Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:48 pm » by Mediasorcerer


Good one spock, dang tham uppity niggaz , you got a commie one in the white house, get on the phone to the good old boys and deal with it!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 pm » by Slamgunshark


2020vision wrote:
serendipity wrote:More Black Thuggery?

What Spock, are you on a mission to portray black people as thugs?

Are you really as racist as people say or are you just trying to stir the pot?

I dont dislike you man but you say some racist shit sometimes bro :top:


I cant see where you get the term racist from with this post, is it because the title says 'black'?

If the title said 'white' would you be offended?

Thuggery exists on all sides of the human spectrum black white whatever, this video just highlights one aspect of that.

Anyway it is sickening to see and i hope that the guy is held to account for his actions.

Whether the attackers are black or white it is still wrong and to me, it is nothing to do with racism.



yes it has nothing to do with racism, except the fact that he pointed out specifically that the man who did it was indeed black....and thuggish.

call it obvious, but he could have titled it: "man knockouts man while others laugh"

but nope that is not what was done, it's better to point out the color of their skin apparently...

had this been a ginger irish man, I doubt this would have been posted.

had this been an investigative article detailing they were looking for a black male, that would be different. however since we know that the male was black, and Spock is prejudice towards black men, it is obvious this is a post for not only showing that people can be violent..... but it also means that spock only thinks for the most part that when black people do it, that it should be posted on DTV to point out when black people do it.....

it's quite refreshing to see that some things don't change...

while sad for themselves.

keep stirring the pot, because the only people you are labeling is yourself... consistency is a bitch like that, it makes people aware of your etiquette and mannerisms.

great post drdeath, fighting against oppression, I like that. but oppressing because of color, is something that isn't needed..... then again neither is knocking someone out because you think it is funny....

but hey as long as you aren't black allegedly.
Image

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 pm » by Taintedsample


freeyourmindnow wrote:
taintedsample wrote:
serendipity wrote:You aint never gonna change, are you Spock?

Stay down with your bigoted, slanted, old boy, southern fried, fact skewing, "who me?", unapologetic racist self. You rock, man :vomit:


You got something to say against southern boys?


this says enough :wink:
Image


Hoo Dawgies, whar I comes from if ye aint wearin a john deer or nra hat we jus' shewtchye.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 am

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 pm » by Serendipity


serendipity wrote:Right...so if I show video of people in your state dragging some helpless black man behind their pickup truck then we can safely assume that is the face of people in your state, correct? They dont call it the pretty truth now do they?
Some people will search for anything they can find to proudly display their racist minds and attitudes....Spock you have been saying for years that you are not a racist...but you only post negative stuff about black people, never caucasians....and you never post any good black statistics or videos. I would call you a racist fuck if i had enough hate in me...all I feel is disgust and pity..more disgust than pity cause I know you are intelligent enough to realize how biased your choices of "evidence" are....I hope you change your mind someday cause it is your own brother you are hating..and he might save your life someday.
You pick and choose videos to make your racist point..you have been doing it here for years and years. Always the blacks and how violent and dangerous they are, huh?
Guess what, they are living, loving, beautiful, fallible humans just like the rest of us....
I hope and pray your hard ass heart gets a wake up call someday, Spock, cause you have made yourself ugly with hate. You might say "Oh I dont hate em i just show it like it is" with an innocent grin but the motives of your heart are in black and white (pardon the pun) and you have made of your consciousness a thing of ugliness.


The thing is it is not one video or ten or twenty...from Spocks posts anyone can see he is a closet racist...he always posts negative shit about black folks, year after year, using phrases like nigger...but your right..just coincidence that theyre all black huh? :roll: :vomit:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 am » by Spock


serendipity wrote:Right...so if I show video of people in your state dragging some helpless black man behind their pickup truck then we can safely assume that is the face of people in your state, correct? They dont call it the pretty truth now do they?
Some people will search for anything they can find to proudly display their racist minds and attitudes....Spock you have been saying for years that you are not a racist...but you only post negative stuff about black people, never caucasians....and you never post any good black statistics or videos. I would call you a racist fuck if i had enough hate in me...all I feel is disgust and pity..more disgust than pity cause I know you are intelligent enough to realize how biased your choices of "evidence" are....I hope you change your mind someday cause it is your own brother you are hating..and he might save your life someday.
You pick and choose videos to make your racist point..you have been doing it here for years and years. Always the blacks and how violent and dangerous they are, huh?
Guess what, they are living, loving, beautiful, fallible humans just like the rest of us....
I hope and pray your hard ass heart gets a wake up call someday, Spock, cause you have made yourself ugly with hate. You might say "Oh I dont hate em i just show it like it is" with an innocent grin but the motives of your heart are in black and white (pardon the pun) and you have made of your consciousness a thing of ugliness.


Guaranteed I can show more videos of the black thug , gang violence spreading like a wild fire then you can dig up any other ethnic group, except possibly Shia / Sunni violence.

You're just going put your blinders on and say "oh, those evil youths shouldn't be doing things like that". Well sir, you wouldn't be anywhere near solving the problem if you refused to even accept one of the main components of the problem - THAT IT IS HAPPENING IN THE BLACK CULTURE!!! And before that chaps your baby skinned hide too much, nobody is saying anything about ALL BLACKS, or ROUNDING UP ALL BLACKS. See it for what it is.

If there are "rednecks" in the world riding around like a bunch of fools in pickup trucks being violent, does it make you racist calling them rednecks? Does it make a black person racist calling them a redneck? Well then, why is it racists to call a pack of niggers beating up people racist?

And if you would like me to start exhaustively posting video after video and article after article to prove my point while you continue not to acknowledge the one single, simplest variable to point out because the "TRUTH" hurts your feelings and you see it as "RACIST", then I can.

But I would suggest you simply google it and study the results.

And Jet, you sound like someone that is not going to accept the fact that it is a rising epidemic as well. I post it here because I am amazed at the complacent attitude of people like you. I am not defending the white supremacist. If there were gangs of Gingers attacking innocent people all over the news and people didn't dare point out the fact that it was a growing trend with Gingers - damn right I would be posting it here too.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 am » by Tinman4higher


Sometimes I wonder what side of this argument most of the christian republicans would be on.


Upload to Disclose.tv


http://youtu.be/987lXKJqHbY
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5314
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 am » by Constabul


Ok, correct me if i am wrong, I know i did something Wild like watch the video..
But How is posting a video, of Young black men.. Punching a Old black man, Racist?

I mean lets just ignore the fact bigotry, not racism, is the sigma being accused here( unless you can provide some evidence that spock has said that black people are in some way genetically inferior to, caucasians , or asians.. Or a bigot for that matter.) .

But how is this racist to be posted, and bringing up a societal problem that is indeed a part of our society? This shows a lack of respect. ( the young to the old vs any other overtone) Which certianly is a problem. It is really not new, but an issue none the less.

This is really some asinine association some of you are making.

if you disagree, provide some sort of evidence that lends credence to your position vs claiming the spock is a racist.

If you don't like spock that is fine, but find real reasons to throw a bitch fit.
Image
Image

Initiate
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:35 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:08 am » by Kolgoroth


Poor Spock. Whats it like to be some over zealous white trash racists pile of human waste? Despite the color of your skin, and I am sure this will not agree with you, but we are all human, and thus it is the human species that is capable of such heinous and cowardly acts. I am sure when the "White Man" decided that America was theirs they didn't treat the Natives with much respect. Go join your white hooded freaks and over weight southern drop outs back in the swamps for a good ol fashioned cross burning Adolf.

Useless racists waste of life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:10 am » by Tinman4higher


http://youtu.be/9Y2uW6wgKFo


Upload to Disclose.tv



Stupid wetbacks , right Spock?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 am » by Taintedsample


kolgoroth wrote:Poor Spock. Whats it like to be some over zealous white trash racists pile of human waste? Despite the color of your skin, and I am sure this will not agree with you, but we are all human, and thus it is the human species that is capable of such heinous and cowardly acts. I am sure when the "White Man" decided that America was theirs they didn't treat the Natives with much respect. Go join your white hooded freaks and over weight southern drop outs back in the swamps for a good ol fashioned cross burning Adolf.

Useless racists waste of life.


Another barb towards the southerners!

Pot, meet kettle.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook