Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 2:28 pm » by Spock

Agreed - violent idiots are not synonymous to a particular race. That is why this thread is not to document single acts of violence by lone idiots. That would be ridiculous and not even breaking news.

As has been stated, exhaustively, is the flash gang violence. I've said it a couple of times on this forum, but years ago I was downtown and saw what looked like the start of a bunch of kids, and I felt uncomfortable, I got out of dodge, only to find out the next day that they did indeed turn into a flash mob. After that, I saw video online where a group of black kids in France were walking through a crowded area and beating up people, hitting them with bats, stripping a woman's shirt off - I was shocked. Little by little this sort of thing started coming to light, moreso on YouTube, then, it became apparent the media did not want to talk about it.

Part of me understands that reasoning by the media. You have some factions that are just so politically correct, that to admit the facts they would feel racist themselves, another faction that believes by broadcasting the instances, will create more copy cap instances.

I prefer to make people aware, take off the rose colored glasses, and stay vigilant of their surroundings, and try not to get into a circumstances, or at least be able to quickly get out of one.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 2:30 pm » by dudeman351

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
dudeman351 wrote:Just came across this...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/breakthrough ... -suspects/

Came across it, or categorically searched for it, Now come on Dudey, be honest here

Lets see how many we/ you can find today. its your task for the day :mrgreen:

But I guess its what this thread is about now, fact finding and list building... :cheers:

Don't need to categorically search for it. Being a conservative I visit conservative news sites and it is all over the place on them . :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 pm » by dudeman351

Writer

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm » by Yaok

Spock wrote:Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid laughs and taunts

Upload to Disclose.tv

By Deanese Williams-Harris Tribune reporter
12:30 p.m. CST, November 11, 2011

Police have launched an investigation after a man was caught on video knocking out an older man at the Chicago Avenue Red Line stop while others laughed and mimicked the attack.

The assault occurred in April, but the video has only recently surfaced on the Internet.

The video, posted at worldstarhiphop.com, shows a man in a tan coat moving among people on the southbound subway platform as a group of youths joke and laugh. One of the youths starts following the man, turning around and smiling as his friends whoop and laugh.

The youth, dressed in a black vest jacket, then appears to tap the man to get his attention. When the man turns around, the two appear to exchange a few words before the youth suddenly strikes him on the side of the head.

The older man falls on his back so hard his hat flies off, according to the video. The youth and his friends board a waiting train as a woman kneels down and touches the man and makes a phone call.

As the train pulls out, one of the youths can be heard saying, "Who just did that?" Another responds, "He laid the fuck out," and "He knocked his ass out." One of the youths then mimicks the punch.

Police and paramedics were called to the station and the older man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and released, according to Police news Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

While some websites have named the youth in the video, he has not been charged.

Police are seeking the man who was hit to see if he wants to pursue charges. They asked anyone who has seen the victim or has information on his whereabouts to contact police.

They learned from the best didn't they?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Yaok wrote:
Spock wrote:Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid laughs and taunts

Upload to Disclose.tv

By Deanese Williams-Harris Tribune reporter
12:30 p.m. CST, November 11, 2011

Police have launched an investigation after a man was caught on video knocking out an older man at the Chicago Avenue Red Line stop while others laughed and mimicked the attack.

The assault occurred in April, but the video has only recently surfaced on the Internet.

The video, posted at worldstarhiphop.com, shows a man in a tan coat moving among people on the southbound subway platform as a group of youths joke and laugh. One of the youths starts following the man, turning around and smiling as his friends whoop and laugh.

The youth, dressed in a black vest jacket, then appears to tap the man to get his attention. When the man turns around, the two appear to exchange a few words before the youth suddenly strikes him on the side of the head.

The older man falls on his back so hard his hat flies off, according to the video. The youth and his friends board a waiting train as a woman kneels down and touches the man and makes a phone call.

As the train pulls out, one of the youths can be heard saying, "Who just did that?" Another responds, "He laid the fuck out," and "He knocked his ass out." One of the youths then mimicks the punch.

Police and paramedics were called to the station and the older man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and released, according to Police news Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

While some websites have named the youth in the video, he has not been charged.

Police are seeking the man who was hit to see if he wants to pursue charges. They asked anyone who has seen the victim or has information on his whereabouts to contact police.

They learned from the best didn't they?

I am mixed heritage bro and know spock personally, what are you trying to say... :cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 3:24 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 7:22 pm » by Spock

Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops

Authorities say Ronald and Alana Russo were pummeled by attackers — ranging in age from 12 to 18 — who showered them with racial slurs. One Brooklyn teen says he was falsely arrested because he was wearing the same outfit as one of the assailants.

An intersection near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Brooklyn became the scene of a brutal attack by a group of black youths against a white couple driving through, authorities say.

A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a white couple's car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs, authorities said.
“Get those crackers!” some of them screamed, according to court papers. “Get that white whore!”
The confrontation erupted about 7 p.m. Monday, as the marauding group crossed Avenue U at E. 58th St. near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin.
Ronald Russo, 30, and his wife, Alanna, apparently had the green light and the husband honked at the group to get out of the way. The rowdy kids started kicking the car, according to the criminal complaint. Ronald Russo got out to check on potential damage to his vehicle.
And that’s when all hell broke loose.

Ronald Russo was dragged to the ground. Then he was punched and kicked in the head. He felt more blows all over his body, investigators said. He suffered a fractured nose, a broken septum, a blood clot and abrasions to his shoulder. He was treated and released from Beth Israel Medical Center.
In the midst of the attack, there was a steady chorus of epithets. “White motherf-----!” screamed the attackers, who ranged in age from 12 to 18.
Alanna Russo, 30, was calling 911 when the 12-year-old girl pulled the woman’s hair and threw her to the ground. The victim’s head slammed into the concrete. She suffered a black eye, bleeding and difficulty breathing, prosecutors said, but she refused medical attention.
Her husband’s iPhone was stolen during the melee, according to cops.
The kids scattered after the brazen attack. But two teens, Kashawn Kirton and Daehrell Finch, were arrested at a nearby Lowe’s store parking lot minutes afterward.

Also arrested, cops said, were the 12-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy.
Kirton, 18, of East Flatbush, who has no prior arrests, faces gang assault, harassment and menacing charges, all as hate crimes. He was released on $50,000 bond.
In an interview at his home Saturday evening, Kirton told the Daily News he would never be part of such an attack, noting he has Caucasian cousins.
“I have relatives who are white. Cousins and stuff,” said the freshman at St. Francis College. “My school is mainly white. More than half my friends are white. I wouldn’t use words like that.”
Kirton said he was inside a Lowe’s store when the beatdown happened outside and was arrested because he was wearing the same outfit as one of the assailants.

Finch, 17, of Gravesend, was charged with gang assault, assault, menacing and harassment but does not face hate-crime charges in Monday’s attack. He has prior arrests for assault, theft of services and trespass, officials said, and is being held on Rikers Island in lieu of $75,000 bond.
Cops are looking for six more suspects.
A man who answered the door at the victims’ Mill Basin home declined to comment on Saturday.
A neighbor said he’s seen no racial tension in the area. But “it’s different” near the Kings Plaza mall.
“It’s not just a black and white thing. It’s stupid teenagers thinking they can do whatever they want,” the neighbor said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-youths-attack-couple-racial-attack-cops-article-1.1490901

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm » by 99socks

Dude, you just missed it- I was too slow for the screen shot. But wow.... I wasn't logged in when I saw this. You should've seen the commercial that was playing just above this post... white trash family eating BBQ....

Spock wrote:Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops

Authorities say Ronald and Alana Russo were pummeled by attackers — ranging in age from 12 to 18 — who showered them with racial slurs. One Brooklyn teen says he was falsely arrested because he was wearing the same outfit as one of the assailants.

