BLACKFISH

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:07 am » by Boondox681

about two weeks ago I read how the gov't was in court against seaworld and I told my wife,"fuck that,they can't tell seaworld how to run their business."
then I watched this video.
FUCK SEAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as you know,i am by no means an activist in any way.
FUCK SEAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the movie 'earthling' made me sick.this move made me cry.

man may be the most intelligent creature on this planet,
but he is definitely not the most evolved.
these creatures need to be released.

maybe i'm an activist after all
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 am » by RATRODROB

I fully agree wit you Boondox, its best that this info gets out to as many as possible. :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 am » by Boondox681

Barenaked Ladies' SeaWorld gig is off after viewing 'Blackfish'
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/27/showbiz/b ... ostpopular
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 am » by Malogg

If any are at such a place look on the animals bodies for rake marks, sign of abuse to captive dolphins and killer whales etc by the f@ckers forcing them to do tricks, not all these aquarium parks abuse animals in this way

Really sad that some do

:cry:
HAHA Image

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 pm » by Boondox681

bump.
please watch.
please get pissed.
please help do something to end this torture.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 6:08 pm » by Spock

Well, I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but just from reading the responses I wanted to reply.

Humans are nothing more than animals, just slightly more clever, with larger brains.

Now, from all the Life After Death, NDE, OBE, Abduction, etc., stuff I get into, this is my working hypothesis.

Our flesh is nothing more than an ape or dog but as I said, slightly more clever - evolutions way of ensuring our survival - however, within these containers, we are conscious, eternal spirits, carrying out missions of experience. Can we control these containers we inhabit? Can we overcome the lusts, fetishes, brutalities and egotistical tempers of the flesh.

The answer in "NO".

But, when we are capable of learning, knowing, understanding our own animalistic tendencies, we fight against them. The war of the flesh and spirit begin. Sometimes the spirit is able to win out in one particular circumstance, but there are always other mountains to transcend, and of course, our familiar demons continue to wage the war.

All that to say - FUCK IT! It appears a bunch of spirits are collectively losing the war with the flesh. That is what defines the nature of "man".

Always has, always will.

There will never be a humanist utopia, because we are not built for that. We are built for survival, acclaim, self realization. But there are 2 selfs. The spirit and the flesh.

Anyway - you get the drift. Don't get pissed off about it, because ultimately, you are failing miserably at something as well.

Fun to bitch about on forums though.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:08 pm » by Boondox681

morning spock :flop:
Humans are nothing more than animals, just slightly more clever, with larger brains.

you got the animal part correct,but the other two are simply not true.the only advantage that man truly has over other animals is the ability for speech.vocal chords.that's it.

Can we overcome the lusts, fetishes, brutalities and egotistical tempers of the flesh.
control your anger,
The answer in "NO".

the spirit and the flesh are all there is?so i'm assuming they are equally split.naturally,they would have to be.
can you overcome your anger,your rage,your compulsions?if the answer is yes to these,then it should be yes to the other.
naturally.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:17 pm » by Boondox681

remember....

it's a
WE-YOU-I
'thing'

it's not.."can WE overcome...."
it's "can I overcome "
YOU may not be able to overcome your anger or emotions,but I can.

GO WITHIN OR GO WITHOUT :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm » by Spock

Good convo stuff Boon - not really feeling like typing it, but would love to ponder the stuff with ya. Let's do it in chat sometime. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:21 pm » by Spock

Boondox681 wrote:YOU may not be able to overcome your anger or emotions,but I can.

GO WITHIN OR GO WITHOUT :cheers:

Hahaha - get on with yo bad self then Ghandi!

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook