Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 am » by Spock

BTW NoEntry. Constabul and Low6 are not the same people. If you were around long enough you would notice the difference in their personalities and ideas. I like both of them, as different as we all are, I enjoy the different positions. There are many people on this forum I disagree with on certain issues, but still have massive respect for, because they are eloquent enough to get their point across without getting into petty name calling, unless they are taken there.

Personally, I like the petty name calling, but wait for someone to play that card first.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 am » by Serendipity

BTW Spock,

Although I disagree with a lot of what you post i also think you are a fairly good guy and have a good sense of humour. If i ever call you a name or something like that I want you to know that is not against you as a person, but your position on a subject. I may agree with you on other things...or not :lol: ....any ways what I'm trying to say is it is never personal.
Live long and prosper :cheers:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 am » by Spock

Thank you sir. The feeling is mutual.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:07 pm » by Spock

While doing a bit of background study for another thread, I ran across this.

Enlightening and funny as hell...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:56 pm » by Phaeton

Toxic individual.

More White Manipulation...
Outrageous North Carolina sterilization program targeted women, young girls, and blacks

Elaine Riddick was 13 years old when she got pregnant after being raped by a neighbor in Winfall, N.C., in 1967. The state ordered that immediately after giving birth, she should be sterilized. Doctors cut and tied off her fallopian tubes.

“I have to carry these scars with me. I have to live with this for the rest of my life,” she said.

Riddick was never told what was happening. “Got to the hospital and they put me in a room and that’s all I remember, that’s all I remember,” she said. “When I woke up, I woke up with bandages on my stomach.”

Riddick’s records reveal that a five-person state eugenics board in Raleigh had approved a recommendation that she be sterilized. The records label Riddick as “feebleminded” and “promiscuous.” They said her schoolwork was poor and that she “does not get along well with others.”

“I was raped by a perpetrator [who was never charged] and then I was raped by the state of North Carolina. They took something from me both times,” she said. “The state of North Carolina, they took something so dearly from me, something that was God given.”

It wouldn’t be until Riddick was 19, married and wanting more children, that she’d learn she was incapable of having any more babies. A doctor in New York where she was living at the time told her that she’d been sterilized.

“Butchered. The doctor used that word… I didn’t understand what she meant when she said I had been butchered,” Riddick said.

North Carolina was one of 31 states to have a government run eugenics program. By the 1960s, tens of thousands of Americans were sterilized as a result of these programs.

Eugenics was a scientific theory that grew in popularity during the 1920s. Eugenicists believed that poverty, promiscuity and alcoholism were traits that were inherited. To eliminate those society ills and improve society’s gene pool, proponents of the theory argued that those that exhibited the traits should be sterilized. Some of America’s wealthiest citizens of the time were eugenicists including Dr. Clarence Gamble of the Procter and Gamble fortune and James Hanes of the hosiery company. Hanes helped found the Human Betterment League which promoted the cause of eugenicists.

Photograph of Kansas State Fair, 1929. Eugenics Society Records.

It began as a way to control welfare spending on poor white women and men, but over time, North Carolina shifted focus, targeting more women and more blacks than whites. A third of the sterilizations performed in North Carolina were done on girls under the age of 18. Some were as young as nine years old.

For the past eight years, North Carolina lawmakers have been working to find a way to compensate those involuntarily sterilized in the state between 1929 and 1974. During that time period, 7,600 people were sterilized in North Carolina. Of those who were sterilized, 85 percent of the victims were female and 40 percent were non-white.

“You can’t rewind a watch or rewrite history. You just have to go forward and that’s what we’re trying to do in North Carolina,” said Governor Beverly Perdue in an exclusive interview with NBC News.

While North Carolina’s eugenics board was disbanded in 1977, the law allowing involuntary sterilization wasn’t officially repealed until 2003. In 2002, the state issued an apology to those who had been sterilized, but the victims have yet to receive any financial compensation, medical care or counseling from the state. Since 2003, three task forces have been created to determine a way to compensate the victims. Officials estimate that as many as 2,000 victims are still alive.

Edit: [Source: http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=17473]

The incarceration of a whole black generation [1970+]. Which were the parents [mainly young fathers] of the next generation. With all due result. There has been and is a conscious effort to destabilize the black community from the very getgo. Hence, the creation of the Black Panther Party.
http://www.wjh.harvard.edu/soc/faculty/western/pdfs/intro1.pdf
http://bostonreview.net/BR36.1/forman.php
http://law.jrank.org/pages/4775/Black-Panther-Party.html

Im not implying the black community is blameless. I am however, implying they have been coersed into a criminal disposition. Amongst other; by destabilizing the family's structure through the removal of these black fathers.
http://www.crimeandjustice.org/councilinfo.cfm?pID=58
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:17 pm » by Harbin

THIS ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD IS OFFENSIVE !
I'M OFFENDED.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:29 pm » by Spock

You've never said anything about a Jew have ya Harbin?

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:44 pm » by Chris6912

thats what happens when you drag blacks into the twenty first century still got the animal instincts havent had time to learn right from rong and respect for older people that have worked hard to make THERE lives better
:shooting: humans kill for fun animals kill to survive :peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 pm » by Mozi!!a

chris6912 wrote:thats what happens when you drag blacks into the twenty first century still got the animal instincts havent had time to learn right from rong and respect for older people that have worked hard to make THERE lives better
:shooting: humans kill for fun animals kill to survive :peep:

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 pm » by Harbin

spock wrote:You've never said anything about a Jew have ya Harbin?

Only when revealing documented behavior. Such an exquisite pot stirring thread, as this, should not be derailed.
You are welcome to contribute to my research threads anytime.
Antiwar.com

PreviousNext