Why is nobody saying blacks folks are targeting white folks?

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 pm » by Spock

And the media and mindsets that wish to ignore, burry or deny the facts.

Why is this a growing trend? More and more we are seeing gangs of black youths grouping together and beating people, causing mayhem; seemingly for nothing more than sport. This also goes for looting stores. A group will descend at a store, everyone runs in and just starts stealing stuff. I know many will consider it "racist" to point out that this seems to be a growing trend within the black youth culture - but the facts speak for themselves.

Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid laughs and taunts

Upload to Disclose.tv

By Deanese Williams-Harris Tribune reporter
12:30 p.m. CST, November 11, 2011

Police have launched an investigation after a man was caught on video knocking out an older man at the Chicago Avenue Red Line stop while others laughed and mimicked the attack.

The assault occurred in April, but the video has only recently surfaced on the Internet.

The video, posted at worldstarhiphop.com, shows a man in a tan coat moving among people on the southbound subway platform as a group of youths joke and laugh. One of the youths starts following the man, turning around and smiling as his friends whoop and laugh.

The youth, dressed in a black vest jacket, then appears to tap the man to get his attention. When the man turns around, the two appear to exchange a few words before the youth suddenly strikes him on the side of the head.

The older man falls on his back so hard his hat flies off, according to the video. The youth and his friends board a waiting train as a woman kneels down and touches the man and makes a phone call.

As the train pulls out, one of the youths can be heard saying, "Who just did that?" Another responds, "He laid the fuck out," and "He knocked his ass out." One of the youths then mimicks the punch.

Police and paramedics were called to the station and the older man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and released, according to Police news Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

While some websites have named the youth in the video, he has not been charged.

Police are seeking the man who was hit to see if he wants to pursue charges. They asked anyone who has seen the victim or has information on his whereabouts to contact police.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 pm » by Blondie1w2000

Why does this make me think maybe the FEMA camps are a good idea?

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:45 pm » by Spock

It's a proven fact this has become epidemic. These animals need to be rounded up no question.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 pm » by Mozi!!a

Sick Fuck, :hell: And PPl Are Laughing And Shit :shooting:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:49 pm » by Serendipity

More Black Thuggery?

What Spock, are you on a mission to portray black people as thugs?

Are you really as racist as people say or are you just trying to stir the pot?

I dont dislike you man but you say some racist shit sometimes bro :top:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 pm » by Aireswing

This is what happens when States come and tell you that parents arent allowed to disipline there children.. So they say.. screw it.. let the state take care of them and become lazy parents.. I say.. woop there lil asses untill they understand respect..!! I wonder if the boy had parents that cared for him?... because if I were his momma at a early age.. he sure wouldnt act like that with Anybody..!! I dont believe in senceless disipline.. but I do believe its up to parents to RAISE there children RIGHT..! and not give up on them.. because some goofy ass law that says you cant disipline your child..!!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 pm » by Ishumble

After the Penn State Board of Trustees relieved Joe Paterno of his duties as football coach on Wednesday evening, many wondered if wide receivers coach Mike McQueary would also be dismissed.According to the grand jury report, McQueary witnessed former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky sexually abuse a young boy in a locker room shower in 2002 when he was returning some recruiting tapes as a graduate assistant. McQueary allegedly left the scene without intervening and informed his father of the scene he observed. He informed Paterno the following morning. The coach took the report to athletic director Tim Curley, but no one ever told the police.

What they did was horrible but the Penn state thuggery atrocity trumps what those street punks did.No one is advocating when white people commit crimes they should all be rounded up and placed in camps.Your thread is racist.Even the so call board of dis-trustees covered this mess up.Hatred does not care what color you are.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 pm » by Noentry

Why is it black thuggery?
Are white people not capable to.
This is a picture of modern day youth ,black has nothing to do with it.
And I did not hear what the older man said to the youngster ,He looked drunk .
Depending on what the older man said to the youth which is important.
I still remember my youth and nobody but nobody could talk down to me ,I did not care who he/she was They would of got it worst then the old boy.
As we grow older we become more tolerant of people so are less likely to act in a violent way(most that is).
I still believe the youngster should be punished for his actions.
But the old man must of offended the youngster and if you do that ,expect a young man to lash out and sometimes violently to.
But still dont get the black thuggery whats up with that?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 pm » by Spock

serendipity wrote:More Black Thuggery?

What Spock, are you on a mission to portray black people as thugs?

Are you really as racist as people say or are you just trying to stir the pot?

I dont dislike you man but you say some racist shit sometimes bro :top:

Are you saying there is not an epidemic of black thuggery that has been escalating? I don't care if stating the obvious is deemed racist by the politically correct. Facts is facts.

How many instances of other youths are running around indiscriminately beating on unsuspecting innocents? What ethnic groups are doing this by and large?

Next