Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 am
Location: Indiana

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:24 am » by Phooey


i thought people on this site were a bit more "color blind". When I think of who my enemies are, I think of the the federal reserve and monsanto to name a few..
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Ron Paul

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:30 am » by Serendipity


phooey wrote:i thought people on this site were a bit more "color blind". When I think of who my enemies are, I think of the the federal reserve and monsanto to name a few..


Many here who are racist will claim to be colorblind because they want to appear to be PC in their slanted rhetoric...here's a clue for you Phooey...search user posts for those who seem racist and make a count of how many threads that person has started that are negative portrayals of black people....count em...then it will be obvious who has a racist agenda and who is truly objective.
Count em.
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8940
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:34 am » by Noentry


constabul wrote:What matters is the context of THIS video, and the post it was put in.
All accurate as to what was posted.
Are you saying the attacker was not black? or acting thuggish?


No I want to now why another member has not posted white thuggery?
If they called it white thuggery they would imply white people are thugs.
The attacker was black yes and he was thuggish yes this is established already.

So why has nobody put up a thread and call it white thuggery?

BECAUSE IT WOULD BE VIEWED AS RACIST .
The thuggery part is fair but to connect it to an ethnicity is a mistake .

No ethnicity can be connected to evil or an evil act.
This is racism

And seeing as you are playing silly games then this might be appropriate

racism or racialism (ˈreɪsɪzəm, ˈreɪʃəˌlɪzəm) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
—n
1. the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others

And I agree with you the title is not misleading it is to the point but engineered to cause controversy ,obviously.

More black thuggery .

Or is it more precis to say

Youth thuggery.
What has black got to do with.......
Oh I get it the colour of his skin matters to you ,
ok I get it ,for you it is important that black be in the title because he is black and that is an important part of what is being shown

When black is used as a description of a race of people it is important to be aware of what you add to it .This make all the difference in what you are trying to say.

I would say
American youth thuggery. is more like the title it should be , but to just say black is to stereotype an ethnicity to the word thuggery .

I am sorry you can not see it .One day you may come to realize the black part of this is just your perspective on what you see :think: .

And the reason why nobody has put up white thuggery is because it is silly and racist to associate the two words .
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8940
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:41 am » by Noentry


serendipity wrote:
phooey wrote:i thought people on this site were a bit more "color blind". When I think of who my enemies are, I think of the the federal reserve and monsanto to name a few..


Many here who are racist will claim to be colorblind because they want to appear to be PC in their slanted rhetoric...here's a clue for you Phooey...search user posts for those who seem racist and make a count of how many threads that person has started that are negative portrayals of black people....count em...then it will be obvious who has a racist agenda and who is truly objective.
Count em.


I am going to try it and see what comes up .that would be interesting :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 am » by Tinman4higher


Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: The Outer Rim.

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 am » by Rmcampwest


noentry wrote:Why is it black thuggery?
Are white people not capable to.
This is a picture of modern day youth ,black has nothing to do with it.
And I did not hear what the older man said to the youngster ,He looked drunk .
Depending on what the older man said to the youth which is important.
I still remember my youth and nobody but nobody could talk down to me ,I did not care who he/she was They would of got it worst then the old boy.
As we grow older we become more tolerant of people so are less likely to act in a violent way(most that is).
I still believe the youngster should be punished for his actions.
But the old man must of offended the youngster and if you do that ,expect a young man to lash out and sometimes violently to.
But still dont get the black thuggery whats up with that?


It does not matter what the old dude said!!! The punk that knocked him out should be shot dead!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am » by Constabul


noentry wrote:
constabul wrote:What matters is the context of THIS video, and the post it was put in.
All accurate as to what was posted.
Are you saying the attacker was not black? or acting thuggish?


No I want to now why another member has not posted white thuggery?
there vary well maybe one, tell ya what. Why don't you go do a search on that. :flop: either way makes no difference. Spock has spotlighted this kind of behavior in the black communities youth before, and has been a topic of discussion before,Hence More black thuggery. For you to make like it is not a problem is naive. Does violent actions happen in all communities, yup. But that was not the point of his post, and if you missed that.. well your problem not mine.
If they called it white thuggery they would imply white people are thugs.
Indeed there are plenty who are, this has nothing to do with the post other then what you are making it. YOU are making it into a racial / bigotry issue.
The attacker was black yes and he was thuggish yes this is established already.
painstakingly so...
So why has nobody put up a thread and call it white thuggery?
Not my problem, and if you want to continue to make this about race, again your problem not mine. I provided a post that is in recent topics that could be shown to be bullshit, and some posting in there have provided other examples of serial killers. but you are not there calling foul are you?

