Board? some videos to watch, 'The Quickening'

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm » by Phoenix rising

All around the planet hundreds of millions of people are waiting for events to unfold in the year 2012, that they... believe will bring either the birth of a harmonious new reality... or 'the end of the world.

But what if those events were actually to take place THIS YEAR, in 2011?

In Awakening As One's new film "The Quickening" we will explain why so many people have been experiencing the sensation that "Time is Speeding Up"; particularly since the Earthquake in Japan.

And we will also show how research indicates that this accelerated experience of reality could peak sometime around October 28th, 2011; culminating in a global experience of Unity Consciousness, which would then lead to the experience of a harmonious new way of being.

"The Quickening" will also take a look at the unfolding of current events and how they directly relate to Hopi and Mayan Prophecies, indicating that we are on the Cusp of Great Changes, which signify the shifting of the Age... and the Birth of a New World.

http://vimeo.com/22065401 part 1

http://vimeo.com/27240681 Part 2

Sorry if already posted but I'm sure many wont have seen these
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 am » by Earthspirit7

Noted, will get back to this post as soon as I am done with the Alex Collier info I have
just found.....THANKS. :-}

PS Love your signature.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 am » by Ghost32

Might have been interesting if they had not ripped off the entire idea from Art Bell.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 am » by Phoenix rising

earthspirit7 wrote:Noted, will get back to this post as soon as I am done with the Alex Collier info I have
just found.....THANKS. :-}

PS Love your signature.

Thank you :cheers: :hugging:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence