Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:16 am » by Doogle


2020vision wrote:
serendipity wrote:More Black Thuggery?

What Spock, are you on a mission to portray black people as thugs?

Are you really as racist as people say or are you just trying to stir the pot?

I dont dislike you man but you say some racist shit sometimes bro :top:


I cant see where you get the term racist from with this post, is it because the title says 'black'?

If the title said 'white' would you be offended?

Thuggery exists on all sides of the human spectrum black white whatever, this video just highlights one aspect of that.

Anyway it is sickening to see and i hope that the guy is held to account for his actions.

Whether the attackers are black or white it is still wrong and to me, it is nothing to do with racism.


So perhaps the title of this thread should be "More Thuggery". Why the distinction in epidermis pigmentation. Completely irrational, but the norm I'm afraid. :top:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:18 am » by Serendipity


The "rising epidemic", Spock, is poverty. And guess which race fills the majority of those seats?
You hand pick your evidence and mislabel it as black..oh excuse me, NIGGER violence. Any poor downtrodden neighborhood will have violence and depravity. Why is it never black folks with money that typify this cultural tendency you are so fond of parading here? :headscratch: Dont hurt yourself thinking about Spock. I am going to abandon this argument woth you because I have seen you have this same argument for years with folks here and no matter what evidence is presented you will unfailingly refuse to see it. Your biggest defense for your bigotry campaign here is "I know you are but what am i?". If I thought it was ignorance on your part I would try my best to change your mind. But it is not base ignorance. It is hate. Whatever "facts" you want to wave around and however many ignorant lackeys jump to defend your sacrosanct "SuperMod" ass you know your own hate and revel in it.
So go ahead mr SuperMod...spew your handpicked videos and paint black people as violent niggers. Piss on them and call it rain. You do yourself a disservice and pretty much taint this site with a racist slant for the fact that you are a mod after all these years of the same fucking "look what the niggers are doing" videos.
God bless all us good white folks :hugging: :shooting:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:19 am » by Spock


constabul wrote:Ok, correct me if i am wrong, I know i did something Wild like watch the video..
But How is posting a video, of Young black men.. Punching a Old black man, Racist?

I mean lets just ignore the fact bigotry, not racism, is the sigma being accused here( unless you can provide some evidence that spock has said that black people are in some way genetically inferior to, caucasians , or asians.. Or a bigot for that matter.) .

But how is this racist to be posted, and bringing up a societal problem that is indeed a part of our society? This shows a lack of respect. ( the young to the old vs any other overtone) Which certianly is a problem. It is really not new, but an issue none the less.

This is really some asinine association some of you are making.

if you disagree, provide some sort of evidence that lends credence to your position vs claiming the spock is a racist.

If you don't like spock that is fine, but find real reasons to throw a bitch fit.


Thank you sir. Finally someone with sense.

Nevermind I have 3 mixed grand kids now that I would personally beat the ever living shit out of before turning them into the police if they ever acted in such a manner. And the black people in my family are some of best people I have ever had the privilege of knowing, and I am proud of them, because they represent real black America, not this ghetto shit that politically correct are so insecure they are afraid to notice trends.

I have always admitted to being prejudice. Because I think we all are. It's a safety mechanism. We "Pre - Judge" what we are not completely familiar with. I am not the only one on this forum guilty of that.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11674
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:19 am » by -Marduk-


spock wrote:Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid laughs and taunts


Upload to Disclose.tv



By Deanese Williams-Harris Tribune reporter
12:30 p.m. CST, November 11, 2011

Police have launched an investigation after a man was caught on video knocking out an older man at the Chicago Avenue Red Line stop while others laughed and mimicked the attack.

The assault occurred in April, but the video has only recently surfaced on the Internet.

The video, posted at worldstarhiphop.com, shows a man in a tan coat moving among people on the southbound subway platform as a group of youths joke and laugh. One of the youths starts following the man, turning around and smiling as his friends whoop and laugh.

The youth, dressed in a black vest jacket, then appears to tap the man to get his attention. When the man turns around, the two appear to exchange a few words before the youth suddenly strikes him on the side of the head.

The older man falls on his back so hard his hat flies off, according to the video. The youth and his friends board a waiting train as a woman kneels down and touches the man and makes a phone call.

As the train pulls out, one of the youths can be heard saying, "Who just did that?" Another responds, "He laid the fuck out," and "He knocked his ass out." One of the youths then mimicks the punch.

Police and paramedics were called to the station and the older man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and released, according to Police news Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

While some websites have named the youth in the video, he has not been charged.

Police are seeking the man who was hit to see if he wants to pursue charges. They asked anyone who has seen the victim or has information on his whereabouts to contact police.

We are all the same itz just skin color. Im sure it was just a coincidence that all those hard working, upstanding African Americans laughed and got on the train and that racist white lady helped.

Just kiddin´

:twisted:
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8581
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:19 am » by Noentry


I. The Real Situation

Conventional wisdom says that while some disparities remain, things have generally advanced for Black people in America and today they are advancing still. People like Obama and Oprah are held up as proof of this. But have things really moved forward? Is this society actually becoming “post-racial”?

The answer to that question can be found in every corner of U.S. society.

Take employment: Black people remain crowded into the lowest rungs of the ladder...that is, if they can find work at all. While many of the basic industries that once employed Black people have closed down, study after study shows employers to be more likely to hire a white person with a criminal record than a Black person without one, and 50% more likely to follow up on a resume with a “white-sounding” name than an identical resume with a “Black-sounding”2 name. In New York City, the rate of unemployment for Black men is fully 48%.3

Or housing: Black people face the highest levels of racial residential segregation in the world—shunted into neglected neighborhoods lacking decent parks and grocery stores and often with no hospitals at all. Black people, as well as Latinos, who had achieved home-ownership had their roofs snatched from them. They were the ones hit hardest by the subprime mortgage crisis after having been targeted disproportionately by predatory lenders—resulting in the greatest loss of wealth to people of color in modern U.S. history.4

Or healthcare: Black infants face mortality rates comparable to those in the Third World country of Malaysia, and African-Americans generally are infected by HIV at rates that rival those in sub-Saharan Africa. Overall the disparities in healthcare are so great that one former U.S. Surgeon General recently wrote, “If we had eliminated disparities in health in the last century, there would have been 85,000 fewer black deaths overall in 2000.”5

Or education: Today the schools are more segregated than they have been since the 1960s6 with urban, predominantly Black and Latino schools receiving fewer resources and set up to fail. These schools more and more resemble prisons with metal detectors and kids getting stopped and frisked on their way to class by uniformed police who patrol their halls. Often these schools spend around half as much per pupil as those in the well-to-do suburbs. 7

Or take imprisonment: The Black population in prison is 900,0008—a tenfold increase since 1954!—and the proportion of Black prisoners incarcerated relative to whites has more than doubled in that same period. A recent study pointed out that “a young Black male without a high school degree has a 59 percent chance of being imprisoned before his thirty-fifth birthday.”9

On top of all that, and reinforcing it, is an endlessly spouting sewer of racism in the media, culture and politics of this society—racism that takes deadly aim at the dreams and spirit of every African-American child. And who can forget the wave of nooses that sprung up around the country, south and north, in the wake of the 2007 struggle in Jena, Louisiana against the prosecution (and persecution) of six Black youth who had fought back against a noose being hung to intimidate them from sitting under a “whites only” tree at school?

All this lay beneath the criminal government response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. For reasons directly related to the oppression of Black people throughout the history of this country, and continuing today, African-Americans were disproportionately the ones without the resources to get out of the way of that storm, as well as the ones concentrated in the neighborhoods whose levees had gone unrepaired for years. Far from “mere” incompetence, the government responded with a combination of gun-in-your-face repression and wanton, murderous neglect. People were stuck on rooftops in 100-degree heat for days on end, with nothing to eat or drink. Prisoners were left locked in cells as waters rose to their necks. The protection of private property and social control was placed above human life. The governor of the state ordered cops and soldiers to shoot on sight “looters”—that is, people trying to survive and to help others. On at least one occasion, people trying to escape the worst-hit areas were stopped by police at gunpoint from crossing over to a safer area. When evacuations finally were carried out, they were done with the heartlessness of a cruel plantation owner. Families were separated, with children ripped away from parents. Tens of thousands were scattered all over the country with one-way tickets, sometimes not even told their destinations. Back home, bodies were left floating in water, or lying on sidewalks, underneath debris, decomposing and mangled, for months.

Through it all, politicians and commentators spewed out unrelenting racism. Who can forget Barbara Bush herself, the president’s mother, and her remark in a shelter for refugees from Katrina—some separated from their families and having lost everything, including dear ones—that “[S]o many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.”10 A 10-term Congressman took the prize for declaring, “We finally cleaned up public housing in New Orleans. We couldn’t do it, but God did.”11

Since then, the first…the second…the third anniversary of Katrina passed with many parts of New Orleans still uninhabitable ghost towns. In the mostly Black 9th Ward, blocks of devastated houses have been razed—a vast wasteland now dotted with occasional concrete steps going nowhere. When Black people have fought to stay in the projects which are still habitable, they have been driven out—and when they have protested at City Council, they have been pepper-sprayed and beaten.12 Oil rigs and tourist areas are long since back up and humming, while rebuilding schools, hospitals, and childcare centers are pushed off the list. Through it all, cops and national guards continue to occupy poor neighborhoods like enemy territory.

Does all this look like a “post-racial” society to you?

The answer is clear. And while more Black people than ever before have been allowed to “make it” into the middle class, two things must be said.

First, even for these people their situation is still tenuous. To take one stark example: In opposition to the widespread notions of the “American dream,” where each successive generation “does better” than the previous one, the majority of the children of middle-class Black families have been cast, by the workings of this system, onto a downwardly mobile path.13 And every Black person—no matter how high they rise—still faces the insults and the dangers concentrated in the all-too-familiar experience of being stopped for “driving while Black.” As Malcolm X said over 40 years ago, and as is still true today: What do they call somebody Black with a Ph.D.? A “nigger.”

Second, and even more profoundly, for millions and millions of Black people things have gotten WORSE.

It will not help—in fact it will do real harm—to believe in this “post-racial” fantasy, or even the “less ambitious” lie of steady improvement. The cold truth of the oppression of African-American people must be squarely confronted and deeply understood, if it is ever to be transformed.

http://revcom.us/a/144/BNQ-en.html

And then you wonder why black youth of America are a troubled youth .
Oh yes that is if we forget about the good black people


Upload to Disclose.tv


Are these people got anything to do with black thugrery ?

They were not born thugs your society made them into thugs .
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:23 am » by Constabul


doogle wrote:
2020vision wrote:
serendipity wrote:More Black Thuggery?

What Spock, are you on a mission to portray black people as thugs?

Are you really as racist as people say or are you just trying to stir the pot?

I dont dislike you man but you say some racist shit sometimes bro :top:


I cant see where you get the term racist from with this post, is it because the title says 'black'?

If the title said 'white' would you be offended?

Thuggery exists on all sides of the human spectrum black white whatever, this video just highlights one aspect of that.

Anyway it is sickening to see and i hope that the guy is held to account for his actions.

Whether the attackers are black or white it is still wrong and to me, it is nothing to do with racism.


So perhaps the title of this thread should be "More Thuggery". Why the distinction in epidermis pigmentation. Completely irrational, but the norm I'm afraid. :top:


ok couple questions,
Is the attacker black? yes or no.
Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? yes or no.

I do not see the lot of you going to facts-are-facts-most-serial-killers-are-white-t62668.html and proclaiming racism, when certain circumstantial instances led to any of those cited to murder...

pfff..
Image
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 am » by Taintedsample


serendipity wrote:The "rising epidemic", Spock, is poverty. And guess which race fills the majority of those seats?
You hand pick your evidence and mislabel it as black..oh excuse me, NIGGER violence. Any poor downtrodden neighborhood will have violence and depravity. Why is it never black folks with money that typify this cultural tendency you are so fond of parading here? :headscratch: Dont hurt yourself thinking about Spock. I am going to abandon this argument woth you because I have seen you have this same argument for years with folks here and no matter what evidence is presented you will unfailingly refuse to see it. Your biggest defense for your bigotry campaign here is "I know you are but what am i?". If I thought it was ignorance on your part I would try my best to change your mind. But it is not base ignorance. It is hate. Whatever "facts" you want to wave around and however many ignorant lackeys jump to defend your sacrosanct "SuperMod" ass you know your own hate and revel in it.
So go ahead mr SuperMod...spew your handpicked videos and paint black people as violent niggers. Piss on them and call it rain. You do yourself a disservice and pretty much taint this site with a racist slant for the fact that you are a mod after all these years of the same fucking "look what the niggers are doing" videos.
God bless all us good white folks :hugging: :shooting:


The real epidemic is liberalism.
Everyone's a winner. :badair:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8581
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:37 am » by Noentry


quote="constabul"]
doogle wrote:
2020vision wrote:
serendipity wrote:More Black Thuggery?

What Spock, are you on a mission to portray black people as thugs?

Are you really as racist as people say or are you just trying to stir the pot?

I dont dislike you man but you say some racist shit sometimes bro :top:


I cant see where you get the term racist from with this post, is it because the title says 'black'?

If the title said 'white' would you be offended?

Thuggery exists on all sides of the human spectrum black white whatever, this video just highlights one aspect of that.

Anyway it is sickening to see and i hope that the guy is held to account for his actions.

Whether the attackers are black or white it is still wrong and to me, it is nothing to do with racism.


So perhaps the title of this thread should be "More Thuggery". Why the distinction in epidermis pigmentation. Completely irrational, but the norm I'm afraid. :top:


ok couple questions,
Is the attacker black? yes or no.
Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? yes or no.

I do not see the lot of you going to facts-are-facts-most-serial-killers-are-white-t62668.html and proclaiming racism, when certain circumstantial instances led to any of those cited to murder...

pfff..[/quote]

racism is not about what you call someone it is if you offend them.
And seeing as some members were offended then it is racism.

If the title read white thuggery I would have equal anger for it.

The colour is not relevant it is the action.

If you believe the colour is relevant enough to put into the title then you must be implying something to do with black people .

More Black thuggery :think: .
is a title that is supposed to incite a reaction.

Because the world black is used in conjunction with thuggery .Which implies the reason for the thuggery is because they are black. Like white supreamist(racist under tone)
Or like conspiracy theory ,separately they mean different things but together they become a label.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7950
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 am » by Harbin


Image
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 am » by Constabul


noentry wrote:
constabul wrote:ok couple questions,
Is the attacker black? yes or no.
Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? yes or no.

I do not see the lot of you going to facts-are-facts-most-serial-killers-are-white-t62668.html and proclaiming racism, when certain circumstantial instances led to any of those cited to murder...

pfff..


racism is not about what you call someone it is if you offend them.
And seeing as some members were offended then it is racism.

If the title read white thuggery I would have equal anger for it.

The colour is not relevant it is the action.

If you believe the colour is relevant enough to put into the title then you must be implying something to do with black people .

More Black thuggery :think: .
is a title that is supposed to incite a reaction.

Because the world black is used in conjunction with thuggery .Which implies the reason for the thuggery is because they are black. Like white supreamist(racist under tone)
Or like conspiracy theory ,separately they mean different things but together they become a label.


There are a couple yes or no questions in there. i really careless for your personal spin of what is what.
So i'll repeat them for you too ..
Is the attacker black? yes or no.
Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? yes or no.

and i'll add another question,
How does the title misrepresent what was in the video?

Instead of trying to make this into something it is not, how bout take it for what it is.
Image
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook