Bloody Sunday. Justice after 38 years

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 pm » by Septeloid

Muchtyman, 'orange' and 'fenian' are hopefully now words confined to history.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:24 pm » by Muchtyman

septeloid wrote:Muchtyman, 'orange' and 'fenian' are hopefully now words confined to history.

I sincerely hope so , Thats why this thread don't belong .......

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:26 pm » by Muchtyman

G'Nite Sept . :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Yo dreamers, one declaration admitting responsibility doesn't heal the world. Long path ahead yet.

I still think I jnow you septeloid, maybe not, but you were rather evasive. I'll make it easier: Have you been in 2nd life?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Yo dreamers, one declaration admitting responsibility doesn't heal the world. Long path ahead yet.

I still think I know you septeloid, maybe not, but you were rather evasive. I'll make it easier: Have you been in 2nd life?

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 pm » by Septeloid

No Emerald buddy, I have never been in 2nd life

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 12:00 am » by Emeraldtruth

Cool, I believe you.
Regarding the fenian brotherhood and the orange lodge:
( all from http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous- ... eland.html )

brotherhood The influence of Illuminism was noted by the Hon. R. C. Clifford...The United Irishmen, organized in 1791, was, states Clifford based on Illuminism. "The proposals for it are couched in the style and exact terms of the Hierophants of Illuminism.

The young patriotic men who felt compelled to join the IRA, knew little about their true enemy, or that their organization is connected to many international criminal syndicates, some of them quite ancient.
. But ask people to identify the secret societies from which the IRA arose and you'll be greeted with silence, head-scratching, and puzzled brows.

lodge On the Protestant side, we find that the Orange Order is likewise a tentacle of the same lurking Atonist creature.

I eventually came to realize that the timing of the Orange parades was astrologically synchr..

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 am » by Emeraldtruth

I eventually came to realize that the timing of the Orange parades was astrologically synchronized. After all, the color orange represents the sun that has been used as an emblem by practically every Freemasonic and Templar society descended from the powerful Solar Cults of antiquity.

Twelfth of July parades, the members of the Orange Order and their liquored-up side-kicks, were largely ignorant of the deeper meanings of their own symbolism.

Overall he concludes:

We have the proof that shows these supposed rivals to be of the sameblood, banking with the same international financial concerns. We know that the captivating stories we grew up with - the contrived "histories" taught to us in school - simply do not fit the facts.

They are behind the Israeli versus Palestinian conflict in the same way as they were behind the Protestant versus Catholic conflict. It's just business as usual for these camera-shy demagogues.

Previous