Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 pm » by Spock

harbin wrote:
spock wrote:You've never said anything about a Jew have ya Harbin?

Only when revealing documented behavior. Such an exquisite pot stirring thread, as this, should not be derailed.
You are welcome to contribute to my research threads anytime.

As you to mine. As well, I am only "revealing documented behavior"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:58 pm » by Noentry

spock wrote:BTW NoEntry. Constabul and Low6 are not the same people. If you were around long enough you would notice the difference in their personalities and ideas. I like both of them, as different as we all are, I enjoy the different positions. There are many people on this forum I disagree with on certain issues, but still have massive respect for, because they are eloquent enough to get their point across without getting into petty name calling, unless they are taken there.

Personally, I like the petty name calling, but wait for someone to play that card first.

Ok spock thanks for the update .
When I mean the forum has spoken .I only mean to say the majority who posted here have posted along the lines I am talking about. Even when I sound so gay :lol: :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:02 pm » by Spock

Ah, I see. The consensus of the posters in this thread.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 pm » by Noentry

spock wrote:Ah, I see. The consensus posters in this thread.

yeah thats them :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 2:23 am » by Serendipity

Documented behavoir??

You know Spock, the good thing about the web is that you can find videos and articles to back up any claim that you are fond of...So in the spirit of rebuttal to your handpicked portrayals of black people and their social incongruence i have decided to list just a few of the black inventions and innnovations that have made this country and the world a better place:

Fireplace burner

X-ray spectrometer

Work on diffeomorphisms and symplectomorphisms (higher math)

Inventions related to cataract surgery and include the Laserphaco Probe, which revolutionized the indusArtificial heart pacemaker control unit.try in the 1980s, and an ultrasound technique for treatment.

Invented the automatic car coupling device patent #594,059 dated November 23, 1897
Rotary engine patent #478,271 dated July 5, 1892

Gastroscope

Spark plug

Ironing board

Artificial heart pacemaker control unit.

Published three scholarly abstracts in Science and also collaborated on a paper published in Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry.

Protein structure research

Invented fire safe

Sickle cell anemia studies.

Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University
First surgeon to successfully separate craniopagus twins

Led the team that developed the ISA bus, and led the design team responsible for creating the first one-gigahertz computer processor chip.

Work on supersymmetry, supergravity, and superstring theory

Co-discovered Rutherfordium (element 104) and Hafnium (element 105) at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory

Invented refrigerated truck systems

Provided basic and initial descriptions of the structure-function-property relationship of the plasma membrane of biological cells.

Organ transplantation pioneer, particularly renal transplant research and surgery.
Author or co-author of 172 articles in scientific publications.

Designer of Fairchild Channel F, the first programmable ROM cartridge-based video game console

Paul and Aileen Russell Professor, Pritzker School of Medicine; MacArthur Fellow, Searle Scholar, Founder and Chairman, Avocet Polymer Technologies, Inc.; Founder and Chaiman, Renacyte BioMolecular Technologies, Inc; Discovered use of surfactant copolymers as molecular chaperones to augment endogenous injury repair mechanisms of living cells. Holder of many patents covering scar treatment therapies, tissue engineered ligaments, brain trauma therapies, protective garments.

Invented the automatic lubricator for steam engines.

Designed a steam operated propeller to provide propulsion to boats in shallow water

Work on the epidemiology of tropical diseases including malaria

Work on the mathematical physics of gravitational lensing

First Diagnosed Blue baby syndrome treatment in the 1940s

Invented cellular phone

Invented bicycle frame

Invented door knob

Invented electric lampbulb

Invented elevator

Invented fire escape ladder and fire extinguisher

Invented folding chair

Invented fountain pen

Invented gas mask :nwo:

Invented golf tee

Invented guitar

Invented hairbrush

Invented lock

Invented horseshoe

Invented lantern

Invented mail box

Invented motor

Invented peanut butter

Invented phone transmitter

Invented refrigerator

Invented stethescope

Invented typewriter

Yup...dems is some UPPITY NIGGAZ :mrgreen: :dancing:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 3:01 am » by Spock

I notice you didn't become irate from Harbin's exact comment towards the Jews, that I was eluding to.

Double standards much?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 am » by Serendipity

spock wrote:I notice you didn't become irate from Harbin's exact comment towards the Jews, that I was eluding to.

Double standards much?

Oh Harbin and I will have round 2 make no mistake..or as Clint Eastwood put it: "Round one fought for the "niggers" now let's start round two for the "kikes""

I certainly do take umbrage at Jew bashing...or any other racial bashing...I am 110% AGAINST the government of Israel and their wrongdoings but I think the Israeli (Jewish) culture is beautiful.
No Double Standard At All Friend :nope:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 am » by Constabul

serendipity wrote:Documented behavoir??

You know Spock, the good thing about the web is that you can find videos and articles to back up any claim that you are fond of...So in the spirit of rebuttal to your handpicked portrayals of black people and their social incongruence i have decided to list just a few of the black inventions and innnovations that have made this country and the world a better place:

*Reads post again...*

Initiate

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 3:11 am » by Serendipity

constabul wrote:
serendipity wrote:Documented behavoir??

Fireplace burner

X-ray spectrometer

Work on diffeomorphisms and symplectomorphisms (higher math)

Inventions related to cataract surgery and include the Laserphaco Probe, which revolutionized the indusArtificial heart pacemaker control unit.try in the 1980s, and an ultrasound technique for treatment.

Invented the automatic car coupling device patent #594,059 dated November 23, 1897
Rotary engine patent #478,271 dated July 5, 1892

Gastroscope

Spark plug

Ironing board

Artificial heart pacemaker control unit.

Published three scholarly abstracts in Science and also collaborated on a paper published in Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry.

Protein structure research

Invented fire safe

Sickle cell anemia studies.

Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University
First surgeon to successfully separate craniopagus twins

Led the team that developed the ISA bus, and led the design team responsible for creating the first one-gigahertz computer processor chip.

Work on supersymmetry, supergravity, and superstring theory

Co-discovered Rutherfordium (element 104) and Hafnium (element 105) at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory

Invented refrigerated truck systems

Provided basic and initial descriptions of the structure-function-property relationship of the plasma membrane of biological cells.

Organ transplantation pioneer, particularly renal transplant research and surgery.
Author or co-author of 172 articles in scientific publications.

Designer of Fairchild Channel F, the first programmable ROM cartridge-based video game console

Paul and Aileen Russell Professor, Pritzker School of Medicine; MacArthur Fellow, Searle Scholar, Founder and Chairman, Avocet Polymer Technologies, Inc.; Founder and Chaiman, Renacyte BioMolecular Technologies, Inc; Discovered use of surfactant copolymers as molecular chaperones to augment endogenous injury repair mechanisms of living cells. Holder of many patents covering scar treatment therapies, tissue engineered ligaments, brain trauma therapies, protective garments.

Invented the automatic lubricator for steam engines.

Designed a steam operated propeller to provide propulsion to boats in shallow water

Work on the epidemiology of tropical diseases including malaria

Work on the mathematical physics of gravitational lensing

First Diagnosed Blue baby syndrome treatment in the 1940s

Invented cellular phone

Invented bicycle frame

Invented door knob

Invented electric lampbulb

Invented elevator

Invented fire escape ladder and fire extinguisher

Invented folding chair

Invented fountain pen

Invented gas mask :nwo:

Invented golf tee

Invented guitar

Invented hairbrush

Invented lock

Invented horseshoe

Invented lantern

Invented mail box

Invented motor

Invented peanut butter

Invented phone transmitter

Invented refrigerator

Invented stethescope

Invented typewriter

*Reads post again...*

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 am » by Constabul

So, am i to take it serendipity, that you associate those achievements, with the behavior the video depicts, and the popularization of Thuggish behavior threw gangster rap, and other media venues that promote that type of behavior ...
Is one in the same, and thus not a problem the black community is facing? That instead of responsible strong back peoples ( men and women), it is ok to have youth that disrespect others, fall into gang violence, do drugs and be a general drain on society, and a mar to how black people are viewed?

I grew up listening to NWA (niggers with attitude) and the artist that came from it. some indeed produced good music, while others have taken a level of attitude and outlook to a destructive level. They are looked up to as role models, and promote thuggish behavior and views, Are you saying those achievement you found reflect this attitude, and black people as a whole?

Wtf is your point here?

PreviousNext