An intersection near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Brooklyn became the scene of a brutal attack by a group of black youths against a white couple driving through, authorities say.

A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a white couple's car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs, authorities said.
“Get those crackers!” some of them screamed, according to court papers. “Get that white whore!”
The confrontation erupted about 7 p.m. Monday, as the marauding group crossed Avenue U at E. 58th St. near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin.
Ronald Russo, 30, and his wife, Alanna, apparently had the green light and the husband honked at the group to get out of the way. The rowdy kids started kicking the car, according to the criminal complaint. Ronald Russo got out to check on potential damage to his vehicle.
And that’s when all hell broke loose.

Ronald Russo was dragged to the ground. Then he was punched and kicked in the head. He felt more blows all over his body, investigators said. He suffered a fractured nose, a broken septum, a blood clot and abrasions to his shoulder. He was treated and released from Beth Israel Medical Center.
In the midst of the attack, there was a steady chorus of epithets. “White motherf-----!” screamed the attackers, who ranged in age from 12 to 18.
Alanna Russo, 30, was calling 911 when the 12-year-old girl pulled the woman’s hair and threw her to the ground. The victim’s head slammed into the concrete. She suffered a black eye, bleeding and difficulty breathing, prosecutors said, but she refused medical attention.
Her husband’s iPhone was stolen during the melee, according to cops.
The kids scattered after the brazen attack. But two teens, Kashawn Kirton and Daehrell Finch, were arrested at a nearby Lowe’s store parking lot minutes afterward.

Also arrested, cops said, were the 12-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy.
Kirton, 18, of East Flatbush, who has no prior arrests, faces gang assault, harassment and menacing charges, all as hate crimes. He was released on $50,000 bond.
In an interview at his home Saturday evening, Kirton told the Daily News he would never be part of such an attack, noting he has Caucasian cousins.
“I have relatives who are white. Cousins and stuff,” said the freshman at St. Francis College. “My school is mainly white. More than half my friends are white. I wouldn’t use words like that.”
Kirton said he was inside a Lowe’s store when the beatdown happened outside and was arrested because he was wearing the same outfit as one of the assailants.

Finch, 17, of Gravesend, was charged with gang assault, assault, menacing and harassment but does not face hate-crime charges in Monday’s attack. He has prior arrests for assault, theft of services and trespass, officials said, and is being held on Rikers Island in lieu of $75,000 bond.
Cops are looking for six more suspects.
A man who answered the door at the victims’ Mill Basin home declined to comment on Saturday.
A neighbor said he’s seen no racial tension in the area. But “it’s different” near the Kings Plaza mall.
“It’s not just a black and white thing. It’s stupid teenagers thinking they can do whatever they want,” the neighbor said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-youths-attack-couple-racial-attack-cops-article-1.1490901
Last edited by 99socks on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 10:44 pm » by Spock

99socks wrote:Dude, you just missed it- I was too slow for the screen shot. But wow.... I wasn't logged in when I saw this. You should've seen the commercial that was playing just about this post... white trash family eating BBQ....

I'm pretty sure I saw that commercial yesterday but had the volume down on the tv - it was hilarious. Some dude sitting on a porch playing a homemade box guitar while another codger held his lighter in the air, then a guy hanging on a pole? Grandma sitting on the porch eating ribs?

They should make a entire tv show out of that, if it's the one I'm thinking about.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 pm » by 99socks

Spock wrote:
99socks wrote:Dude, you just missed it- I was too slow for the screen shot. But wow.... I wasn't logged in when I saw this. You should've seen the commercial that was playing just about this post... white trash family eating BBQ....

I'm pretty sure I saw that commercial yesterday but had the volume down on the tv - it was hilarious. Some dude sitting on a porch playing a homemade box guitar while another codger held his lighter in the air, then a guy hanging on a pole? Grandma sitting on the porch eating ribs?

They should make a entire tv show out of that, if it's the one I'm thinking about.

YES, that was the one, but the irony factor was thru the roof. :D

PreviousNext