Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 12:42 am » by Blondie1w2000

Another week, another week of White people being attacked by Black people....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2527479/Four-arrested-killing-lawyer-30-shot-dead-protecting-wife-carjacking-New-Jersey-mall.html

Four men have been arrested over the death of a lawyer shot in front of his wife during a carjacking outside a New Jersey mall last week, authorities said on Saturday.

The suspects in the fatal carjacking on Sunday last week, in which Dustin Friedland was killed at The Mall, Short Hills, were arrested in a series of raids overnight.

Three of the men were arrested in their homes in New Jersey and the fourth was arrested in a Pennsylvania hotel, between 9pm on Friday and 3am Saturday.

The suspects were identified as Hanif Thompson, 29, Karif Ford, 31, Basim Henry, 32, and Kevin Roberts, 33.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/349362/8/Teenage-girl-pistol-whipped-in-carjacking-suspects-in-custody

Teenage girl pistol-whipped in carjacking, suspects in custody

10:14 PM, Dec 18, 2013 | 5 comments

St. Petersburg, Florida-- A 17-year old girl is recovering Wednesday after investigators say she was pistol-whipped and carjacked from a driveway in the 1800 block of 64th Avenue North.

The victim, 17-year-old Giana Wagenman, was driving Tuesday night around 6:30 p.m. She had a friend in the passenger seat when she pulled into the driveway where the carjacking occurred.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 am » by Malogg

FFS yas get bad black folks and bad white folks or any other fkn color of folks

Good and bad in all walks of life but the fkn conformed morons that dunni have a clue that it is the fkn pedophile loving 1% that are creating race hate by compiling their fkn austerity apon the masses for their pleasure and to ensure that folks always be toooooo fkn busy fighting some sort of virtuous battle in life that the 1% keep their kins kin covered for generations to come like they have up until now

The game is up !!

Pope Francis has destroyed the CREED

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lulzzz :lol:

“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 1:44 am » by Blondie1w2000

Malogg wrote:FFS yas get bad black folks and bad white folks or any other fkn color of folks

Good and bad in all walks of life but the fkn conformed morons that dunni have a clue that it is the fkn pedophile loving 1% that are creating race hate by compiling their fkn austerity apon the masses for their pleasure and to ensure that folks always be toooooo fkn busy fighting some sort of virtuous battle in life that the 1% keep their kins kin covered for generations to come like they have up until now

The game is up !!

I'm sorry, but have you lost your mind?

If not, then please post a newstory about 3+ White males shooting a Black male in the head in front of his wife, and then another about White males carjacking and pistol-whipping a Black female.

If you can not, what does that say?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:15 am » by Malogg

Blondie1w2000 wrote:
Malogg wrote:FFS yas get bad black folks and bad white folks or any other fkn color of folks

The game is up !!

I'm sorry, but have you lost your mind?

If not, then please post a newstory about 3+ White males shooting a Black male in the head in front of his wife, and then another about White males carjacking and pistol-whipping a Black female.

If you can not, what does that say?

Dunni ever be sorry bahahaha nae yer fault is it :lol:

Ima could post hundreds of thousands of links of racism from all over the world but only a fool would nae believe that

Why nae ya try researching it eh :?:

Youtube search for ~ Racism around the world 2013 = About 1,790,000 results

Google search for ~ Racism around the world 2013 = About 139,000,000 results
:cry:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:42 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Malogg sometimes I love ya, sometimes you piss me off But I always respect where you are coming from.. @..blondie, WTF are you going on about...why not start your own thread about black on white attacks...wasnt this thread supposed to be about a phenomenon , not just about violent attacks by blacks on whites...

If we are just talking about incidents where black people have assaulted White people you are on to a loser dude...Please keep to the topic spock has presented or start a new thread about your personal predjudices...as obvious as they are..

Oh, unless we are just talking about certain pockets of the USA..?
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 3:17 am » by Malogg

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Malogg sometimes I love ya, sometimes you piss me off But I always respect where you are coming from.. @..blondie, WTF are you going on about...why not start your own thread about black on white attacks...wasnt this thread supposed to be about a phenomenon , not just about violent attacks by blacks on whites...

If we are just talking about incidents where black people have assaulted White people you are on to a loser dude...Please keep to the topic spock has presented or start a new thread about your personal predjudices...as obvious as they are..

Oh, unless we are just talking about certain pockets of the USA..?

Great stuff :banana: :dancing: :banana:

Canni say much to that Lulzzz :lol:

Happy Solstice and a Merry Christmas to you and your family Fatdog

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 6:58 am » by Opalserpent

Spock wrote:I'll give you the benefit of the doubt Opal, this is not synonymous with "black people" this is a product of "thug culture". I imagine it does boil down to the U.S.A., and I hope it doesn't go viral and get to your neck of the woods.

Good point spock I don't know. I haven't researched it enough and I'm not that interested in
what your media and others are calling a phenomenon of black on white violence.
If anything your prison industrial complex must be very happy with the extra business.

I don't think aboriginals here are going to get violent, they get good sit down money and
extra benefits.
So what if my statistics are old. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt nonetheless.

Have a nice day.

Hey Spock, what do you think of this article?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/20 ... l-complex/

The number two corporation in Warren Buffet’s stock portfolio is Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo is a major beneficiary of corporate welfare. For instance, they received $43.7 billion in federal taxpayer bailout money. But far more destructive is Wells Fargo’s investment in prison profiteers. Wells Fargo owns 4 million shares in the Geo Group, the second largest private prison corporation in America, and 50,000 shares in the Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the largest private prison corporation in the country. These shares combined are valued at more than $120 million (Source: http://www.cjjc.org/en/news/50-immigran ... om-prisons ).

Companies such as the Geo Group and CCA do not earn their money by providing goods or services to customers. Rather, they make their money solely from the government, and solely for locking human beings in cages, mostly for non-violent offenses. Further, these companies actively lobby for unjust laws, largely using the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), a corporatist conservative political group.

He then cites this Nation piece on ALEC:

ALEC helped pioneer some of the toughest sentencing laws on the books today, like mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders, “three strikes” laws, and “truth in sentencing” laws. In 1995 alone, ALEC’s Truth in Sentencing Act was signed into law in twenty-five states. (Then State Rep. Scott Walker was an ALEC member when he sponsored Wisconsin’s truth-in-sentencing laws and, according to PR Watch, used its statistics to make the case for the law.) More recently, ALEC has proposed innovative “solutions” to the overcrowding it helped create, such as privatizing the parole process through “the proven success of the private bail bond industry,” as it recommended in 2007. (The American Bail Coalition is an executive member of ALEC’s Public Safety and Elections Task Force.) ALEC has also worked to pass state laws to create private for-profit prisons, a boon to two of its major corporate sponsors: Corrections Corporation of America and Geo Group (formerly Wackenhut Corrections), the largest private prison firms in the country. An In These Times investigation last summer revealed that ALEC arranged secret meetings between Arizona’s state legislators and CCA to draft what became SB 1070, Arizona’s notorious immigration law, to keep CCA prisons flush with immigrant detainees. ALEC has proven expertly capable of devising endless ways to help private corporations benefit from the country’s massive prison population.

I could be wrong spock but prisoners are a growing commodity and there are plenty
of corporate wall st. scum bags who forsee this and once again the black
community fed garbage from their demagogues from hollywood and poor education
will be the ones that make the few rich just like they did in the slavery days.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm » by Spock

A couple of points...

1) Concerning the media blowing up the mob violence and it being a lie, nothing could be further from the truth. The media has done everything in its power to downplay it, it has been the internet that has uncovered it, along with a handful of bloggers and journalist. This phenomenon does not play nicely into the media's script.

2) I agree about the privatized prison industry. There are far too many people serving long sentences for non-violent crimes. Some lifers because of the "3-strikes-you're-out" policy. You got guys serving life for being caught with weed. Not to mention that corrupt judge that got paid every time he sent someone to jail. It's another sickening clue that corporatism and rampant capitalism, without heart" is just as evil as communism.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 7:41 pm » by Giovanni

There are more African Americans under correctional control today ̶ in prison or jail, on probation or parole ̶ than were enslaved in 1850,
a decade before the Civil War began. According to The Sentencing Project, an advocacy group dedicated to changing how we think about crime and punishment, “More than 60 percent of the people in prison are now racial and ethnic minorities. For black males in their thirties, one in every ten is in prison or jail on any given day.”

Because of the 40-year war on drugs and get tough sentencing policies, the American prison population has exploded from about 300,000 in the 1970’s to more than 2 million today. The United States has a higher rate of incarceration than any other nation and spends billions every year to keep people behind bars. The cost on democracy is immeasurable.

This week on Moyers & Company, Bill Moyers speaks with civil rights lawyer and legal scholar Michelle Alexander. Her book The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness had just been published last time she joined Bill in conversation, three and a half years ago. It’s a work of scholarship that lays out how the war on drugs, harsh mandatory minimum sentencing and racism have converged to create a caste system in this country very much like the one under Jim Crow segregation laws. The book became a bestseller and spurred a wide conversation about justice and inequality in America – inspiring one reviewer to call it “the bible of a social movement.”

Alexander tells Moyers, “If we are going to build a movement to end not only mass incarceration but to achieve much greater social equity for all, it's going have to be a movement that begins in our churches, in our faith communities, in our neighborhoods, in our schools. One where people really wake up and say, ‘We are going to build a kind of democracy that we deserve.’”

This week’s program also includes an excerpt from the film “Susan,” by Tessa Blake and Emma Hewitt. It tells the story of former California inmate Susan Burton, who now runs five houses offering help to women struggling to rebuild their lives.

BILL MOYERS: Welcome. Last month in Sydney, Australia, they threw an annual event called the Festival of Dangerous Ideas. One of the main speakers was David Simon, the writer and producer who created “The Wire” and “Treme,” two television series that vividly portray the vast gap between rich and poor. Nothing drives that great divide home, he said, like our prison system.

DAVID SIMON: You're seeing the underclass hunted through a war on dangerous drugs allegedly that is in fact merely a war on the poor and has turned us into the most incarcerative state in the history of mankind, at this point. In terms of just the sheer numbers of people we've put in American prisons […] No other country on the face of the earth jails people at the number and rate that we are.

BILL MOYERS: He’s right, of course. During the past 30 years, the number of inmates in federal custody has grown by 800 percent, and half of them are serving sentences for drug offenses. According to The Sentencing Project, an advocacy group dedicated to changing how we think about crime and punishment, “more than 60 percent of the people in prison are now racial and ethnic minorities.” This book woke people up. “The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness,” by Michelle Alexander. She was my guest more than three years ago when the book was first published.

An outstanding work of scholarship on how our war on drugs, our harsh mandatory minimum sentencing, and racism have converged to create a caste system in this country very much like the one under Jim Crow segregation laws. None of us at the time anticipated the powerful impact her book would have.

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/bill-moye ... re-america
Customers Are Like Whores

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 pm » by Spock

Not disputing that there are disproportionately more blacks in prison, however, the real intriguing aspect of that is another purpose of this thread. Sure, many are incarcerated for bullshit reasons, on the other hand, you still have a 13% population base committing enough vicious crimes to pack the prisons - private or not - and that is because of culture many of the youth lovingly cleave too.

PreviousNext