Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 1:32 am » by Opalserpent

WOW, the last few pages make good reading for all the wrong reasons.
Can't we all just get along. We didn't open the borders and make slavery.

I understand globalism more now, you need poor minorites to do the dirty work for dirt
cheap. Here in Australia we let in a hundred thousand a year, not all
poor mind you and they are well educated.

One day in the future no doubt when we are all mixed and brown thanks to mass immigration we
won't have to worry about race wars anymore.

Who cares anyway. Shows how scared some people are of other races, how feeble minded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_c ... ted_States

Race and crime in the United States

According to the NCVS for 1992-2000, 43% of violent criminal acts, and 53% of serious violent crime (not verbal threats, or cuts and bruises) were reported to the police. Overall, black (49%) and American Indian (48%) victims reported most often, significantly higher than whites (42%) and Asians (40%). Serious violent crime and aggravated assault against blacks (58% and 61%) and Indians (55% and 59%) was reported more often than against whites (51% and 54%) or Asians (50% and 51%). American Indians were unusually unlikely to report a robbery (45%), as with Asians and a simple assault (31%).[14]
Despite the differences in the amount of crime reported, comparisons of the UCR and NCVS data sets show there to be a high degree of correspondence between the two systems.[15] This correspondence extends to the racial demography of both perpetrators and victims of violent crime reported in both systems.

I like statistics. So white's tend to beat up on colored people more often and colored people tend
to commit crime alittle more by a few percent.
Pretty obvious that it's demographics. Poor people of any color do what they have to, to survive.

Gangsta music set's a bad example for colored people and no wonder hollywood is beside itself
in promoting it to young people and making these rappers rich and corrupting them.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post ... 75af0d.jpg

Back to need for speed rivals ps4 for me, hehe. :mrcool:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 1:46 am » by Blondie1w2000

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-viewpoint/082613-668778-epidemic-of-white-on-black-violence-is-a-fraud.htm

A Discussion On Race, Crime And The Inconvenient Facts
526 Comments
By John F Gaski

Posted 08/26/2013 06:40 PM ET

Email
Print
License
Comment

inShare.

The racial violence issue in the U.S. just won't go away. Still in the aftermath of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, now it erupts in Oklahoma. A troubling corollary also adheres, though not universally recognized:

The racial victimhood industry demonstrably cares little about the facts, for example, in cases such as Martin—Zimmerman. The ultimate legal and factual aspects, therefore, become peripheral to the larger societal issue because the race hustlers have been aggressing regardless of the still-opaque full truth.

Because of the roiling irrationality, America may benefit from one further word on the subject from a different perspective.

What of that larger race relations issue? It took zero lag-time after the original Trayvon Martin incident for race baiters such as Al Sharpton to accuse our country of engendering a climate of racist danger for black citizens.

This qualifies as anti-American slander of the first magnitude because the facts are to the contrary — if anyone still cares to know them.

But is there not an established tendency for blacks to be victims of interracial violence in the United States? Hasn't that been the recent media message? Message, yes; truth, no. Here are the suppressed and inconvenient facts:

About 90% of interracial violent crime in our nation is committed by blacks against whites. The black-on-white murder rate in the U.S. exceeds the white-on-black rate by about 2.5-to-1. The black-on-white assault and battery rate exceeds the corresponding white-on-black rate in this country by at least 10-to-1.

I would rather not report what is known about U.S. interracial rape statistics because it could be taken as incendiary, but the previous numbers in terms of black/white proclivity are dwarfed. (See Department of Justice, Criminal Victimization in the United States, "Victims and Offenders.")

OK, here's a hint: Because the number of white-on-black rapes is so low nationally in any given year, the ratio ranges from 100-to-1 to infinity. Liberal, politically correct feminists need to reflect on that one.

If these interracial crime ratios were randomly based, they would be uniform — that is, 1-to-1 — for the two racial groups. In other words, the population with six times as many potential victims also has six times the pool of perpetrators, so the effect of that disproportion should be perfectly offsetting arithmetically.

Yes, the relative crime stats would be moderated if adjusted for socioeconomic status (from astronomical to merely stratospheric), but by no means inverted.

The baseline conclusion is straightforward, even if surprising to readers who are victims themselves — victims of racial and racist propaganda. The hysterical public mantra of epidemic white-on-black violence is thus exposed as fraud.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z2ngO03qJ7
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Initiate

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 1:49 am » by Blondie1w2000

526 Comments
By John F Gaski

Email
Print
License
Comment

inShare.

One must ask why more observers have not noticed all this. Instead, we see Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, the New Black Panthers and even Barack Obama rushing to judgment in the Martin—Zimmerman matter and forming their own rabid mob, almost literally, to impose vigilante vengeance upon Zimmerman.

Ironic? Worse than that: By applying a false racial stereotype to Zimmerman and the nation, this gallery of demagogues has committed an objective act of racism, revealing themselves to be the real bigots. Care to guess why they did not react the same way to the O. J. Simpson acquittal?

Let the record show that for the past 40 years or so, the only legally sanctioned racial discrimination in the U.S. has been in favor of blacks (and some other minorities), against whites.

When codified as so-called affirmative action, this was the first time in world history that an ethnic majority group intentionally disadvantaged itself to benefit another, purely out of a sense of justice (sometimes derided as “liberal guilt"). Some gratitude, indeed, on the part of the beneficiaries.

To those who complain that less value is attached to black lives in this country, as the post-Martin demagogy alleged, please ponder the national outcry over one fatality in that incident — even though Martin was hardly an innocent bystander.

Compare that fervid reaction with the lack of attention given the multitude of white citizens murdered by blacks year after year. Get real. How decent of Jesse Jackson, though, to “frown upon" the interracial hate murder of an Australian college kid in Oklahoma.

Among the pernicious aspects of our unnecessarily racialized atmosphere, one looms conspicuously: Why have the New Black Panther leaders not been arrested and prosecuted for their publicly announced bounty on Zimmerman — "dead or alive"?

Such incitement is a federal crime. Curiously, the Black Panthers have been very sanguine about this potential legal jeopardy. Why? Might they know that they have a patron in the administration?

Or perhaps they have heard that the Obama Justice Department has an official policy of prosecuting white-on-black offenses but not black-on-white. That its application is limited so far to voter suppression cases may be a nuance lost on the Panthers.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z2ngOpmQNf

Initiate

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 am » by Blondie1w2000

526 Comments
By John F Gaski

Email
Print
License
Comment

inShare.

In fact, it may have been lost, period. Nonprosecution of the Black Panther bounty seems to reveal that the Obama administration's overtly racist policy does now apply more generally.

Obama could have been a racial healer, but instead chose to be a crude, petty agitator — true to form. What he has been doing, transparently, is fomenting racial division in order to stoke his racial base in a way that has already turned violent in some instances.

It is a new low in American politics that a presidential candidate, let alone a sitting president, even has a racial base.

Attorney General Holder has demanded that Americans have the courage to address the subject of race. I'm an American and the issue here, regrettably, is race. Is this enough courage for you, attorney general?

I trust you appreciate my commentary. It embodies the true anti-racist spirit of fundamental indifference to race — the way it should be a la the M.L. King ideal, which you and your boss seem to have misplaced. In fact, it grows tedious to even use the words "white," "black" and "race" so often.

My purpose, if not already obvious: Many in our country are troubled by a propaganda-induced misperception about white-on-black violence. I hope this revelation of the real record provides them relief. Perhaps broader awareness of the contrary facts I report will contribute to national healing.

Yes, isn't it great news that the true condition in the U.S. is epidemic black-on-white racial violence? Not quite, but recognition of the truth can at least serve as a starting point for understanding.