BECAUSE IT WOULD BE VIEWED AS RACIST .
The thuggery part is fair but to connect it to an ethnicity is a mistake .
As much of what is popular culture for different ethnicity promotes thuggish behavior, no it is not a mistake, but you certianly are entitled to your opinion.

No ethnicity can be connected to evil or an evil act.
Good, and Evil, are a conceptual abstract reflective of the culture and society that we build around us, what is considered evil to some is not to others. Thus we have a respect issue, that is becoming common place in many cultures today, which can be seen in the black community among others. To the point of popularization by music, film, and other entertainment venues.

This is racism

And seeing as you are playing silly games then this might be appropriate
racism or racialism (ˈreɪsɪzəm, ˈreɪʃəˌlɪzəm) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
—n
1. the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others
if you were truly reading and comprehending my posts then you would know, providing a definition on what racism is, would be a futile act, as i already have provided such a definition a number of pages back, and that generally what is labeled racism is really bigotry. Two different things, None of which applies to the Original poster, or post, YOU have made it into a race issue for over several pages now.

And I agree with you the title is not misleading it is to the point but engineered to cause controversy ,obviously.
This is your opinion, which in context of the op and the purpose of the op is meaningless, other then to you that is.

More black thuggery .

Or is it more precis to say

Youth thuggery.
What has black got to do with.......
Black thuggery is a mind set present in many black youth, and becomes evident in events such as these, i already have answered this above. Your lack of recognition of it, does not mean it is not there. Can you say bloods and crips.
Oh I get it the colour of his skin matters to you ,
It obviously matters to you, what matters to me, and likely the op, as i will not put words in his mouth, is that a lack of respect and responsibility has become apart of the black youth community, and as such, many of their people suffer for this lack of parental guidance that leads to youth seeking guidance threw venues such as music, movies, or the like. resulting in many young black men being imprisoned and falling into a cycle of destruction. Period.
ok I get it ,for you it is important that black be in the title because he is black and that is an important part of what is being shown
it is a matter of fact which couples with what i have already said, YOU are making it into a racial issue, trying desperately as it is the only why any of the bullshit you said will hold any weight. Not gonna work.
When black is used as a description of a race of people it is important to be aware of what you add to it .This make all the difference in what you are trying to say.
I haven't added anything to it, the video speaks for its self. Your grasp at straws is laughable. give it up man, you are wrong.

I would say
American youth thuggery. is more like the title it should be , but to just say black is to stereotype an ethnicity to the word thuggery .
Again something YOU are making it into. There is a problem in the black culture that popularizes the thugs life. and meny youth are caught up by it. This is getting old. As i also have said there are elements of this in all cultures. But you wish to single out black, as if it were an attack of black people which it is not. Again, your comprehension skills are extremely poor.

I am sorry you can not see it .One day you may come to realize the black part of this is just your perspective on what you see :think: .
I see that the black part disturbed you, and you think it was racist, which it was not till you made it that way....

And the reason why nobody has put up white thuggery is because it is silly and racist to associate the two words .
As to if it has or has not been posted i can not say, if you do not understand the context this post was ment, that is solely your problem, not the op or anyone else, and you should back off, and do a bit of research of what elements are destroying the black youth. which in essence is what this post is touching on. Your to busy calling foul to see beyond your nose.
And i have already pointed out another post ( couple times now) that would fall into your definition of racist, but I do not see you blowing up that post.
Hypocrite.
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8940
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am » by Noentry


rmcampwest wrote:
noentry wrote:Why is it black thuggery?
Are white people not capable to.
This is a picture of modern day youth ,black has nothing to do with it.
And I did not hear what the older man said to the youngster ,He looked drunk .
Depending on what the older man said to the youth which is important.
I still remember my youth and nobody but nobody could talk down to me ,I did not care who he/she was They would of got it worst then the old boy.
As we grow older we become more tolerant of people so are less likely to act in a violent way(most that is).
I still believe the youngster should be punished for his actions.
But the old man must of offended the youngster and if you do that ,expect a young man to lash out and sometimes violently to.
But still dont get the black thuggery whats up with that?


