Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 am » by Thomasbustamant

I would like to see all of them bitch ass kids sent to iraq. then have their necks slit open and have it online then i would laugh my ass off. whet the fuck is wrong with kids these days/////

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:09 am » by Thomasbustamant

I MEAN "WHAT" CURSE MY big fat fingers

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:
noentry wrote:
(you just spoke sbout yourself as a third person you sir have multiple accounts)

I repeat The FORUM H-A-S SP-OK-EN AND YOU ARE DELU-SION-AL .
ON TOP OF THAT WHEN YOUR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL YOU INSULT .
YOU ARE WRONG HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU WANT TO DISAGREE WITH YOU.
PEOPLE HAVE SAID THIS IS RACIST .BUT BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IS NOT IT ISNT GROW UP AND STOP BEING A HERO

Yes, i insult you because you are displaying stupidity. Nothing you have said has been accurate, and you have been changing the context of your side of the opinion, because you have lost ground. when the simple facts put you against the wall you cry foul over naming of topics. When that has failed you have implied that i said things i have not, when that fails you post others responses and try to attribute it to the op or myself. Round and round i have been going with you in an attempt to illustrate your error, but you are obtuse.

No I am showing that I believe it is racist as do others ,as you keep telling me I am the only one calling this racist ,which is only in your disillusion mind.
While the majority of others do .
You are white that is obvious.
How can you say what is racist to a black man .That is madness. No you are so wrong it hurts you with every word you print
And so how can you perceive it or to even know what it is like to be a black man and what you feel is racist .You are a silly boy ,but you will grow up I wont hold it against you

Indeed, i will insult you as you have continued displayed no reason to respect your position as it is based on bullshit, and the need to have the final word, and to prove that you are correct in believing that the post was racist, which it was not.

My personal opinion is not bullshit ,again talking like you are in the school play ground.
I dont need the final word I can stop when ever I feel like it unlike you I have nothing to prove.And you have nothing to say but your own personal beliefs ,does not make you right .You know the John Wayne quote ."Get of your horse and drink your milk"
Stop acting like you are the law and start acting like a member or you will look even more silly then you do already

I do have a second account that i forgot the password to, under the name hannibul.
which hasnt been posted on in over two years. ( woooo )

:bullshit: you gave that up to easily I dont believe you. Two years you havent used it and you happen to talk about your self in the third person :lol: If there were 10 of you you would not be a mental challenge to me ) .

as of yet, besides your cheerleader, you are the only one to disagree with me, others have not addressed what i have posted, more so, the OP (spock) commented on how i was closer to what he was getting to then any the other following replies.

Of course in your delusional mind if someone dont agree with you ,they are cheerleaders .
I am glad your reply's are close good for you

It is not about being a hero, it is about accuracy. Which you are not.

I am stating my personal opinion on racism ,how can you equate accuracy in to this .Please this is one of your best thought out lines yet

You alone do not constitute that this post was racist. Others who have a peeve with spock, does not mean the context of what is posted was racist, this is yet again another reach by you to try to make yourself right. You are not.

You are twisting the truth that is a sign of failure.This is how I feel about it and why I debate the issue ,to say who is right or wrong is to think you know it all .I openly admit I Think it is racist to put the word black and thuggery together that is my belief .
All the bull you just said dosnt change a thing all .It is not you or I the whites ,that will be offended it will be the black members .
Your best bet if you want the truth is to ask them see what they think then you will know the truth.Or dont you care about there personal opinions either

Stop shouting :lol:

ok sorry :mrcool:

lol me being a hero lol

yes hero you will fight to the end right or wrong hero

Oh and edit... I am not going to derail this thread as it is not right .Its time to move on , and let you look stupid by yourself. :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:33 am » by Constabul

Last visited: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:23 am
Total posts: 8

here is the link, believe what you like.
member9494.html
your still a fool.

How can you say what is racist to another man .That is madness. No you are so wrong it hurts you with every word you print

You have been doing this in calling the OP topic naming and subject racist. Fucking idiot.
I am not defending others, I can only speak to my comments, and i am fairly certain i can also speak to spocks, as i know what his purpose was posting what he did.

You are twisting the truth that is a sign of failure.This is how I feel about it and why I debate the issue ,to say who is right or wrong is to think you know it all .I openly admit I Think it is racist to put the word black and thuggery together that is my belief .
All the bull you just said dosnt change a thing all it is not you or I the whites ,that will be offended it will be the black members .
Your best bet if you want the truth is to ask them see what they think then you will know the truth.Or dont you care about there personal opinions either

You comment on my posting that was not directed at you, You initially avoid the yes or no question i was asking, putting your spin on it, you have misrepresented my words to suit your posts, you have made accusations of statements i never made, you have posted others materiel trying to link it to me.
You have run around the maypole trying to make this into a racist issue, you, and your opinion are wrong. Certainly you are entitled to such, but that does not mean you are right. All is there for all to see. and some indeed will.

I have not denied you such, i only have been calling bullshit, on the bullshit you have posted.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:40 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:19 am
Last visited: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:23 am
Total posts: 8

here is the link, believe what you like.
member9494.html
your still a fool.

How can you say what is racist to another man .That is madness. No you are so wrong it hurts you with every word you print

You have been doing this in calling the OP topic naming and subject racist. Fucking idiot.
I am not defending others, I can only speak to my comments, and i am fairly certain i can also speak to spocks, as i know what his purpose was posting what he did.

All the bull you just said dosnt change a thing all it is not you or I the whites ,that will be offended it will be the black members .

You comment on my posting that was not directed at you, You initially avoid the yes or no question i was asking, putting your spin on it, you have misrepresented my words to suit your posts, you have made accusations of statements i never made, you have posted others materiel trying to link it to me.
You have run around the maypole trying to make this into a racist issue, you, and your opinion are wrong. Certainly you are entitled to such, but that does not mean you are right. All is there for all to see. and some indeed will.

I have not denied you such, i only have been calling bullshit, on the bullshit you have posted.

Let me explain personal belief about racism is not bull shit ,only bull is your belief you are right and that is the bottom line.
My last word on the matter you are lowsix .
If it isnt then sorry but you both sound so similar in may ways and I havent seen him in a while but you swear like him and the way you are charging in sounds just like him.

Lowsix if I am wrong sorry but I think it is you
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:45 am » by Constabul

noentry wrote:
If it isnt then sorry but you both sound so similar in may ways and I havent seen him in a while but you swear like him and the way you are charging in sounds just like him.

Ok, first noentry, we certianly can agree to disagree. Took long enough huh.

But to call me Lowsix is, well, i'm not sure how to take that. An insult...

Lol, I'm laughing my ass off now.

no man, im not low, and i generally dislike him. you are kinda new to the site. but low and i have had large disagreements, and spock has been apart a few of those.
On a general basis low and i will find reasons to insult one another. I think because he recently sort of agreed with me, was fuel for him to take time off again.

Hahahaha!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:
noentry wrote:

Ok, first noentry, we certianly can agree to disagree. Took long enough huh.

But to call me Lowsix is, well, i'm not sure how to take that. An insult...

Lol, I'm laughing my ass off now.

no man, im not low, and i generally dislike him. you are kinda new to the site. but low and i have had large disagreements, and spock has been apart a few of those.
On a general basis low and i will find reasons to insult one another. I think because he recently sort of agreed with me, was fuel for him to take time off again.

Hahahaha!

of course we can ,that is what debating is all about ,we can all get heated but in the end it is only a debate about personal beliefs ,no right or wrong :flop:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 am » by Wolfbane7272

spock wrote:Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid laughs and taunts

Upload to Disclose.tv

By Deanese Williams-Harris Tribune reporter
12:30 p.m. CST, November 11, 2011

Police have launched an investigation after a man was caught on video knocking out an older man at the Chicago Avenue Red Line stop while others laughed and mimicked the attack.

The assault occurred in April, but the video has only recently surfaced on the Internet.

The video, posted at worldstarhiphop.com, shows a man in a tan coat moving among people on the southbound subway platform as a group of youths joke and laugh. One of the youths starts following the man, turning around and smiling as his friends whoop and laugh.

The youth, dressed in a black vest jacket, then appears to tap the man to get his attention. When the man turns around, the two appear to exchange a few words before the youth suddenly strikes him on the side of the head.

The older man falls on his back so hard his hat flies off, according to the video. The youth and his friends board a waiting train as a woman kneels down and touches the man and makes a phone call.

As the train pulls out, one of the youths can be heard saying, "Who just did that?" Another responds, "He laid the fuck out," and "He knocked his ass out." One of the youths then mimicks the punch.

Police and paramedics were called to the station and the older man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and released, according to Police news Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

While some websites have named the youth in the video, he has not been charged.

Police are seeking the man who was hit to see if he wants to pursue charges. They asked anyone who has seen the victim or has information on his whereabouts to contact police.

regardless of the race its plain sad that we have to share oxygen with these gta saliva drippin douchebags ,lol they need to test their toughness in real combat lets see who pisses their pants first right ?

cheers

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 am » by Spock

noentry wrote:I repeat The FORUM H-A-S SP-OK-EN AND YOU ARE DELU-SION-AL

"The Forum has Spoken".

Oh brother. When you sober up, you'll see how gay that reads. Ahhh, I remember my first beer.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am » by Spock

thomasbustamant wrote:I would like to see all of them bitch ass kids sent to iraq. then have their necks slit open and have it online then i would laugh my ass off. whet the fuck is wrong with kids these days/////

Sent to Iraq would be enough. I'd prefer they got a good stiff shot of discipline up their thug ass, and maybe learn how to respect. Having them be sorry for their actions would be much more fulfilling then them being killed.

PreviousNext