Gaski is associate professor at the University of Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business. His primary research field is the study of social power and conflict. He is a long-time, but former, registered Democrat.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z2ngPA0nBT

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 1:56 am » by Spock

Opalserpent wrote:1992-2000

Dude - you don't live here - you do not have a clue. BTW, this is a new phenomenon, this is instigated by the thug culture and you-tube vids. It is a product of online infamy, thug rap and Grand Theft Auto.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 2:00 am » by Spock

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt Opal, this is not synonymous with "black people" this is a product of "thug culture". I imagine it does boil down to the U.S.A., and I hope it doesn't go viral and get to your neck of the woods.

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 2:43 am » by GaiusJuliusCaesar

Opalserpent wrote:WOW, the last few pages make good reading for all the wrong reasons.
Can't we all just get along. We didn't open the borders and make slavery.

I understand globalism more now, you need poor minorites to do the dirty work for dirt
cheap. Here in Australia we let in a hundred thousand a year, not all
poor mind you and they are well educated.

One day in the future no doubt when we are all mixed and brown thanks to mass immigration we
won't have to worry about race wars anymore.

Who cares anyway. Shows how scared some people are of other races, how feeble minded.

Race and crime in the United States

According to the NCVS for 1992-2000, 43% of violent criminal acts, and 53% of serious violent crime (not verbal threats, or cuts and bruises) were reported to the police. Overall, black (49%) and American Indian (48%) victims reported most often, significantly higher than whites (42%) and Asians (40%). Serious violent crime and aggravated assault against blacks (58% and 61%) and Indians (55% and 59%) was reported more often than against whites (51% and 54%) or Asians (50% and 51%). American Indians were unusually unlikely to report a robbery (45%), as with Asians and a simple assault (31%).[14]
Despite the differences in the amount of crime reported, comparisons of the UCR and NCVS data sets show there to be a high degree of correspondence between the two systems.[15] This correspondence extends to the racial demography of both perpetrators and victims of violent crime reported in both systems.

I like statistics. So white's tend to beat up on colored people more often and colored people tend
to commit crime alittle more by a few percent.
Pretty obvious that it's demographics. Poor people of any color do what they have to, to survive.

Gangsta music set's a bad example for colored people and no wonder hollywood is beside itself
in promoting it to young people and making these rappers rich and corrupting them.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post ... 75af0d.jpg

Back to need for speed rivals ps4 for me, hehe. :mrcool:

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 am » by Toxic32

As far as I know that type of attack doesn't happen in the UK. What I find is some of the black youth try to live up to the music videos and generally react against authority as we all did. But, and it's a big but what I do see is an emphasis on what I know is the minority of black youth that want an easy living. For the most part young black children where I live are raised in a fatherless family and are told or told that the white man is the root of your problems. You have been kept down and used in some way. Well the education system that we have available is second to non despite what you read in the press. You want it. IT'S fucking you in your face make use of it. STOP EXCUSING YOUR anti social behavior by blaming others. You should think your self lucky to live in this society. What you have probably not considered is that the society that for the moment has not found an answer to this problem but it will arrive at an answer that will cancel you from the equation. When I look at other countries where young black kids have to walk miles to go to school and are happy to do it. Where the parent/parents give what ever it takes to allow this to happen and then I see black and white kids throwing that opportunity away it makes me sick. Maybe I should sit back and let Darwin rule. You want to be on top of the pile then you had better start claiming. The ladder is there just go and look for it.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 3:01 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 3:10 am » by Spock

GaiusJuliusCaesar wrote:According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness

That is a KEY factor when people want to talk statistics. 16% population making up over 50% of the crime.

Toxic32 wrote:For the most part young black children ...are told or told that the white man is the root of your problems.

Exactly, and that is the mantra being venomously pounded.

We are born at default setting, some people have more than others, that is the way it is. The path someone chooses is their own. Victimization is pointing a finger at someone else as opposed to admitting ones own shortcomings - and justifying the lifestyle as a whole, is to create a lore to justify the shortcomings.

The problem is at multiple levels. You have a victim mentality, an entitlement mentality, internet video beat-downs, Grand Theft Auto, lack of parental control - and this is the product.

PreviousNext