Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:48 am » by Truthisaweap0n

This is close to a half a dozen times i have mentioned you lack of ability to comprehend. The article that you provided, while it touches the issues that are at teh heart of this posting and the sentiment behind it, you fail to see it. instead you wanna cry racist, racism. Nor does this article mean that such behavior is acceptable.
You are treading water when you can't swim. Your attempts to salvage your comments are mute. You are a obtuse fool.

Becoming increasingly laughable, its for any to read, maybe you should start at page 1, and go back over it again.
You have been making excuses, and calling foul from the get go, and you are no closer to proving you are right.

you are proving how foolish you are.

whole lotta mouth flapping just to call someone a fool.
you sir are a momo :)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 am » by Constabul

truthisaweap0n wrote:
This is close to a half a dozen times i have mentioned you lack of ability to comprehend. The article that you provided, while it touches the issues that are at teh heart of this posting and the sentiment behind it, you fail to see it. instead you wanna cry racist, racism. Nor does this article mean that such behavior is acceptable.
You are treading water when you can't swim. Your attempts to salvage your comments are mute. You are a obtuse fool.

Becoming increasingly laughable, its for any to read, maybe you should start at page 1, and go back over it again.
You have been making excuses, and calling foul from the get go, and you are no closer to proving you are right.

Really haven't see you provide any relevant information, or discussion to add to the debate as a whole . You being a cheerleader is more mouth flapping then i could ever achieve. :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:58 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:
noentry wrote:
Black thuggery is a mind set present in many black youth, and becomes evident in events such as these, i already have answered this above. Your lack of recognition of it, does not mean it is not there. Can you say bloods and crips.

I posted this before you obviously never read it.
you might learn something instead of it is because they are black .
I never said it was because they were black, this is you making shit up again.
You have a simplistic view of the world ,I promise you their are many shades of grey
Low
No this is you trying to make it about race because that is the only way anything you have said will hold weight, and is a piss poor excuse for your incapability of comprehending the post

read it it will explain it is not because they are black.

A lot of anger in your words and not much said .
IT IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE.
GET A GRIP
READ WHAT THE HELL I TYPED, I NEVER SAID IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE BLACK.
DOES CAPS HELP LOL.

only in your delusional mind

serendipity wrote:More Black Thuggery?

What Spock, are you on a mission to portray black people as thugs?

Are you really as racist as people say or are you just trying to stir the pot?

I dont dislike you man but you say some racist shit sometimes bro :top:

2020vision wrote:

I cant see where you get the term racist from with this post, is it because the title says 'black'?

If the title said 'white' would you be offended?

Thuggery exists on all sides of the human spectrum black white whatever, this video just highlights one aspect of that.

Anyway it is sickening to see and i hope that the guy is held to account for his actions.

Whether the attackers are black or white it is still wrong and to me, it is nothing to do with racism.

docdrdeath wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

here's my contribution to the racist thread

tinman4higher wrote:Sometimes I wonder what side of this argument most of the christian republicans would be on.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/987lXKJqHbY

kolgoroth wrote:Poor Spock. Whats it like to be some over zealous white trash racists pile of human waste? Despite the color of your skin, and I am sure this will not agree with you, but we are all human, and thus it is the human species that is capable of such heinous and cowardly acts. I am sure when the "White Man" decided that America was theirs they didn't treat the Natives with much respect. Go join your white hooded freaks and over weight southern drop outs back in the swamps for a good ol fashioned cross burning Adolf.

Useless racists waste of life.

doogle wrote:
2020vision wrote:

doogle wrote:
2020vision wrote:

I cant see where you get the term racist from with this post, is it because the title says 'black'?

If the title said 'white' would you be offended?

Thuggery exists on all sides of the human spectrum black white whatever, this video just highlights one aspect of that.

Anyway it is sickening to see and i hope that the guy is held to account for his actions.

Whether the attackers are black or white it is still wrong and to me, it is nothing to do with racism.

So perhaps the title of this thread should be "More Thuggery". Why the distinction in epidermis pigmentation. Completely irrational, but the norm I'm afraid. :top:

and this is just the first four pages .
It is you who should give it up .
The forum have spoken and you are on the wrong side.

And you are owned :owned:
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:01 am » by Truthisaweap0n

Really haven't see you provide any relevant information, or discussion to add to the debate as a whole .

come on momo, surely your team 'mommy daddy' sponsored education can do better than that, try again. you can do it.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:04 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:
truthisaweap0n wrote:

Really haven't see you provide any relevant information, or discussion to add to the debate as a whole . You being a cheerleader is more mouth flapping then i could ever achieve. :clapper:

no he is stating the obvious ,how you are portraying your self.
With your own words .
Or dont you care about his personal beliefs either so you insult him.
I see a pattern in your words you seem familiar but I can,nt quite put my finger on it. :think:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:06 am » by Constabul

spock wrote:Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid laughs and taunts

Upload to Disclose.tv

By Deanese Williams-Harris Tribune reporter
12:30 p.m. CST, November 11, 2011

Police have launched an investigation after a man was caught on video knocking out an older man at the Chicago Avenue Red Line stop while others laughed and mimicked the attack.

The assault occurred in April, but the video has only recently surfaced on the Internet.

The video, posted at worldstarhiphop.com, shows a man in a tan coat moving among people on the southbound subway platform as a group of youths joke and laugh. One of the youths starts following the man, turning around and smiling as his friends whoop and laugh.

The youth, dressed in a black vest jacket, then appears to tap the man to get his attention. When the man turns around, the two appear to exchange a few words before the youth suddenly strikes him on the side of the head.

The older man falls on his back so hard his hat flies off, according to the video. The youth and his friends board a waiting train as a woman kneels down and touches the man and makes a phone call.

As the train pulls out, one of the youths can be heard saying, "Who just did that?" Another responds, "He laid the fuck out," and "He knocked his ass out." One of the youths then mimicks the punch.

Police and paramedics were called to the station and the older man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and released, according to Police news Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

While some websites have named the youth in the video, he has not been charged.

Police are seeking the man who was hit to see if he wants to pursue charges. They asked anyone who has seen the victim or has information on his whereabouts to contact police.

This is the OP, None of what you posted, was by constabul. You sir are a tard, if people make shit into something other then it was, that is on them.. Much as it is on you for trying to make it bout race. None of the quotes were mine, nor spocks.
You have only owned yourself in showing how desperate you are. Maybe read what I, and spock are writing vs making shit up, which you seem vary good at. Nice try tho.

truthisaweap0n wrote:
Really haven't see you provide any relevant information, or discussion to add to the debate as a whole .

come on momo, surely your team 'mommy daddy' sponsored education can do better than that, try again. you can do it.

You are good sir, a good one, ouch. oh how can i combat your educational display of your superiority!

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 am » by Truthisaweap0n

You are good sir, a good one, ouch. oh how can i combat your educational display of your superiority!

you can't, just quit before you get too far behind :)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:13 am » by Constabul

truthisaweap0n wrote:

you can't, just quit before you get too far behind :)

Let me break out my pop up books, and I will be back to thwart you sir.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:24 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:
spock wrote:Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid laughs and taunts

Upload to Disclose.tv

By Deanese Williams-Harris Tribune reporter
12:30 p.m. CST, November 11, 2011

Police have launched an investigation after a man was caught on video knocking out an older man at the Chicago Avenue Red Line stop while others laughed and mimicked the attack.

The assault occurred in April, but the video has only recently surfaced on the Internet.

The video, posted at worldstarhiphop.com, shows a man in a tan coat moving among people on the southbound subway platform as a group of youths joke and laugh. One of the youths starts following the man, turning around and smiling as his friends whoop and laugh.

The youth, dressed in a black vest jacket, then appears to tap the man to get his attention. When the man turns around, the two appear to exchange a few words before the youth suddenly strikes him on the side of the head.

The older man falls on his back so hard his hat flies off, according to the video. The youth and his friends board a waiting train as a woman kneels down and touches the man and makes a phone call.

As the train pulls out, one of the youths can be heard saying, "Who just did that?" Another responds, "He laid the fuck out," and "He knocked his ass out." One of the youths then mimicks the punch.

Police and paramedics were called to the station and the older man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and released, according to Police news Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

While some websites have named the youth in the video, he has not been charged.

Police are seeking the man who was hit to see if he wants to pursue charges. They asked anyone who has seen the victim or has information on his whereabouts to contact police.

This is the OP, None of what you posted, was by constabul.
(you just spoke sbout yourself as a third person you sir have multiple accounts)
You sir are a tard, if people make shit into something other then it was, that is on them.. Much as it is on you for trying to make it bout race. None of the quotes were mine, nor spocks.
You have only owned yourself in showing how desperate you are. Maybe read what I, and spock are writing vs making shit up, which you seem vary good at. Nice try tho.

truthisaweap0n wrote:

(you just spoke sbout yourself as a third person you sir have multiple accounts)

I repeat The FORUM H-A-S SP-OK-EN AND YOU ARE DELU-SION-AL .
ON TOP OF THAT WHEN YOUR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL YOU INSULT .
YOU ARE WRONG HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU WANT TO DISAGREE WITH YOU.
PEOPLE HAVE SAID THIS IS RACIST .BUT BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IS NOT ,IT ISNT GROW UP AND STOP BEING A HERO
Last edited by Noentry on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 am » by Constabul

noentry wrote:

I repeat The FORUM H-A-S SP-OK-EN AND YOU ARE DELU-SION-AL .
ON TOP OF THAT WHEN YOUR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL YOU INSULT .
YOU ARE WRONG HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU WANT TO DISAGREE WITH YOU.
PEOPLE HAVE SAID THIS IS RACIST .BUT BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IS NOT IT ISNT GROW UP AND STOP BEING A HERO

Yes, i insult you because you are displaying stupidity. Nothing you have said has been accurate, and you have been changing the context of your side of the opinion, because you have lost ground. when the simple facts put you against the wall you cry foul over naming of topics. When that has failed you have implied that i said things i have not, when that fails you post others responses and try to attribute it to the op or myself. Round and round i have been going with you in an attempt to illustrate your error, but you are obtuse.

Indeed, i will insult you as you have continued displayed no reason to respect your position as it is based on bullshit, and the need to have the final word, and to prove that you are correct in believing that the post was racist, which it was not.

I do have a second account that i forgot the password to, under the name hannibul.
which hasnt been posted on in over two years. ( woooo )

as of yet, besides your cheerleader, you are the only one to disagree with me, others have not addressed what i have posted, more so, the OP (spock) commented on how i was closer to what he was getting to then any the other following replies.

It is not about being a hero, it is about accuracy. Which you are not.

You alone do not constitute that this post was racist. Others who have a peeve with spock, does not mean the context of what is posted was racist, this is yet again another reach by you to try to make yourself right. You are not.

Stop shouting :lol:

lol me being a hero lol

PreviousNext