Blue Plague in The Gulf

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 12:39 pm » by Muchtyman

It looks like the idiots have released a monster . A man made Bacterium , impervious to Antibiotics , which supposedly digests oil . unfortunately it would seem it has developed a taste for other carbon based organisms .....

Ladies and Gentlemen ................................Synthia . Which is a Synthetic bacterial cell that consumes hydrocarbons more efficiently than any known natural micro-organism.

"For decades, scientists have eagerly pursued genetic modifications that would enhance natural microbial abilities to eat up oil spills on both land and sea. Even with DNA recombinants and bacterial gene splicing, there has been little positive success with improving on nature’s natural oil eaters. Although his announcement silently slipped past the ears of news reporters from around the world, JCVI and Synthetic Genome founder Craig Venter foretold of - and spoke openly of - just such an application on May 15, 2010 during the public announcement of what the press is now calling Synthia. He was referring to a Synthia based synthetic bacterial cell that would consume hydrocarbons more efficiently than any known natural micro-organism.

It’s worthy to note that one of the first patents on a genetically engineered organism was a hydrocarbon-eating microbe in 1980. Called the "oil eater," the microorganism was actually a naturally occurring bacterium that had been given four rings of DNA that were also naturally occurring. This gave the bacterium the ability to degrade four components of crude oil
."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here's a roundup of some of the Gulf oil headlines from just the last 4 days:

* Coast Guard Claims That Miles-Long Expanse of Oil on Gulf Surface Is Algae; Boat Captain: “I’ve never seen algae that looked orange, that was sticky, smelled like oil and that stuck to the boat and had to be cleaned off with solvent”

* "I’m scared of what I’m finding” says chemist — Corexit combines with oil to generate new compounds, many with “double bonds”

* Valdez Toxicologist: “People are dropping dead now” — “I don’t think we’ll have to wait years to see the effects like we did in Alaska”

* Chemist: Women more at risk — “Bleeding from their vagina and anus. Small kids are bleeding from their ears. This stuff is busting red blood cells”

* “They are literally shrimping in oil” says eyewitness — “It’s criminal” that officials keep waters open

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/heres- ... ast-4-days

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 8:07 pm » by sockpuppet

I swear to God, we NEVER LEARN!!! The arrogance we have, always wondering if we CAN do something but we never ask SHOULD we do it.....
:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

oil-eating-bacteria-t23330.html?hilit=bacteria

sockpuppet wrote:I used to work in a biolab, mutating bacteria to find the gene that allowed some microorganisms to metabolize certain environmental toxins... I quit once it dawned on me that the more we try to "fix" things on this planet, the more we screw it up.

pentagon-to-breed-immortal-synthetic-organisms-t16053-10.html?hilit=bacteria

why-are-they-not-using-oil-eating-bacteria-t24419.html?hilit=bacteria

post275331.html?hilit=bacteria#p275331

mighty-oil-eating-microbes-help-clean-up-the-gulf-t27997.html?hilit=bacteria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 5:43 pm » by Muchtyman

Censored Gulf news: Vomiting foamy blood see video

October 26th, 2010 5:42 pm ET.An oil "clean-up worker" described to a reporter his vomiting foamy matter with brown colored matter in it that he later learned was probably blood. The Gulf operation involves the greatest crime against humanity and environment plus the greatest government cover-up in history, an atrocity supported by and covered-up by President Barack Obama, as documented in Crude Awakening by Journeyman Pictures, a London based film group.

First the worker, Donny Matsler noticed his eyes burning and then his throat burned "like it never has burned before."

He had come in contact with the dispersant, Corexit sprayed from planes, ships and then further inland, into backyards, from skiffs.

Matsler then vomited for about three hours he says. Then he suffered the Blue Plague lesions being reported by an increasing number people throughout the Gulf region.

"I did not know the seriousness of that," he said.

The account is among the unprecedented pollution and illness cataloged and documented in Journeyman Pictures' short film on a Youtube video Crude Awakening - USA.

Cramping, nausea, teeth and jaws disintegrating, brain fog are only some of the symptoms Dr. Riki Ott is seeing in people of the Gulf.

The rest at http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in ... lood-video

[youtube]rFzCn96QPus&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 am » by Illuminated

good thread - crazy stuff, as usual :dunno:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink: