Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Initiate
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:18 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 12:58 am » by Truthisaweap0n


all this fluffy bullshit about who is and isnt racist.

everyone is racist!!!! if you doubt me, just wait until you find yourself in a life threatening situation, it will reveal itself.

are animals racist? do they prefer to segregate themselves? will they attack you if threatened by your differences? fuck yeah they will. when humans are put in a life or death situation, they revert to their primitive, instinctive self preservation mechanisms... why, cause they work. it aint pretty, it isn't devine... the human will devolve in an instant to a beast in those fight or flight moments.

every once in a awhile, a human will go against these self preservation mechanisms and risk his or her life for another. unfortunately, this is not the norm.

ask yourself this, if you were being forced to survive in the arctic with only one person. would you pick an eskimo, or and african? if you had to pass a math exam to save your life, would you pick a white hillbilly, or an asian.

stereotypes are there for a reason, they prove true most of the time. don't let your emotions cloud the truth. why is it okay to stereotype people in a good way, but not in bad way? i don't here black people calling you racist for assuming they have big dicks, or asians getting pissed cause they are thought to be smarter.

everyone is racist, it is what helped us survive on this planet for as long as we have.


also, don't confuse racism and hate... racism is the natural instinct to remain segrated with people like yourself. why? 10000 years ago your environment and those around you share the antibodies you need to survive. bring in a foreigner and everyone gets sick. people learned this pretty quick. wonder why racial slurs embrace "dirty, unclean, disease, dangerous..."

hate is based on an exacerbated ingnorance and misinfo.
Last edited by Truthisaweap0n on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 am » by godisnowhere


The Bible says in the end times what was once thought of as "good" will now be considered evel and what was once considered evil will now be considered good" This video shows one sign and a perfect example of what Jesus said would come to be in our day.

http://www.needgod.com
Last edited by godisnowhere on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:07 am » by Constabul


truthisaweap0n wrote:all this fluffy bullshit about who is and isnt racist.

everyone is racist!!!! if you doubt me, just wait until you find yourself in a life threatening situation, it will reveal itself.

are animals racist? do they prefer to segregate themselves? will they attack you if threatened by your differences? fuck yeah they will. when humans are put in a life or death situation, they revert to their primitive, instinctive self preservation mechanisms... why, cause they work. it aint pretty, it isn't devine... the human will devolve in an instant to a beast in those fight or flight moments.

every once in a awhile, a human will go against these self preservation mechanisms and risk his or her life for another. unfortunately, this is not the norm.

ask yourself this, if you were being forced to survive in the arctic with only one person. would you pick an eskimo, or and african? if you had to pass a math exam to save your life, would you pick a white hillbilly, or an asian.

stereotypes are there for a reason, they prove true most of the time. don't let your emotions cloud the truth. why is it okay to stereotype people in a good way, but not in bad way? i don't here black people calling you racist for assuming they have big dicks, or asians getting pissed cause they are thought to be smarter.

everyone is racist, it is what helped us survive on this planet for as long as we have.


Bigotry dammit, You are talking about bigotry..

This has become a freaking thorn in my side..

Bigotry is intolerance towards others not like you, or your creed.
Racism is the belief that one ethnicity is superior due to genetics, or special abilities.

and you are wrong about animals and people.
Everyone is judgmental, and all of it, is learned behavior.
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 am » by Constabul


godisnowhere wrote:The Bible says in the end times what was once thought of as "good" will now be considered evel and what was once considered evil will now be considered good" This video shows one sign and a perfect example of what Jesus said would come to be in our day. signs...

THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST


http://www.needgod.com


Fuck off with your bible thumping wall of words..

I reported you for preaching.
Image
Image

Writer
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 am » by godisnowhere


no freedom of speech noones preaching just telling about a story I am not telling anyone to join a religion just focusing on prophecy - cut me off I dont care, report me I dont care this is the same thing you complain about here about governments, yet you do the same thing here. another person posted a whole thing about 180movie.com I didnt see anyone complaining about that....oh yeah, you can curse all you want, but your words will come back to haunt you...I tell you the turth...and need not worry, I wont come back to argue or see your childish response Jesus is the way the truth and the Life he is the Light of the world any other is the dark
Last edited by godisnowhere on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 am » by Noentry


constabul wrote:
noentry wrote:
constabul wrote:ok couple questions,
Is the attacker black? yes or no.
Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? yes or no.

I do not see the lot of you going to facts-are-facts-most-serial-killers-are-white-t62668.html and proclaiming racism, when certain circumstantial instances led to any of those cited to murder...

pfff..


racism is not about what you call someone it is if you offend them.
And seeing as some members were offended then it is racism.

If the title read white thuggery I would have equal anger for it.

The colour is not relevant it is the action.

If you believe the colour is relevant enough to put into the title then you must be implying something to do with black people .

More Black thuggery :think: .
is a title that is supposed to incite a reaction.

Because the world black is used in conjunction with thuggery .Which implies the reason for the thuggery is because they are black. Like white supreamist(racist under tone)
Or like conspiracy theory ,separately they mean different things but together they become a label.


There are a couple yes or no questions in there. i really careless for your personal spin of what is what.
So i'll repeat them for you too ..
Is the attacker black? yes or no.
Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? yes or no.

and i'll add another question,
How does the title misrepresent what was in the video?



the attacker and victim is black? yes

Now you do care about my personal spin :headscratch:
Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? no ,not black society ,some segments of black society like some rap artist glorify violence or thuggery .then yes.


How does the title misrepresent what was in the video? It does.
In the video you see an older man say something to the younger guy and the younger guy hit him.Black is what you choose to see ,but I see no reason that black is relevant unless you are emphasizing the fact that they are black .not the fact that it is thuggery.
If it was a white boy that hit an older man would we then accept the term white thuggery.This would imply it is a white trait .



Instead of trying to make this into something it is not, how bout take it for what it is.
And what is it exactly?
A post to say there are black people who commit thuggery or a section of the black community who commit thuggery,which is it?
Two people get into problems and if you see their colour first instead of what is going on then you are racist or a closet racist


I have no problem with the using the term black ,but I don't see a difference because you are black .
Last edited by Noentry on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:18 am » by Constabul


godisnowhere wrote:no freedom of speech noones preaching just telling about a story I am not telling anyone to join a religion just focusing on prophecy - cut me off I dont care, report me I dont care this is the same thing you complain about here about governemtn yet you do the same thing


yeah your goofy ass edited that shit back didnt you, that or a mod cut it back, you know the non sense you posted.
Yeah this isn't a freedom of speech site, it has rules. try reading them, and apply it to your usage of the site.

Doomtard.

forum-rules-and-terms-of-use-t60332.html
Image
Image

Initiate
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:18 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:24 am » by Truthisaweap0n


[quote]Bigotry dammit, You are talking about bigotry.. [\quote]

you know what, you are right... however, primitive peoples didn't see them differently. they were only concerned about the survival of their tribe. the genetics ARE what i am talking about. not that one is superior or inferior to another, just different in such a way that the micro-organisms and bacteria that one tribe is immune to, could kill another tribe in a matter of weeks. that is where the 'learned' bigotry comes into play.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 am » by Noentry


truthisaweap0n wrote:
Bigotry dammit, You are talking about bigotry.. [\quote]

you know what, you are right... however, primitive peoples didn't see them differently. they were only concerned about the survival of their tribe. the genetics ARE what i am talking about. not that one is superior or inferior to another, just different in such a way that the micro-organisms and bacteria that one tribe is immune to, could kill another tribe in a matter of weeks. that is where the 'learned' bigotry comes into play.


well said tribalism is 100,00 years old and, we still to this very day ,can not get over it :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 am » by Constabul


Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? no ,not black society ,some segments of black society like some rap artist glorify violence or thuggery .then yes.


It is, or isn't apart of their popular culture. You know it is. As it is evident in their music.
This can be said about a lot of cultures. Again your personal spin is meaningless.
Question: Is the popularization of "Thuggery" or "Thugs life" not apart of black society in America? Answer:yes

How does the title misrepresent what was in the video? It does.
In the video you see an older man say something to the younger guy and the younger guy hit him.Black is what you choose to see ,but I see no reason that black is relevant unless you are emphasizing the fact that they are black .not the fact that it is thuggery.
If it was a white boy that hit an older man would we then accept the term white thuggery.This would imply it is a white trait .


Again your personal spin is meaningless.
You think it was just coincidence that it was being filmed and a comment sparked the action? What kind of fool are you. This was a planned attack, and they found a suitable victim. Do you understand the term thug, and what it means? take all black context out your head. This guy was a thug in his action, He was a black man. Period.
Take your lollipop unicorn views of the world and stick em up your ass.

I call a peach a peach, and a apple an apple, YOU are the one putting a racist/bigoted spin on it. So..

Question:How does the title misrepresent what was in the video? Answer: It does not. as facts are facts.

But, because you are trying to worm your way from a yes or no answer, we get your world view of it.
Image
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook