grandpa?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:42 pm » by Serendipity

Right...so if I show video of people in your state dragging some helpless black man behind their pickup truck then we can safely assume that is the face of people in your state, correct? They dont call it the pretty truth now do they?
Some people will search for anything they can find to proudly display their racist minds and attitudes....Spock you have been saying for years that you are not a racist...but you only post negative stuff about black people, never caucasians....and you never post any good black statistics or videos. I would call you a racist fuck if i had enough hate in me...all I feel is disgust and pity..more disgust than pity cause I know you are intelligent enough to realize how biased your choices of "evidence" are....I hope you change your mind someday cause it is your own brother you are hating..and he might save your life someday.
You pick and choose videos to make your racist point..you have been doing it here for years and years. Always the blacks and how violent and dangerous they are, huh?
Guess what, they are living, loving, beautiful, fallible humans just like the rest of us....
I hope and pray your hard ass heart gets a wake up call someday, Spock, cause you have made yourself ugly with hate. You might say "Oh I dont hate em i just show it like it is" with an innocent grin but the motives of your heart are in black and white (pardon the pun) and you have made of your consciousness a thing of ugliness.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:47 pm » by Serendipity

spock wrote:

AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! You called me "REDNECK" and claimed all sorts of things concerning me being southern fried and other generalities!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world of being prejudiced. Hope your gooey idealistic bubble didn't explode all over your pretty rainbows, cute little puppies and lavender unicorns.

(BTW, I gave up fried food)

Did I call you redneck?...dont remember that..as for the rest I am merely stating facts based upon your years of posting hate....or whatever you call it.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:47 pm » by Docdrdeath

Upload to Disclose.tv

here's my contribution to the racist thread
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

PreviousNext