Blowing Off Some Steam about current events

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 am » by The57ironman


arrested for defending our homes...?


Upload to Disclose.tv

.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 6:05 am

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 pm » by Perronick



Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 am » by The57ironman


turds.... :mrgreen:

#128Uploaded by ChangeDaChannel on Mar 14, 2012




Upload to Disclose.tv



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRinBt6i ... T6lU9iwo0=
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5734
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Wankerville

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 am » by Evildweeb


the57ironman wrote:turds.... :mrgreen:

#128Uploaded by ChangeDaChannel on Mar 14, 2012




Upload to Disclose.tv



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRinBt6i ... T6lU9iwo0=


OMG is this guy unhinged and I LOVE IT.........................

You realize don't you that this will become a full time job updating this thread.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers buddy, great stuff

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Image
.
"What a pity if he logged into a porn channel we could see him for the wanker he is." - Toxic32

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 3:00 am » by The57ironman


let's hope this kind of thing bursts the bubble before the internet goes down.... :mrcool:


....i can't wait for ........"everything''... to get viral....
.....this.... :peep: ''thing'' :peep:
......... needs to be brought to an end...
...and the sooner the better... :)

:cheers:
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:25 am » by The57ironman


:peep:



the57ironman wrote:let's hope this kind of thing bursts the bubble before the internet goes down.... :mrcool:


....i can't wait for ........"everything''... to get viral....
.....this.... :peep: ''thing'' :peep:
......... needs to be brought to an end...
...and the sooner the better... :)

:cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv

.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm » by The57ironman


.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 am » by The57ironman


.......corrupt to the core..... :mrcool:



Upload to Disclose.tv

.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5734
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Wankerville

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 am » by Evildweeb


the57ironman wrote:.......corrupt to the core..... :mrcool:



Upload to Disclose.tv



LoL Ironman, this guys is great!

Keep it coming buddy :flop:

He sure has slick editing for doing the "I'm a redneck" thing. I suspect he definitely has his shit together.

good stuff!

cheers mate.

:cheers:
Image
.
"What a pity if he logged into a porn channel we could see him for the wanker he is." - Toxic32

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 4:06 am » by The57ironman


evildweeb wrote:
the57ironman wrote:.......corrupt to the core..... :mrcool:



Upload to Disclose.tv



LoL Ironman, this guys is great!

Keep it coming buddy :flop:

He sure has slick editing for doing the "I'm a redneck" thing. I suspect he definitely has his shit together.

good stuff!

cheers mate.

:cheers:



.


.......humor works for me.... :flop:

:cheers:
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook