Blind faith

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 pm » by Newearthman

So at this point of my life I have left my entire future up to blind faith. I'm not looking for anything anymore like a job, a place to live or a girlfriend/wife. I'm not even worrying about it right now because I'm trying to create my own reality. I refuse to live by the old world ways, the ways of the "system". When I tell my friends that I don't plan to work for the system anymore they ask me what system. I say the only system we have ever known. The point is that our "system" is indeed not the only system out there to live by. We are servants to the system from birth and most of us will fight to protect it. I have realized that the system is wrong and goes against every principle of "God". The system is an artificial, man made program to propel a select few people into a position of absolute control at the expence of everything that is created by God. We are indeed destroying Gods creation and calling it progress. Well guess what our "progress" has come at the cost of killing our own Mother, Earth. We have nothing left but a mere shell of our environment and human spirit. So I have turned to faith...the only thing left that I can try. Faith that there is a happy ending to all this filth and garbage we have created. Faith that there is a divine plan and that I'm a part of it. What else do we have left?

Writer

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 pm » by Biggumsmcdee1

Brave dude. Are you going to go bush? Fuck the system dude, thats the only way to fight it, is stop depending on it.. hegelian shit.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm » by SamueltheLion

Upload to Disclose.tv

maybe you can come back from your journey some day, sounds like you need to get out of your environment, for sure.

as for what we have? nothing will ever be enough if we cannot feel gratitude for having it.

it's an active thing, you can try to understand why you should be grateful for things, and then you are, and it's magical actually.

things don't have to be the way they are now, sure, but they could also be worse.

a lot worse.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 pm » by 1973samtyler

So at this point of my life I have left my entire future up to blind faith. I'm not looking for anything anymore like a job, a place to live or a girlfriend/wife.

Newearthman, have I missed something whilst logged off, what happened about that lady in the other thread? :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 pm » by Newearthman

1973samtyler wrote:
So at this point of my life I have left my entire future up to blind faith. I'm not looking for anything anymore like a job, a place to live or a girlfriend/wife.

Newearthman, have I missed something whilst logged off, what happened about that lady in the other thread? :think:

I have her now hence I no longer have to look :look:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm » by 1973samtyler

Newearthman wrote:
1973samtyler wrote:

I have her now hence I no longer have to look :look:

Good, I thought something had gone horribly wrong! :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 7:24 am » by Newearthman

I should say I have the image of her in my mind! She is lovely!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 am » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 7:51 am » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 7:53 am » by Newearthman

Newearthman wrote:So at this point of my life I have left my entire future up to blind faith. I'm not looking for anything anymore like a job, a place to live or a girlfriend/wife. I'm not even worrying about it right now because I'm trying to create my own reality. I refuse to live by the old world ways, the ways of the "system". When I tell my friends that I don't plan to work for the system anymore they ask me what system. I say the only system we have ever known. The point is that our "system" is indeed not the only system out there to live by. We are servants to the system from birth and most of us will fight to protect it. I have realized that the system is wrong and goes against every principle of "God". The system is an artificial, man made program to propel a select few people into a position of absolute control at the expence of everything that is created by God. We are indeed destroying Gods creation and calling it progress. Well guess what our "progress" has come at the cost of killing our own Mother, Earth. We have nothing left but a mere shell of our environment and human spirit. So I have turned to faith...the only thing left that I can try. Faith that there is a happy ending to all this filth and garbage we have created. Faith that there is a divine plan and that I'm a part of it. What else do we have left?

:cheers:

:hugging:

Next