Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 8:58 pm » by -Marduk-

The rise of the prison incarceration of black men happened to have doubled under the first black president, Bill Clinton, who last time I checked is a democrat.

:)
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 pm » by Malogg

Hundreds of angry teens go on 'knockout' trashing spree in NYC mall
Up to 400 aggressive teenagers stormed a New York mall, trashing stores, assaulting security guards and terrifying customers and personnel during a so-called game of “knockout” that forced the shopping center to shut down the day after Christmas.

Read more > http://rt.com/usa/brooklyn-teens-knockout-mall-917/
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 12:04 am » by Blondie1w2000

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 am » by Toxic32

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 1:46 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 1:48 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Initiate

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 7:04 pm » by Rumpleforeskin

"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 7:12 pm » by Spock

Rumpleforeskin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is not necessarily what this thread is about - there is crime all over, by all peoples. And yes it does feel good to watch a video when the bad guy is taken down by the possible victims, when vids like this are posted, then others see it as "picking on a race" type thing.

Just to be clear, this thread is about black mob violence, NOT GANG VIOLENCE EITHER, but kids banding together to create mayhem, beat people down, rob businesses, etc.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 7:14 pm » by Spock

Also, to be fair to you, i guarantee that low life thug is a reason for why this thread is over 100 pages.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 am » by Rumpleforeskin

I think it is a on topic post. (info all with in the video) You have a black youth, recently out of school, targeting white passengers, to steal their goods, to sell on the street for cash. Being thuggish to every sense of the word.

Targeting one white fellow, he skips over a couple people
(they appear to be white women, Potential hookups so cant ruin that chance by mugging them. A black women with crutches, another two women, one white the other latino, and a another fellow who is either mixed, or light skinned black),
to target another white fellow who grabs the gun, and starts the struggle to subdue him. It is only lacking in additional blacks being involved.

But that is ok, he has or is going to plead not guilty, as the video comments. I am sure the indignity he has suffered for being black in america is a reason he did not walk onto a public transit vehicle and did not point a firearm in peoples faces demanding their phones.

He was wearing a hoodie after all, maybe it was in tribute to treyvon..Inwhich criminal behavior is excusable.
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext