Blue Gold...........

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 3:42 am » by Fleshstorm87

Watching this now on netflix..........growing population, desertation of...well, everything, water rights owned by the elite...? Good doc.,if you have netflix, you can stream it. :vomit:

For some retarded reason my fingers are not working correctly tonight....so heres the link to the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikb4WG8U ... re=channel

:cheers: Enjoy
Kill yourself......begin again............

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 3:50 am » by Constabul

fleshstorm87 wrote:Watching this now on netflix..........growing population, desertation of...well, everything, water rights owned by the elite...? Good doc.,if you have netflix, you can stream it. :vomit:

For some retarded reason my fingers are not working correctly tonight....so heres the link to the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikb4WG8U ... re=channel

:cheers: Enjoy

[youtube]Ikb4WG8UJRw&feature=channel[/youtube]

Yaar
:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 3:53 am » by Mahsooyee

True That!! Wars are and will be fought over water. Sad is the greed of man!!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 am » by Kalinsaast

Upload to Disclose.tv

I watched this the otherday. It's very disturbing. Water is a source of life for us. It shouldn't have a dollar sign attached. Fair enough paying a small water bill for sewage/waste water treatment, and for it to be pumped to our taps. But having soft drink companies pump out millions of gallons of water "even in a drought" when everyone else is under tight water restrictions, and then selling that water at a 3000% markup. Well that's just wrong.

Thanks for the post. :flop:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 am » by Fleshstorm87

Food....Water..... watch the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :bang;
Kill yourself......begin again............

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 7:17 am » by Nilm33

There is an elite organization based on water, I cant think of its name, anybody know what im talking about?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 7:28 am » by Daemonfoe

air gets a pricetag next...
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe