Bob White UFO No Hoax

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 8:20 pm » by Majesticd

This case is legit, if the police do two seperate lie detectors and he passes he is no lying. They will be able to catch him slip. This man got totally ridiculed and he is one of the few in the media who truthfully has had this kind of contact with a UFO. Remember again, the evidence leads to either humans or aliens in the UFOs, but they do exist. If humans it would have started with the Germans and secret societies.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 pm » by Troll2rocks

Nice post man, I will look into this
________ImageImageImage________

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 pm » by Spamilee

majesticd wrote:This case is legit, if the police do two seperate lie detectors and he passes he is no lying. They will be able to catch him slip. This man got totally ridiculed and he is one of the few in the media who truthfully has had this kind of contact with a UFO. Remember again, the evidence leads to either humans or aliens in the UFOs, but they do exist. If humans it would have started with the Germans and secret societies.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great post hun, Very interesting :think:
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 10:28 pm » by Noetic

lie detectors are bulllshit,all you have to do to beat it is be sure not to pucker your asshole at any time during the questioning,your asshole is directly connected to your main arteries and when it happens the detector picks up on the change in pressure.

don't believe me? look it up. this is why they are not admissible in court.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 am » by Majesticd

a good handful of states do admiss it in court. The reason why the court doesn't abide by it is because they are the liars, to the fullest extent, and they don't want people to catch them. The law enforcement from all around the country all use lie detectors because they want to remain hidden in their lies while they squeeze every bit of truth out of the public. They have total control as always. Open up your eyes. Scientists may not be able to physically explain hypnotic regression or the nervous system's reaction to telling the truth or not, and in fact they will not be able to see because they are usually skeptical people. Lie detector tests are very very useful when given by a qualified person.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 am » by Noetic

"Scientists may not be able to physically explain hypnotic regression "

as a retired professional in the psych field I can assure you there is an explanation.

hypnosis only works on liars and actors,
patent pending lol

Writer

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 am » by Enlil

I have seen structure like this before...this looks like plasma over spray...may be some sort of fuel exhaust or plasma weapon discharge. :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 12:25 pm » by Redwoodrick

FASCINATING :look: :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm » by Tradhead

noetic wrote:lie detectors are bulllshit,all you have to do to beat it is be sure not to pucker your asshole at any time during the questioning,your asshole is directly connected to your main arteries and when it happens the detector picks up on the change in pressure.

Yes you can make the test inconclusive, but I'm pretty sure you can't beat it by pinching your arse or tensing up your stomache.
cheers

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm » by Noetic

tradhead wrote:
noetic wrote:lie detectors are bulllshit,all you have to do to beat it is be sure not to pucker your asshole at any time during the questioning,your asshole is directly connected to your main arteries and when it happens the detector picks up on the change in pressure.

Yes you can make the test inconclusive, but I'm pretty sure you can't beat it by pinching your arse or tensing up your stomache.
cheers

you misunderstood me.

""be sure not to pucker your asshole"[it is]"directly connected to your main arteries and when it happens the detector picks up on the [drop] change in pressure"

DO NOT PUCKER YOUR ASSHOLE
(I never thought I would yell that lol)
try it right now,where you sit,you will know what I'm talking about, and you gals don't do any keagals during the test.

the test is actually psychological,they're really judging your visible reactions not your blood pressure,it's just a trick.
patent pending lol

Next