Bloody Sunday. Justice after 38 years

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 pm » by Septeloid

The murder of innocents

Upload to Disclose.tv

The British PM apologises after 38years

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The 1972 massacre that saw the slaughter of 13 unarmed teenagers and adults in Derry, Ireland by UK army paratroopers shooting at peaceful protesters has at last been exposed. The official report into the event commissioned by Prime Minister Tony Blair in 1998 has finally been published. The Saville Report is as damning an indictment of British army and establishment perfidy as can be imagined. It is a stain on the British army that compares with the Mai Lai massacre.

New Prime Minister David Cameron -- just 5 years old at the time -- has confirmed what intelligent, decent people worldwide have suspected since the first reports surfaced on that dreadful day in January 1972. A day that has been memorialized by iconic songs by U2 and John Lennon.

The Saville Report confirms:

• That British troops opened fire on totally innocent children and adults who were posing zero threat to them

• That those troops and their superiors lied and fabricated evidence - and have continued to do so for the last 38 years.

• That the initial tribunal set up by Conservative Prime Minister Edward Heath in 1972 presided over by Britain's Lord Chief Justice Widgery was a complete whitewash. Designed to cover up the army's foul and despicable deeds. A quickie version of The Warren report.

• That all those killed were INNOCENT of any crime and posed ZERO DANGER to the paratroopers who murdered them in cold blood.

38 years of outright lies and deception by the British army and establishment to cover up the tragic events that plunged Northern Ireland into 30 years of sectarian violence have finally been exposed.

Why did it have to take so long? 38 years for the truth that so many decent people suspected was the case from Day One.

Justice delayed was not only justice denied. But injustice that directly contributed to three decades of violence and over 3,000 tragic deaths.

That soldiers might shoot innocent civilians without warning or any reason is bad enough. But that they should repeatedly lie under oath about their actions and then receive the slavish, knee-jerk defense of their superiors without objective examination makes the entire British Establishment utterly guilty. Gallons of blood are on their hands.

Still to be investigated:

A memorandum written by General Sir Robert Ford -- The Commander of Land Forces in Northern Ireland at the time -- to his superior on January 7th 1972, just 3 weeks before his troops opened fire on the teenage protesters -- without any warning at all. It included the following text:

"I am coming to the conclusion that the minimum force necessary to achieve a restoration of law and order is to shoot selected ringleaders amongst the DYH (Derry Young Hooligans), after clear warnings have been issued..."

A smoking gun that led to the deaths of over 3,000 people. And 30 years of needless anguish in Ireland.

RIP
Patrick Doherty (32),
Hugh Gilmour (17),
Jackie Duddy (17),
John Young (17),
Kevin McElhinney (17),
Michael Kelly (17),
Gerald Donaghey (17),
William Nash (19),
Michael McDaid (20),
Jim Wray (22),
William McKinney (27)
and Bernard "Barney" McGuigan (41).
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Apology accepted by me, as an Irishman. But I'm not from the north so easy for me to say.

Better late than never I guess. How do you feel about it Septeloid?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 10:30 pm » by Muchtyman

This thread does not belong on this site ............ End of Story

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Muchtyman, don't be so silly.
This is called disclosetv.
What he posted was disclosure from the UK government.
This event led to a lot of lost lives.
It was covered up for 38 years.
Do you not like disclosure of truth?
Or is it because it hurts your pride English boy??

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 pm » by Muchtyman

emeraldtruth wrote:Muchtyman, don't be so silly.
This is called disclosetv.
What he posted was disclosure from the UK government.
This event led to a lot of lost lives.
It was covered up for 38 years.
Do you not like disclosure of truth?
Or is it because it hurts your pride English boy??

I'm a Scot . Edit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 pm » by Septeloid

Cheers Emerald.

I am not afraid to say that I shed a tear today. I am grateful that David Cameron acknowledged the pain and the injustice and the wrong that was commited on that sad day.

I am from Fermanagh originally and a day did not pass without someone mentioning the troubles of Northern Ireland and I have personally seen violence and death through bigotry and ignorance on both the British and Irish side.

At last a true peace is now possible.

The voice of the bigot in Northern Ireland is getting weaker. The voice of reconcilliation is getting stronger.
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Apology accepted Scot. :wink:

Septeloid, thanks for sharing. I'm a little more sceptical than you but I hope I'm wrong. It is curious to me why release exactly now. Maybe just a new government but I suspect some policy shift there, perhaps in a negative way, Again, hope I'm wrong.

Btw, I think I might've met you online before. In that regard, are you now a Buddhist?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 pm » by Muchtyman

emeraldtruth wrote:Apology accepted Scot. :wink:

Septeloid, thanks for sharing. I'm a little more sceptical than you but I hope I'm wrong. It is curious to me why release exactly now. Maybe just a new government but I suspect some policy shift there, perhaps in a negative way, Again, hope I'm wrong.

Btw, I think I might've met you online before. In that regard, are you now a Buddhist?

Funny Man :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:12 pm » by Septeloid

Nope I am a fervernt agnostic humanist :wink:

My faith lies in the power of a secular and isocracist world.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 pm » by Muchtyman

septeloid wrote:

Nope I am a fervernt agnostic humanist :wink:

My faith lies in the power of a secular and isocracist world.

:flop:

Yep , I detest both the Orange and the Fenian Equally ..

Next