It does not matter what the old dude said!!! The punk that knocked him out should be shot dead!!!


I agree with you on face value of the video.
But It is a cruel world and cruel things are done to people ,more precisely when they are young and helpless .This is a fact of life .
These then grow up and inflict that anger and hatred on others .
What you see here is a reflection of society and it is pitiful.
An old man who looks drunk ,gets in the face of a younger man says something ,
it is unacceptable but this happens everyday.
And yes it is very dependent on what he said .
I have had fights that kick off for next to nothing .This is not unusual .
What is horrifying to see is it is a young man hitting an older man ,it does not sit well with me.
But like I said the video is not the whole story ,just a moment.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8940
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 am » by Noentry


Black thuggery is a mind set present in many black youth, and becomes evident in events such as these, i already have answered this above. Your lack of recognition of it, does not mean it is not there. Can you say bloods and crips.


I posted this before you obviously never read it.
you might learn something instead of it is because they are black .
You have a simplistic view of the world ,I promise you their are many shades of grey
Low


noentry wrote:I. The Real Situation

Conventional wisdom says that while some disparities remain, things have generally advanced for Black people in America and today they are advancing still. People like Obama and Oprah are held up as proof of this. But have things really moved forward? Is this society actually becoming “post-racial”?

The answer to that question can be found in every corner of U.S. society.

Take employment: Black people remain crowded into the lowest rungs of the ladder...that is, if they can find work at all. While many of the basic industries that once employed Black people have closed down, study after study shows employers to be more likely to hire a white person with a criminal record than a Black person without one, and 50% more likely to follow up on a resume with a “white-sounding” name than an identical resume with a “Black-sounding”2 name. In New York City, the rate of unemployment for Black men is fully 48%.3

Or housing: Black people face the highest levels of racial residential segregation in the world—shunted into neglected neighborhoods lacking decent parks and grocery stores and often with no hospitals at all. Black people, as well as Latinos, who had achieved home-ownership had their roofs snatched from them. They were the ones hit hardest by the subprime mortgage crisis after having been targeted disproportionately by predatory lenders—resulting in the greatest loss of wealth to people of color in modern U.S. history.4

Or healthcare: Black infants face mortality rates comparable to those in the Third World country of Malaysia, and African-Americans generally are infected by HIV at rates that rival those in sub-Saharan Africa. Overall the disparities in healthcare are so great that one former U.S. Surgeon General recently wrote, “If we had eliminated disparities in health in the last century, there would have been 85,000 fewer black deaths overall in 2000.”5

Or education: Today the schools are more segregated than they have been since the 1960s6 with urban, predominantly Black and Latino schools receiving fewer resources and set up to fail. These schools more and more resemble prisons with metal detectors and kids getting stopped and frisked on their way to class by uniformed police who patrol their halls. Often these schools spend around half as much per pupil as those in the well-to-do suburbs. 7

Or take imprisonment: The Black population in prison is 900,0008—a tenfold increase since 1954!—and the proportion of Black prisoners incarcerated relative to whites has more than doubled in that same period. A recent study pointed out that “a young Black male without a high school degree has a 59 percent chance of being imprisoned before his thirty-fifth birthday.”9

On top of all that, and reinforcing it, is an endlessly spouting sewer of racism in the media, culture and politics of this society—racism that takes deadly aim at the dreams and spirit of every African-American child. And who can forget the wave of nooses that sprung up around the country, south and north, in the wake of the 2007 struggle in Jena, Louisiana against the prosecution (and persecution) of six Black youth who had fought back against a noose being hung to intimidate them from sitting under a “whites only” tree at school?

All this lay beneath the criminal government response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. For reasons directly related to the oppression of Black people throughout the history of this country, and continuing today, African-Americans were disproportionately the ones without the resources to get out of the way of that storm, as well as the ones concentrated in the neighborhoods whose levees had gone unrepaired for years. Far from “mere” incompetence, the government responded with a combination of gun-in-your-face repression and wanton, murderous neglect. People were stuck on rooftops in 100-degree heat for days on end, with nothing to eat or drink. Prisoners were left locked in cells as waters rose to their necks. The protection of private property and social control was placed above human life. The governor of the state ordered cops and soldiers to shoot on sight “looters”—that is, people trying to survive and to help others. On at least one occasion, people trying to escape the worst-hit areas were stopped by police at gunpoint from crossing over to a safer area. When evacuations finally were carried out, they were done with the heartlessness of a cruel plantation owner. Families were separated, with children ripped away from parents. Tens of thousands were scattered all over the country with one-way tickets, sometimes not even told their destinations. Back home, bodies were left floating in water, or lying on sidewalks, underneath debris, decomposing and mangled, for months.

Through it all, politicians and commentators spewed out unrelenting racism. Who can forget Barbara Bush herself, the president’s mother, and her remark in a shelter for refugees from Katrina—some separated from their families and having lost everything, including dear ones—that “[S]o many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.”10 A 10-term Congressman took the prize for declaring, “We finally cleaned up public housing in New Orleans. We couldn’t do it, but God did.”11

Since then, the first…the second…the third anniversary of Katrina passed with many parts of New Orleans still uninhabitable ghost towns. In the mostly Black 9th Ward, blocks of devastated houses have been razed—a vast wasteland now dotted with occasional concrete steps going nowhere. When Black people have fought to stay in the projects which are still habitable, they have been driven out—and when they have protested at City Council, they have been pepper-sprayed and beaten.12 Oil rigs and tourist areas are long since back up and humming, while rebuilding schools, hospitals, and childcare centers are pushed off the list. Through it all, cops and national guards continue to occupy poor neighborhoods like enemy territory.

Does all this look like a “post-racial” society to you?

The answer is clear. And while more Black people than ever before have been allowed to “make it” into the middle class, two things must be said.

First, even for these people their situation is still tenuous. To take one stark example: In opposition to the widespread notions of the “American dream,” where each successive generation “does better” than the previous one, the majority of the children of middle-class Black families have been cast, by the workings of this system, onto a downwardly mobile path.13 And every Black person—no matter how high they rise—still faces the insults and the dangers concentrated in the all-too-familiar experience of being stopped for “driving while Black.” As Malcolm X said over 40 years ago, and as is still true today: What do they call somebody Black with a Ph.D.? A “nigger.”

Second, and even more profoundly, for millions and millions of Black people things have gotten WORSE.

It will not help—in fact it will do real harm—to believe in this “post-racial” fantasy, or even the “less ambitious” lie of steady improvement. The cold truth of the oppression of African-American people must be squarely confronted and deeply understood, if it is ever to be transformed.

http://revcom.us/a/144/BNQ-en.html

And then you wonder why black youth of America are a troubled youth .
Oh yes that is if we forget about the good black people


Upload to Disclose.tv


Are these people got anything to do with black thugrery ?

They were not born thugs your society made them into thugs .


read it it will explain it is not because they are black.

A lot of anger in your words and not much said .
IT IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE.
GET A GRIP
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 am » by Constabul


noentry wrote:
Black thuggery is a mind set present in many black youth, and becomes evident in events such as these, i already have answered this above. Your lack of recognition of it, does not mean it is not there. Can you say bloods and crips.


I posted this before you obviously never read it.
you might learn something instead of it is because they are black .
I never said it was because they were black, this is you making shit up again.
You have a simplistic view of the world ,I promise you their are many shades of grey
Low
No this is you trying to make it about race because that is the only way anything you have said will hold weight, and is a piss poor excuse for your incapability of comprehending the post


read it it will explain it is not because they are black.

A lot of anger in your words and not much said .
IT IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE.
GET A GRIP
READ WHAT THE HELL I TYPED, I NEVER SAID IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE BLACK.
DOES CAPS HELP LOL.


This is close to a half a dozen times i have mentioned you lack of ability to comprehend. The article that you provided, while it touches the issues that are at teh heart of this posting and the sentiment behind it, you fail to see it. instead you wanna cry racist, racism. Nor does this article mean that such behavior is acceptable.
You are treading water when you can't swim. Your attempts to salvage your comments are mute. You are a obtuse fool.

Becoming increasingly laughable, its for any to read, maybe you should start at page 1, and go back over it again.
You have been making excuses, and calling foul from the get go, and you are no closer to proving you are right.

you are proving how foolish you are.

Image
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook